It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eddie Murphy explains Satanism in Hollywood

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Think that's the rainman

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

please supply source link. if unable to, how can this article be debated credibly

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I haven't thought of Eddie Murphy in years then yesterday I was reminded of the movie the Golden Child and now this pops up. Weird coincidence or something more?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Just watch and wait...

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
If you believe in this stuff you should probably seek psychiatric help.

The way I have always thought of this, is if they (Hollywood and Political Elite alleged dark occultists of all kinds), and it does work for them, it doesn't matter whether there's an actual real entity behind it. If they have strong beliefs and if affects what they do, their belief IS the entity.

Let's say a group of people has this belief that drinking the blood of sacrificed virgins will give them courage to charge into battle without hesitation. If they then do so and it "works", its not because of some supernatural magic, its the power of the human mind.

Essentially, it renders the point mute as to whether the subject of their belief is "real."

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

This is what makes any faith so powerful!!!

What is your story?

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

I guess the luciferians and the church of Satan are figments of everyone's imagination? The greatest trick the devil ever pulled off was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Hell, there are even Christians who don't believe he exists.

Jaden

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

1) If someone believes in Christianity, they are not gonna play for the side offering eternal torment.. ...

With the exception of a couple lone crazy people and a few high school goth idiots, there is literally no confirmed case of a satanic cult in human history.

Basically true. There are a few scattered individuals with mental problems out there who take the cosmological symbol of Satan (the Zoroastrian Ahriman) as an actual physical entity that can somehow give them the things they want. Anything except a cheerful personality, that is.

I think in the case of Eddie Murphy's "gift giver" he was probably talking more along the lines of the Disney Corporation or the William Morris agency, where you give up your creative control for piles of money, which is certainly what happened to him.

Grown men and women who believe that Satan stuff are intellectually and emotionally infantile and unable to distinguish instructive myths from reality, and as a result are easy prey for evangelical preachers, who are as bad as Satan could ever be.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
I guess the luciferians and the church of Satan are figments of everyone's imagination?

The Church of Satan doesn't believe in Satan.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I guess the naysayers in this thread are unaware of Alister Crowley, Anton Levy (founder of the church of Satan, that would qualify as at least one satanic cult don't you think?) or Jon Dee? Those guys better grow up it seems.

How about ex presidents dressing up in robes around a fire in front of a big owl statue. They should grow up too.

I suppose ritual magik is all kids games as well. Whoever built Washington DC, with all the zodiac/occult symbolism embedded in the layout of the city should REALLY grow up.

Whether it's "Satan", "Lucifer", "Moloch" or whatever is all semantics. But people with the power to shape our world believe this stuff even if you dont.

So instead of telling those of us who are aware of this to "grow up" (whatever that means) tell it to the psychos who run the world as their personal playground and actually participate in these things.

I tend to think some people post here just to attack, belittle and minimize. Trying to steer a narrative and lead some people away from important questions they might have if certain truths are recognized to be evident. They should grow up.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
So by your standards all religious people, Christians, Muslims, Jews, are all in need of psychiatric help?

Yes.

Given the large amount of celebrities who have come out and said explicitly that Hollywood is heavily involved in satanic and occult stuff to dismiss it is to be in denial, denial in the face of evidence is a psychological disorder in need of treatment.

What evidence? If i say you're a murderer and then the guy next to me says you're a murderer and so does the entire neighbourhood -- does that mean you're a murderer?

Would you be happy in a court of law if all it took was someone's word that you were a murderer? Or, rationally, would you like to seem some evidence?

Maybe your not in denial and are just unaware, do some googlefu on celebrities talking about satanism in the music industry and Hollywood. It’ll be an eye opener

I have. I think they are either exaggerating or using anecdotes to refer to Hollywood obsessions and the glorification of wealth, money and status to religious tones. That's all.

I do not believe there is a Satanic cult in Hollywood. Some celebrities are dumb, many are religious (sadly) - but i don't believe they actively sit around and WORSHIP THE DEVIL.

edit on 21-7-2019 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Funny I just saw this pic for the first time a few months ago - Sammy with David Aquino and Anton LaVey.

I have no idea if it is legit or not.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Some people think the God of this current world is in fact the one who dooped us... the snake. By the way things are going I can't disagree. Bibleorigins.net can explain better what those who run things know. That's one view.
edit on 21-7-2019 by ValyriaOLyra because: Typo

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Katy Perry, another Christian, stated she sold her soul to the devil in order to get where she’s at now. Could be tongue in cheek, but I doubt it. There’s a trend.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Jesus only calls the devil "satan" a couple of times in the Gospels.

He calls Peter 'satan' once, when Peter suggests he should maybe take a vacay and NOT go to Jerusalem for passover.

You what Jesus calls the ultimate bad guy?

"The Lord of this world".

Paul calls satan "The God of this age."

(post by Prene removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Katy Perry, another Christian, stated she sold her soul to the devil in order to get where she’s at now. Could be tongue in cheek, but I doubt it. There’s a trend.

There is a trend especially among young pop singers. Even way back in the day when Madonna was just starting out you could see the influence of a a darker spirituality.

I think Hollywood and the music industry have always been tightly gripped by the ‘lord of this world’.

How sad because both the music and movie industry have such a potential for telling beautiful life changing stories and to effect the world with a much more positive impact.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
i personally dont believe in satan or satanism, but i think Hollywood does and that why they do what they do, symbols on everything, throwing up the devil horns, ect.
one thing i found fascinating, in 2017 i went to LA, i went to the hollywood forever cemetery, (im a bit morbid) and i went in the building near the toto dog memorial and no joke some of the graves from the 1930s have upside down pentagrams, i love visiting graves, i find tombs artistic, so hae been to graves all over th eUK nad the world i have never ever seen, satanic symbols on graves.

I found LA had a weird atmosphere too, like the atmosphere had a negative, adictive atmosphere, i didnt like it but also didnt want to leave at the same time. hard to explain. anyway, wish i could of gone to monroes grave, see if i could find similar things or if it was only in hollywood forever

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Lords of Darkness everywhere.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   
originally posted by: [post=24501254]BrianFlanders

If you believe in this stuff you should probably seek psychiatric help.

You can't vanquish evil with blindness or denial
and
People who seek help from psychiatry will find Satan there too.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join