It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eddie Murphy explains Satanism in Hollywood

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
In truth it is the atheist who exhibits traits of psychopathy
far more often than believers. In fact almost all serial killers are atheists. That's common knowledge at a glance.

'Common knowledge at a glance', huh? You mean, your opinion.

I don't know where you get that from, but websites I'm googling and reading for evidence of your statement seem to have very biased opinions; religious and/or American websites (ABC, CBS, Fox, etc) all seem to portray atheists as unscrupulous and immoral. That isn't surprising, given the fundamentalist Christian nature of America.

Websites that seem to be more academic/educational or sociological/anthropology based seem to suggest murder and killing isn't a trait related to belief or non-belief in a deity but more of a physical mental deficiency, either genetic or learned which ALL human beings are capable of.

Essentially, just because you don't believe in a God doesn't make you more likely to kill. Whereas belief in a God or religious position that DOES advocate violence as a means to an end (ie: jihad, suicide bombings, and 'eye-for-an-eye', levelling Sodom, God asking people to kill their children in his name, genital mutilation, etc) gives such people a 'justification' or moral ground on which to commit the act. Seems far worse to me, that someone could commit an act of violence feeling justified as they have their God on their side. At least with an atheist it's just because s/he is just a sick f**k.

I think psychopathy and devil worship also go hand in hand.

I think religion and devil worship go hand in hand. No atheist would ever worship the Devil. Mainly because the Devil doesn't exist and is make-believe.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

I don't believe anything but entertain any idea as a possibility. Why do the elites dance around a fire to worship their great god Molech, Saturn, Pan or whatever God they worship? I'm no saying these things exist but there's certainly not nothing to it, for me just now it's something to do with a concentrated group consciousness that effects reality with some sort of electrical magnetic energy but alas I do not know, theres much more to it though than it just being a silly ritual.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

No one in their right mind ever tries to "prove" something "doesn't exist."

Only complete toolboxes think they can "prove" a negative.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

When a group of powerful people with a lot to lose get together for their secret meetings and hold bizarre rituals they bind themselves to one another via embarrassment. This amplifies the "cost" of going against the group. Now, imagine they actually commit a "crime" together, during a few of these rituals.

No supernatural explanation required.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I have always wondered if these elite rich powerful people know something we do not. If I take a look at these secret society connected people like skull and boners...these people worship something evil and after graduation go out in the world to start wars or contribute to wars in exchange for power and money. These people are responsible for many deaths and misery in the world. Are they so stupid to choose for the temporary wealth and power in this world instead of eternal peace and happines? Or do they know there is nothing and might as well go for personal gain and leave behind them in their wake nothing but misery for their fellow human being.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I enjoyed your retort except for this part.

I don't know where you get that from, but websites I'm googling and reading for evidence of your statement seem to have very biased opinions; r

Atheists are the ones who resort to false statements that
demean the psychology of believers. I'm sure you looked and should
in all fairness agree to that much.

i'm glad you didn't take it personally and that shows in your reply.
I know you are passionate in your remarks I ask only one thing of
atheists. That their remarks reflect the intelligence I do give them
credit for.
edit on 1-1-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

They have been deceived, that's all

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
Atheists are the ones who resort to false statements that demean the psychology of believers. I'm sure you looked and should
in all fairness agree to that much.

I would agree insofar as anyone who is biased towards one argument or the other might let emotion overrule intellect. To what you said above, I wouldn't say it's just atheists who resort to false statements which belittle the belief systems of believers or their internal psychology. I'd argue both camps will belittle each other if given enough time. Take people of different faiths and look at the level of 'belittling' they do between the different faiths; how different Muslims sects treat each other, same with Catholicism, Christianity, etc -- hardly any of them get along 100% as each believe their are right [shrug].

But when you say belittle - in what way? If you mean an atheist is calling out the beliefs of a believer by putting questions to s/he that require empirical evidence, or call up religious paraboles/stories which contradict each other; essentially pulling at the fairly loose threads of religion -- do you consider that belittling? I don't.

Now, if an atheist is actively calling a believer a bunch of insults, mocking their intelligence or just being an @ss without bringing any active argument - then sure, I'd agree to that. And I do that from time to time, depending on how die-hard the religious person is being; I don't deny it.

But of you are imply that ONLY atheists are belittling and ONLY atheists are liars, well... I'd say, "Pot, meet kettle".

edit on 1-1-2020 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

fair enough

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

It's legit and it's LT Colonel Michael Aquino who specializes in psy ops for the military. Involved in some of the most depraved scandals gone public, but mostly underground if you know where to look.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join