It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby dies after mom gets in fistfight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Nah, not enough money in that. She was already getting fat bennies to have it. No constant money in a one-off abortion.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
OP: that woman is a POS and needs harsh punishment.

The rest of you: I'm so surprised that there's another thread on ATS to circle jerk shame black people.

This place used to be fun and educational.

Kudos to you for being the first person to bring up race in this thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

the fault lies with the mother she could have put her child above her pride and walked away, it seemed in the video the mother was approaching the other woman, not saying the other woman was right

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aryabhata
a reply to: Tempter

the fault lies with the mother she could have put her child above her pride and walked away, it seemed in the video the mother was approaching the other woman, not saying the other woman was right

Honestly I think both are ‘at fault’ but the mother with the child more so. With that type of responsibility in your arms you don’t even mess with a verbal altercation.

A very sad story indeed.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

The rest of you: I'm so surprised that there's another thread on ATS to circle jerk shame black people.

Can you actually point out where that was outright said? No? Can you point out where that was at least insinuated? No? Then what the hell are you trying to stir up? No poster other than you mentioned race.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Found the racist

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Death Penalty. Garbage. Goodnight. Goodbye. POS is not fit to be a parent obviously.
She could be a Gay Asian Transgender in a wheel chair with a lisp and one arm and would still say kill the bitch...
edit on Julpm31pmf0000002019-07-24T22:21:29-05:001029 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Why did you bring up race when no one else did? It doesn't matter what skin tone one has. It is the actions of the people involved in the situation that matters. If it were white people, there would be just as much outrage.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Depressing

RIP little one.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Nvm.
edit on 25-7-2019 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

You mean shaming a disgusting person who we should all be shaming, but some cant due to the color of her skin?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join