It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Cure is Suppressed by FDA and High Cholesterol actually prevents heart disease.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Go Figure. Peer reviewed and tested. Blatant attempt to put the man who invented the cure in jail and to bury the cure. Blatant attempt to make people obese by creating faux food guidelines based on faux research. Do you trust the FDA? Do you still think anti-vaxxers are crazy?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The average lifespan keeps increasing. Something about our diets must be changing for the better already.

Joe Biden was supposed to cure cancer, but the people running his organization shut it down last week.

The Biden Cancer Initiative July 15 announced that it has suspended operations.

The nonprofit archive.bidencancer.org was built to continue the pursuit of the goals of the White House Cancer Moonshot program created by President Barack Obama and led by Vice President Joe Biden (The Cancer Letter, April 7, 2017).
cancerletter.com...

But keep this very quiet. Biden is the Media's favorite Presidential Candidate.
edit on 7/21/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Niks22

The FDA has been doing that for generations now.

Second Opinion Documentary

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Modern medicine has a lot to do with our increasing lifespan. Some say the preservatives in our food does as well, stomach cancer has gone down dramatically since the introduction of preservatives according to something I read years ago.

I believe triglycerides (blood fat) have more to do with clogging arteries than cholesterol does but that's just my opinion based on my numbers and experience.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

edit on 21-7-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But in the bible, people lived for hundreds of years. And all they ate were fishes and jesus.

edit on 21-7-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Jesus has high cholesterol.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

But in the bible, people lived for hundreds of years. And all they ate were fishes and jesus.

You may want to Google "hallelujah diet" for a better idea of the biblical guide to nutrition.

As an aside, the longest living group of people in the United States are 7th Day Adventists.

They don't eat a lot of meat.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I have done a very lot of research on things and I do think most of what is portrayed in this video is correct. I personally would never take Statin drugs, I still have the right to deny them, I do not want to suppress human squalene, or to jeopardize nutrition for my heart or limit nutrition for my brain. I researched the false narrative of statins many years ago, the side effects of Statins outweight the positive points by a long shot. If you want natural statin chemistry, just eat mushrooms with your steak, Oyster mushrooms have lots of levostatin in them, but all mushrooms contain some.

much of The chemistry in the anticancer treatment can be found in bone broth made from cartilaginous bones. Especially beef. Make sure it is organic grassfed bones though, glyphosate does get incorporated into cartilage by the body. It kind of negates any cancer curing properties if the cartilage contains a known "possible" carcinogen.

If I was a conspiracy theorist with all the stuff I know, I would say it sure looks like we are being set up to fail and support the medical and Pharma industry. The normal part of me believes it is just greed that is causing this to happen, greed is not a conspiracy. Pharma companies should have no business interests or partnerships with companies that make chemicals they add to our foods. That is definitely not the case in the world we live in. Again, that is not a conspiracy, that is just the way it is.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Food and drug administration.

Isn't that an issue by itself? A slight conflicylt of interest?

Whats next Drug dealers and rehab administration?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

You may want to Google "hallelujah diet" for a better idea of the biblical guide to nutrition.

As an aside, the longest living group of people in the United States are 7th Day Adventists.

If you call that living.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

To paraphrase a leader in the Cancer business in the late 70's, " How can we sell a cancer drug for $6,000 when they could just buy this drug for $3?"

It's always been about the money.

link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

If you call that living.

I do call it that and I am pretty happy with it.

ETA to clarify... I am not Christian. But my diet is a lot like the 7th Day Adventists.

If I stepped into a church I would probably burst into flames... LOL

edit on 21-7-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
link   

What a worthless ignorant comment.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Niks22

Correlation doesn't always prove causation. When you eat high fat food you eat less volume. Food has so much poison when you eat more you just have a bigger chance to die.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Niks22
Go Figure. Peer reviewed and tested. Blatant attempt to put the man who invented the cure in jail and to bury the cure. Blatant attempt to make people obese by creating faux food guidelines based on faux research. Do you trust the FDA? Do you still think anti-vaxxers are crazy?

Which cancer?

List of cancer types

en.m.wikipedia.org...

There are over 100 different known cancers that affect humans.[1]

Only 99 more to go.

Seriously. Do you think skin cancer caused by exposure to chemicals has the same cause / cure vs lung cancer caused by radioactive contamination trapped in the lungs with no hope of removing the contamination without removing a lung, vs Cervical caner witch is caused by an infection?

Scores of cancers in very different tissues that can be caused by either infections, trapped substances, chemicals, and / or radiation are all going to have the same magical cure?
edit on 21-7-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: gallop

Jesus has high cholesterol.

But it was good and righteous cholesterol.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

To paraphrase a leader in the Cancer business in the late 70's, " How can we sell a cancer drug for $6,000 when they could just buy this drug for $3?"

It's always been about the money.

I like those little natural cancer pills, I just made some freezer jam out of them. Note, the chemicals are not heat stable, you cannot heat the pills. nutritionfacts.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I've had one heart attack. It was not fun. My Cholesterol? 153. My absolute favorite cardiologist appointment was a scream.

As Dr is scanning my chart - "Well, you know that the reason why you have heart disease is because your cholesterol is" Pause while we find that number on the chart - "well, normal. Huh."

They put me on statins. They wanted to get my cholesterol below 70.

3 months later, my muscles were so weak I could barely drive more than an hour. I stopped walking as exercise, simply because it caused me pain.

My cholesterol? 150.

That was it for me. No more statins.

I take meds for blood pressure, but that's it.

Fred..

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Even poop will prevent heart disease if one will believe in it strong enough.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join