It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everybody - been reading this site for a long time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hi forum members,

I was introduced to this site by a book of Jim Marrs years ago and I've been lurking here ever since, thinking I can offer my experience and knowledge here.

I enjoy reading the threads in this forum, keeping always many tabs open and I've learned many interesting things here. I've quite a few favorite posters here, among them is DeathSlayer, hoping he's doing well now.

I like the intellectual level, the spectrum and the depth that many threads go into, like the one, "All roads lead to Rome" and more. It'd be great to see that level continue, there's so many gems here.

So a little bit about what interests me. I like the fringe subjects, mainly alien stuff, UFO, gray area, spiritual phenomena, religion, etc. Btw I'm not the "religious" type of person, but I fully believe in God and try to understand the religions based on an objective perspective, i.e. what is true, beneficial to humans or not, according to my experiences and knowledge.
I'm interested in economics and politics too, but I need to learn more about them. I've also seen how heated things can get here about these subjects.

I usually take my time when replying, so it might take a while when answering, but I'll make sure I'll answer back.

Now as far as me, my background is electrical, but I worked with computers (some Linux programming), and a bit with electronics. I've done some other similar things here and there as needed (working for a home improvement chain in the electrical dept).

And about my hobbies, I'm an outdoor person, love pets, walking, swimming, sports, especially ping-pong.

I'll see you in the threads and hope I can offer my contribution to this forum as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

Welcome to ATS, miri.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Welcome miri2019 . Sounds like you’ll fit in nicely here. Enjoy !

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

Whatever you do: don't

Just kidding.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Miri!

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Welcome to the site

Ping pong? Haven't played that since I was in high school, forty five years or more ago. Is that considered a sport?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I like the intellectual level,

Flattery cool you’re off to a great start ! 👍

You won’t regret throwing your hat in the ring and you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it sooner .

Watch your topknot .

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

G'day miri person,

Watch out for the aussies. For gawds sake bloke, don't post anything that is nonsense.

Welcome.

All is nearly sound on this site,

My regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Hello and welcome miri! Have a cookie. My dragons baked them.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

You've been reading this site for a long time, and you STILL joined??

It's a hard slog to find the diamonds in the coal mine, but they are still there!!

Welcome to madness.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

G'day miri person,

Watch out for the aussies. For gawds sake bloke, don't post anything that is nonsense.

Welcome.

All is nearly sound on this site,

My regards,

bally

We're an entire cosmos of differences united under the southern cross.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcome IAMTAT!

Thanks Sheye, I hope I can fit in here.

Hi Nothin, I hope I got the do-s and dont-s figured out by now, thanks for the welcome.

Thank you visitedbythem, your user name says a lot, I like it and I can relate to it.

Rickymouse thank you, I believe ping-pong is a sport and highly active too. I enjoy your sense of humor in the forums

Thanks Fallingdown, giving compliments when they're true and sincere makes for a more fluid conversation. I hope I can come out of the ring in one piece.

Hello bally001, thanks for the advices, when I post something I hope I bring something new to the table and that they're not considered nonsense.

Hi Night Star, cool user name, thanks for the colorful dragon cookies.

Hi gallop, I wanted to join before too, but now I thought is the moment when I can do so.

Thanks again to all for your warm welcome!

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Welcome.

There has been a mass of new members who follow the alien side of things coming here recently.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Hi Miri

Thank you for your comments about me.

God bless you

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Thanks for the welcome scraedtosleep, knowing about alien life is always an attractive subject, I like that people still have an interest in that.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Hi DeathSlayer, good to see you!

Thank you for the blessings and God bless you as well!

new topics

top topics

join