It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Cure is Suppressed by FDA and High Cholesterol actually prevents heart disease.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: gallop

Jesus has high cholesterol.

Yes... Like most jerky products, but it's one morning snack that not only has wine to go with it, it's actively encouraged to take this cup and drink from it, as you nibble your sins away.

I'm probably only going to live to 52.

:/

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: gallop
a reply to: carewemust

But in the bible, people lived for hundreds of years. And all they ate were fishes and jesus.

You may want to Google "hallelujah diet" for a better idea of the biblical guide to nutrition.

As an aside, the longest living group of people in the United States are 7th Day Adventists.

They don't eat a lot of meat.

They probably also don't do a lot of things that everyone else does which leads to an expedited shuffling off this mortal coil.

Who wants to be Ned Flanders.

The funny thing is I could forgo meat. I'm one of those weird people that likes tofu too. I know I know, put the pitchfork down... it's only nutrition.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

But in the bible, people lived for hundreds of years. And all they ate were fishes and jesus.

What a worthless ignorant comment.

Glad you felt the need to take time out of your busy day of rest to say so

You religious types, hilarious !!

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

You may want to Google "hallelujah diet" for a better idea of the biblical guide to nutrition.

As an aside, the longest living group of people in the United States are 7th Day Adventists.

They probably also don't do a lot of things that everyone else does which leads to an expedited shuffling off this mortal coil.

The funny thing is I could forgo meat. I'm one of those weird people that likes tofu too. I know I know, put the pitchfork down... it's only nutrition.

Ah I knew it all along. I pegged you earlier for consuming too much estrogen containing products like Tofu.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'm in my 40s and I still can't get a straight answer as to whether or not eggs are bad for you.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

They grow and can a lot of their own foods, stay away from processed foods, GMOs and like to be self-sustainable.

The horror!!!!

For me, I'm an absolute hedonist and will live to be 100 or so, if my genetics prove out.

Almost half my class of 1983 is already dead... mostly heart attacks, obesity issues and cancer.

I still have 3 of my grandparents... the one that died was the result of an infection after a minor operation.

So pick your poison and take the consequences... I'm quite fine with nutritional Darwinism.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Modern medicine has a lot to do with our increasing lifespan. Some say the preservatives in our food does as well, stomach cancer has gone down dramatically since the introduction of preservatives according to something I read years ago.

I believe triglycerides (blood fat) have more to do with clogging arteries than cholesterol does but that's just my opinion based on my numbers and experience.

Had been doing the Keto diet (high fat and protein, super low carb) for the past 9 months, before my latest checkup in June. All my numbers are only a couple points high or low, but overall still in the healthy range. Go figure.

Doctor also said I had a runners blood pressure, which is surprising since I smoked 3 packs a day for 10 years before quitting nearly 2 years ago.
edit on 21-7-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I currently smoke 2-3 packs a day, have smoked for 33 years, and my job as a truckdriver is rather sedentary. My BP is typically about 118/68 with a resting heart rate of 66.

Before becoming a truckdriver I was a Registered Nurse. I had many patients who were marathon runners and couldn't believe they needed open-heart surgery or a stent.

Genetics is a hell of a thing.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
At 28 had high blood pressure, 30 years later same number.

I do heavy outside activity all day and eat modified keto which gives me sustained energy far superior to the carb (sugar) laden diet most have which is one way ticket to diabetes if one doesn't keel over with heart attack first.

About 8 years ago learned to cut all fake oils out and replace with animal fats, especially canola as they are known internal inflammatories which cause cholesterol to "stick to" or "repair" irritated arteries and blood vessels.

If its boxed, bagged or prepared I dont buy the stuff.

I tend to believe there is something afoot to compromise the general populations immune systems via factory food, chemical exposures from almost all seemingly benign sources making them prone to viral or environmental cancers and other diseases in general.

Doctors, politicians and academics all know this but money over truth rules unless one seeks it themselves.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

People also don't factor in stress.

Americans are 25% more stressed this year then they were a year ago, on average.

Stress is one of the biggest killers ever, but it isn't addressed correctly at all.

Although they certainly will subscribe a pill for you for it...

edit on 21-7-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: gallop

Jesus has high cholesterol.

Or is that high tolerance?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I disagree that greed in not a conspiracy. Many people conspire for greedy purposes

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Balance is the key?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

The Bible was written by human beings. Some is real, some isn't.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Some people just have the luck of the draw when it comes to their genetics.

I wouldn't be one of those people. I do what I can. I recently retired, and my income and stress level are down. I walk or ride my bike most days. I can't sit still for long periods of time, and fidget a lot. High blood pressure and high LDL cholesterol run on my Mom's side of the family, but most of the women live to be in their mid 90's despite that. My LDL cholesterol was high and approaching dangerous levels. I tried everything to get it down - diet, exercise, herbal supplements, nothing worked.

One of the things my doctor told me that stress can worsen's one's bad cholesterol. The last couple of years at my job before I retired were truly awful. I had a boss that belittled and bullied me constantly, played all kinds of head games with me. I always felt like I was on the verge of losing my job. I had suicidal thoughts and went back on depression meds. I've been taking Lipitor for a couple of years, and my cholesterol so normal, no side effects.

Now that my stress level is way down, I wonder what my cholesterol will be when I have my annual physical in October. Will be interesting to see. I'd rather not be on meds if I don't have to. Everyone has different genes. You never know.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

True. Maybe simply unknowingly taking a placebo makes all the difference because some stress is taken away since you think the medicine will
Make you feel better

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Niks22
a reply to: Lumenari

True. Maybe simply unknowingly taking a placebo makes all the difference because some stress is taken away since you think the medicine will
Make you feel better

As someone who knows...

If you would like to beat cancer, you have to do 4 simple things that most people cannot do.

Live in a good environment... you can't live in a city and breathe the toxic air, shower in artificial water and drink it too.

You need to be stress free... every day you wake up is a blessing, share that with others and have a good time living.

Garbage in, garbage out... clean up how you eat.

And finally, believe in something. Be it a higher power or just a belief in yourself.

Most people fail at just eating right.

I've helped 7 people beat cancer so far.

I've tried to help a whole lot more who will listen to me, tell me that they can't change "who they are" and then die.

All up to you and I don't grieve that they died because they made a choice to do exactly that.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

I've had one heart attack. It was not fun. My Cholesterol? 153.

I've had 7 and counting. Plus three (or is it four?) heart catheterizations, one stent, and a quintuple bypass. My ticker looks like a well-worn-out quilt with a bunch of patches.

Hell, my last heart attack came about two months after the bypass! One of the clots they bypassed apparently broke loose, relodged farther down the line, caused a heart attack, and dissolved on it's own.

Of course, my triglycerides when all this started were above 500, too... I was pumping jelly. Being a heavy smoker since the age of 9 (that's not a typo... first cigarette at age nine), every time a doctor looked at me they said "You need to quit smoking." Every time I was checked out of the hospital I was told, "You need to quit smoking. But it wasn't smoking that put you here." The last check of my heart showed pumping efficiency around 50%... goal is 55% according to my cardiologist (who has accepted the fact that i smoke and he can't stop it). My lung efficiency, incidentally, is great.

Point is, too much cholesterol will kill you. Too much smoking for your body to handle will kill you. Too much sugar will kill you. Too much partially hydrogenized soybean oil will kill you. Hell, too much water will drown and kill you! It's all about listening to your body and moderation. My cholesterol is now at 233 (last check a few months ago) and dropping, thanks to a few diet changes and statins.

One of those diet changes is capsaicin. That's the stuff that makes your mouth burn when you try to eat raw ghost peppers. Turns out it is not water-soluble, but fat soluble. It also is absorbed almost immediately, second only to water. In the bloodstream it dissolves in the fats (cholesterol) and plague and makes them corrosive... so the body removes them. Naturally.

And I like hot sauce... so it works.

They put me on statins. They wanted to get my cholesterol below 70.

3 months later, my muscles were so weak I could barely drive more than an hour. I stopped walking as exercise, simply because it caused me pain.

OK, I have the exact same thing right now. I can barely walk across the yard for the muscle pain. Push it too far and the muscles will just quit and I'll drop where I stand. Blood tests showed everything normal (except for dangerously low D3 levels, but we fixed that). I told my cardiologist and he actually advised me to drop the statin. That was a month or so ago... I see very little improvement so far.

How long did it take you to see a difference?

Hell, I have an application in for disability... with a maximum standing time of an hour, maximum sitting up time of maybe 4 hours, and maximum driving time of an hour and a half, there's no way I could hold down a job.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Things like essential element deficiency take at least three months to come right. Most disease could be placed at the door of industrial food production. Its to fast growing to take up essential nutrients. Add that to sugar suppressing the immune system and nationally the problem is big.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Well, all my nutrient levels come back fine except for the D3 a few months back, and that is from sunlight. It seems to be fine now that summer is here.

I also have absolutely no problems with my immunity. It dropped a little after the surgery (I actually got a case of poison oak), but it seems to be back... I'm back to being immune to about everything (normal for me; this flesh eats flesh-eating bacteria!)

Now if I could just find the source of the pain/weakness, I'd be back to normal 100%.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join