It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby dies after mom gets in fistfight

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The title was changed to fit the header.

"Shocking video shows woman drop baby during fight outside beauty store, causing fatal injuries"

A moron mother decides to get into a fight in a parking lot while holding her infant and kills her baby...

Wtf!

I have little regard for either lady in the video since both of them could have avoided the situation.

"Surveillance footage showed the moment the baby fell from his mother’s arms onto the pavement as onlookers jumped in to break up the brawl and pick up the baby from the ground."

Oh but it gets better...

"Harrison told police that the child had fallen from the hands of a friend who was carrying him. The friend, Carneata Clark, provided the same story, but the video showed Harrison was the last person to hold the child before he fell."

No only did both of them try to cover up the crime, they didnt take the kid to the hospital until the next day...

www.fox5dc.com...

dailycaller.com...

The second link has the video but I'm not going to post it. Go to the link if you want to be even more disgusted.

I'm voting giant meteor in 2020...
edit on 7/24/2019 by Blaine91555 because: Edited in mandatory "ex" tags around quotes from outside sources.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
The title was changed to fit the header.

"Shocking video shows woman drop baby during fight outside beauty store, causing fatal injuries"

[...]

I literally just saw that video...

Disgusting. I think the baby was stepped on during the fight.

The sad thing is they were probably fighting over some guy or something inconsequential.

This is daily ghetto hoodrat culture....
edit on Wed Jul 24 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Don't worry... She will soon have another one...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: selfharmonise

Don't worry... She will soon have another one...

I feel bad about the baby... however, given the mother, that baby probably would have grown up into a feral thug.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I saw that yesterday, it pissed me off so much that I didn't dare post it -- a bunch of T & C's would have been broken out the gate if I had.

I can't find any sympathy for the stupid wench. None at all. None for her family, either. How TF do you raise something this knuckle-dragging lowly and let it loose on society with no worry or remorse? That kind of callousness doesn't just pop up out of nowhere, a personality that indifferent to the safety of the defenseless in it's care IN IT'S ARMS shows itself LONG before something like this happens.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I would say, "Have they no sense of shame?" Unfortunately, it's clear they do because that's what kept them from taking their baby to the hospital ... undeveloped child's sense of shame and guilt. An adult's instinct would have taken the baby in and damn the consequences because it's your baby.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
And the person who pick up the child feels the need to jump into the mix while holding it. Guess she is going to demonstrate the correct way to fight while holding a child.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I don't know what is happening to human beings, but things like this are inexcusable and unacceptable. There is too much insanity going on all over the place and it isn't the world I grew up in.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The description you have provided here is enough for me to feel ill. As a parent myself I can not comprehend entering even a verbal altercation with my baby present.

Case in point, roughly 6 months ago when I was down at one of the local supermarkets a couple who appeared to be on the lower end of the socio economic scale were having a dispute. Well, the man who appeared to be a meth addled piece of it was aggressively verbally abusing the poor woman whom could not tell was his mother or his partner whom he was accusing of losing the car keys.

I was completely torn, every instinct in my body was telling me to jump in and put an end to this crap, to the point where I had begun to shake in anticipation of a physical altercation though I absolutely could not fathom putting my baby down or passing her to somebody else.

The best I could do was observe from a safe distance in the event it turned physical..

If you preference the 'rep' you get from a street fight over your precious infant I'm not sure this si the society for you.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
In her defence though, at least she didn't have an abortion... That would've really been an abomination.
edit on 24-7-2019 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Best for all that she had the sense not to have gotten pregnant to begin with. In your scenario the baby is brutally murdered either way. The only difference is that the mother gets off scott free in your scenario.
edit on 24-7-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
In her defence though, at least she didn't have an abortion... That would've really been an abomination.

If pro choice people got their way this would probably be considered an abortion...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Jail time if not death penalty. That's justice.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

It would be almost the same. Too bad for her she didn't kill her baby earlier then pro abortion people would defend her.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Best for all that she had the sense not to have gotten pregnant to begin with.

Oh, I totally agree... But judging by the video I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that women probably doesn't possess the "sense" you speak of.

imo, not only should people like that have access to free government funded abortions, but they should also literally be payed to have them.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I have the same thought often.

I at times wonder if this time line shift theory is real.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Best for all that she had the sense not to have gotten pregnant to begin with. In your scenario the baby is brutally murdered either way. The only difference is that the mother gets off scott free in your scenario.

Can't agree more.

When we are debating the morality of abortions we are intervening way too many steps late in the process. People who don't want to or are unable to care for a child that eventuates from their selfish sexual gratification should seek other means of fulfilling that need or just exercise some bloody self control.

I know this thinking is getting in to some murky waters however, I believe it is a far more sensible conversation than at what age to murder a baby.
edit on 2472019 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The mother is an idiot, but the fault lies with the woman that attacked her.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
The mother is an idiot, but the fault lies with the woman that attacked her.

yes.. I can’t believe her assault and provocation didn’t end with charges for her. Some people just snap and see red when hit in the face full on with a purse. It’s like a blackout and they can’t remember what they do next.

Not giving this mom an excuse , but damn that purse in the face was assault.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
OP: that woman is a POS and needs harsh punishment.

The rest of you: I'm so surprised that there's another thread on ATS to circle jerk shame black people.

This place used to be fun and educational.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join