It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eddie Murphy explains Satanism in Hollywood

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
in the latest comedians in cars with coffee, Eddie Murphy describes how Sammy Davis Jr. tried to convert Eddie to satanism
'everything you see around here was created by satan'

also of note, i posted years ago, how Eddie's bodyguard witnessed a meeting between Murphy and Michael Jackson discussing the 'gift giver' and how you could go into meditative states to talk to the gift giver and they would provide.

Eddie seem to laugh off the satanism thing as a joke, but then why would his bodyguard discuss the giftgiver?

anyways, it seems for sure, Hollywood elite is into weird a$$ stuff, and to keep your kids safe.

does this mean, the chairman of the board, the true italian stallion, you think Sinatra was involved in satanism? Sammy was jewish, but Sinatra was catholic.

when i hear of occcult stuff mentioned by 'celebrities' i always take note.

the gift giver sure did hook up murphy and MJ, and whatever sammy was praying to, seems to have worked for him too lol

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
In all fairness to Eddie, he did try to cook a brontosaurus 🦕 burger 🍔 as a child — it takes a twisted, sadistic satanist to pull that off.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Yep,
Its only temporary, then you belong to him, and you will go to where he goes. Its fun for a bit, but ends bad. Jay Z will see the same end. Same as all stars who follow that false god

Remember..... Sinatra was doing stuff with Reagans wife. And what about the sĂŠance in the White House stuff? Its all bad.

I ask that the Living God always be a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Submitted for your approval

Old video from a "60 minutes" interview of Bob Dylan... 25 years ago.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I thought the first rule of Satans fight club, is you dont talk about Satans fight club. I heard there a second rule, I wonder what it is...

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
If you believe in this stuff you should probably seek psychiatric help.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Naw, it's what this world is about

Devils bargain.......good vs evil......guess which one will stand and which one will be buried FOREVER

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Here is the thing... or things I guess..

1) If someone believes in Christianity, they are not gonna play for the side offering eternal torment..

With the exception of a couple lone crazy people and a few high school goth idiots, there is literally no confirmed case of a satanic cult in human history..

Imho because paradise is just a way better deal lol..

2) Judaism has no helll...

Christianity didn’t invent their hell as we presently think of it, until like 700 years ago..

There really are a thousand Reasons the hell side of Christianity is the least credible..

For one thing guess what happens if you tell a village of warriors that your god is gonna kidnap their soul and torture it for all eternity???

They cut your head off before you get off your horse.

3) The satanic cult stuff is just an attempt by Christianity to validate itself.. “if there are super secret Santa mic cults everywhere, then Jesus must be real!!”

And “satanic churches” are the children of Christianity, flipping the bird to mom like a spoiled brat..

Satanist’s are just athiests thumbing their nose up to the establishment
edit on 21-7-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Do you mean if you believe in Satan giving power or celebrities being involved in Satan worship?

It’s only logical to be sceptical of demons giving supernatural gifts but I wouldn’t say believers need any sort of help, they are gullible at worst but possibly correct, you can’t prove the supernatural doesn’t exist.

As for celebrities being involved in the occult and Satan worship, if you don’t believe it then I’d say you are suffering from a severe case of denial and it’s probably you who needs the psychiatric help

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Is it bad???

Or does it just highlight how stupid some people are????

If there are no ghosts, Reagan’s seance is just a joke...

Never underestimate people’s ability to believe in nonsense

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Pay a ton of money to low-IQ people with huge egos, and you've got Hollywood.
edit on 7/21/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
It’s only logical to be sceptical of demons giving supernatural gifts but I wouldn’t say believers need any sort of help,

If a group of people believe in something without the benefit of evidence (ie: faith) and are willing to go to extreme ends to prove that unprovable belief, I'd argue they do need some sort of help.

... they are gullible at worst but possibly correct, you can’t prove the supernatural doesn’t exist.

Nor can a single person prove the supernatural does exists. The lack of evidence or ability to disprove something doesn't give it more credibility or validity as being true. Look at our courts of law. You don't need to prove you didn't do it. You need to prove someone did.

As for celebrities being involved in the occult and Satan worship, if you don’t believe it then I’d say you are suffering from a severe case of denial and it’s probably you who needs the psychiatric help

So, because I genuinely don't believe celebrities are actually actively worshipping Satan, like in robes and chants and sacrificing virgins, *I* need psychiatric help??

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Do you mean if you believe in Satan giving power or celebrities being involved in Satan worship?

It’s only logical to be sceptical of demons giving supernatural gifts but I wouldn’t say believers need any sort of help, they are gullible at worst but possibly correct, you can’t prove the supernatural doesn’t exist.

I'd say you need to go outside and stop interneting. You are clearly a lost soul. Grow up
edit on 21-7-2019 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

It’s only logical to be sceptical of demons giving supernatural gifts but I wouldn’t say believers need any sort of help,

If a group of people believe in something without the benefit of evidence (ie: faith) and are willing to go to extreme ends to prove that unprovable belief, I'd argue they do need some sort of help.

... they are gullible at worst but possibly correct, you can’t prove the supernatural doesn’t exist.

Nor can a single person prove the supernatural does exists. The lack of evidence or ability to disprove something doesn't give it more credibility or validity as being true. Look at our courts of law. You don't need to prove you didn't do it. You need to prove someone did.

So, because I genuinely don't believe celebrities are actually actively worshipping Satan, like in robes and chants and sacrificing virgins, *I* need psychiatric help??

So by your standards all religious people, Christians, Muslims, Jews, are all in need of psychiatric help?

Given the large amount of celebrities who have come out and said explicitly that Hollywood is heavily involved in satanic and occult stuff to dismiss it is to be in denial, denial in the face of evidence is a psychological disorder in need of treatment.
Maybe your not in denial and are just unaware, do some googlefu on celebrities talking about satanism in the music industry and Hollywood. It’ll be an eye opener

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

I'd say you need to go outside and stop interneting. You are clearly a lost soul. Grow up

Mum, Is that you?

edit on 21/7/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Either.

It's not that I don't believe that a bunch of people would get together and form a cult around a bunch of nonsense. I mean there's religion, after all. But then of course, I guess if they did believe it, psychiatric help wouldn't do them any good because psychiatry isn't even interested in truth. Only maintaining the status quo.

So if you make up your own religion and you're the only one who believes it and you tell a shrink what you believe, you will probably be diagnosed with multiple mental illnesses and disorders. If you tell them you're a member of one of the major cults (Christianity, Islam or whatever) they'll be OK with that because somehow it's normal to have a delusion that is shared by millions. LOL

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

This is also the thing why they so go against Trump. Trump is a sinner who believes. He has given his heart to God and Jesus, and acts thru that line of faith and conviction. He has a priest in White House. Prayers.

For that, he is the enemy of the other realm, which seeks personal gratification and greed. Trump provides servitude, while the other party is the opposite.

In this time we can clearly see the Demoncrats as the realm of evil - and for a good reason.
edit on 21-7-2019 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

It is not your time, grasshopper. When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Although your posting style is perhaps a bit erratic, you made some really good points. In particular, Satanists are generally people who hate the fact they got dragged to church every Sunday, and they're basically using it as a way to validate their rebellion. Secondly, most 'real' Satanists are just atheists who hate the establishment. Thirdly, however, is that something you missed, which is that Satanism proper doesn't refer to its God/s as Satan, but instead rely on much more ancient & devilish names, which seriously you would & should want nothing to do with. It's passed down the family bloodline, often being expressed as a means to retain the wealth & power they have amassed for themselves. Because it's all 'self first', and deliberate evil practices to raise their personal power levels. The occult stuff remains popular in genuine underground cults, because 1) They don't believe in an eternal hell as torment for their evil deeds. They seem to think they will retain their power on something like the astral plane, or that they can seek rebirth within the family line from whence he/she came, so they can enjoy life after life of darkness-derived power & wealth. These people are real, their beliefs are all about self, wealth, power & hedonism, and they're capable of heinous deeds, such as sacrificing human children to again perform a sort of 'leveling up'..

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

...you can’t prove the supernatural doesn’t exist.

It is unnecessary to prove a negative when one can know through study the Abrahamic God, and therefore his nemesis, does not exist and never has.

edit on 7/21/2019 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join