It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParticleNode

originally posted by: Relic88

I've done 16 miles before in favorable conditions (full pack though) and was absolutely destroyed afterward. Add to that it can get a lot hotter than 80 degrees as suggested farther back in the thread.

Absolutely. You get it.

My spouse and I frequently backpack through the untamed wild, and covering just 10-15mi a day with a full pack will wreck even the fittest. Once the afternoon fatigue hits our rate of travel drops from a brisk 3mi per hour to just 1mi. I can't imagine trying to haul even 10lbs (3+ liters of water) across an open desert. Wait, I can...it suuuuucks.

Sounds like you do a lot more hiking than I ever did. The particular hike I mention was Isle Royale. Lovely place. You make a good point about carrying water. If I'm one to take part in this misadventure, I'd carry lots of it and not much else more.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Relic88

I know a guy that does aviation archaeology. We'll be talking and he casually throws out stuff like, "So I hiked 9 hours to get to the site...". We went to a couple sites with him that you barely had to walk to get to and were wiped by the end.
edit on 7/25/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

It seems Jeremy Corbell is trying to change the event into a festival.
Having this interview with the guy who made the event as a joke. I wonder if that was his initial idea in the first place ?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

It seems Jeremy Corbell is trying to change the event into a festival.
Having this interview with the guy who made the event as a joke. I wonder if that was his initial idea in the first place ?

Hmm who knows. Maybe it could turn out to be the anti-Fyre Festival. Billy McFarland should be taking notes...

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Well the kid that started it all has all ready flip flopped. But anything can be spun in any direction via a false flag or whatever.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

And anyone can scream anything is a false flag. There's no way to prove it isn't.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

When you Naruto run you don’t use any energy!!

It is all quantum. Reverse over Hall effect and all...

They can’t stop all Naruto runners!

In reality, I would run up and down Camel Back mountain in Phoenix and just getting to the base of the thing was more like a walk than a jog. The rest was an hour and a half getting up and down before the sun got too hot to exercise.

No way in hell a bunch of people from the internet can run across the desert floor (and not get killed by real bullies even if they were Naruto!).

But it is a fun watch!!

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

i was really considering going and checking these people out.

mind you not going on the base just VERY close to it, i was thinking about brining a smaller drone and keeping it with the crazies but i figured that is just a waste because if this were to really go down anything RC in the air will not be in the air for long or landing under their control.

all the workers at the base kids just got new drones.

i have these BDU's and cloth that block IR emissions, my plan was to dig a hole so that a good amount of my body was below ground level and also cammoed with local plant life and rocks.

that way i could watch unmolested as these fools got arrested

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

And anyone can scream anything is a false flag. There's no way to prove it isn't.

What about your own common sense? I know life is confusing with many things we do not fully understand. Put your energy into things that matter to you. Try not to get distracted by the maze of conflicting perceptions. Be true to yourself and keep your cognition engaged.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Had to share this one LOL
edit on 28-7-2019 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Common sense isn't common. It's also useless for determining what something is, such as a false flag. It's individual, so mine tells me one thing and yours tells you something completely different.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Determining false flags is a matter of survival. Our perceptions are individual. Our reality is shared.

I have found indications that time is broken and currently acting as monostable to help reconnect to the source code. The future is what we make of it.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Determining false flags is a lot harder than posting a YouTube video with things you don't understand in it.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

That is why we have site's like ATS to help sort out the facts from the fiction. I have found my time here to be invaluable amongst all the confusion and uncertainty. Yes it is very tough at times digging through facts and trying to work out who and what to trust. To break through I just said stuff it, I would rather be dead than live in a world of irrationally.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
...my plan was to dig a hole so that a good amount of my body was below ground level and also cammoed with local plant life and rocks.
that way i could watch unmolested as these fools got arrested

That's great, until someone picks that patch of plants and rocks as the place to relieve themselves.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Determining false flags is a lot harder than posting a YouTube video with things you don't understand in it.

I wish I could get a bumper sticker made with that inscribed

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

If folk on here refrained from doing that there would be a lot fewer posts on ATS to wade through. Can't see that happening, though.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Correct. Here the most recent @ 2 MILLION :

2 million want to raid Area 51 to 'see them aliens'

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

As someone said, it's so easy to click a button on Facebook.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

so where is the uptick in reservations for flights , trains , busses , car hire ??

the travel industry seems to have missed the " fact " that this vast horde is descending on racheal nevada

they cannot all have thier own vehicle and be within realistic drive range

so - how are they getting there ???

i has asked before - but silence

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join