It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's All Coming Together Now - NWO - A retrospective

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

The NWO religion would be belief in the one world government above all things. It wants to be what everyone fears and respects, it wants to control everyone, independent of god. Just like religions worked along side governments that tried to seize world control in the past, this new government system will make Christianity and Islam bow down to them.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It's all out there if anyone truly wants to understand it. I don't think many are willing to do the research though, FCD. And I don't think it can ultimately be stopped except as it eventually crumbles on itself. Good thread, Bubba.

It's a fascinating study, however, and at least gives one more understanding when we're faced with world situations that seem to make no sense. James Corbett is a good shortcut to further research and more entertaining than reading the CFR white papers.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Oh woe is us, the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune besiege us from every corner as our comrades fall beside usand the hidden enemy strikes from behind every bush, every tree, every hillock..Oh woe is us.

But wait. What is that on the horizon. Is that a cloud of dust? And what's that we hear, could that be the sound of pealing bugles?? Listen. Ta-tadaaaa-tada tada tadaaaaaa. And now the sound of clambering hooves as the ground beneath us vibrates with the throb of salvation. Yes yes, our champion is here to save us all.

So, this scenario of a NWO that is described in the OP suggests that everyone in the oval office since Kennedy has been either a member or a useful tool of the New World Order, carrying out the bidding of those nefarious and all so powerful manipulators of world events.

Indeed, as described in the OP, the first overt act of this group was to take out Kennedy and then from then on it has been their boys in the cat seat.

Until now.

Right?

And now we have another enemy of the NWO, a man who throws a huge monkey wrench into their plans, who blows the bugle of freedom for all to take courage from. Is that right? Is that the message here?

Fine to believe that if one wants but from where I stand there is one huge, glaring gaping hole in the theory. If this champion were truly a threat to them, he would be dead. Just like Kennedy. He would be dead.

He travels all over the country. He holds rallies in city after city. He stops to talk every time a microphone is within his vicinity. He travels overseas. He visits the DMZ. The DMZ for crying out loud. If the NWO could take out Kennedy from a book tower and a knoll over 50 years ago why have they not managed to have taken down this champion at any point along the last two and a half years.

Remember that Chinese woman who so got close to him at Mar a Lago a little while back? Could not the mighty NWO have done the same???

NO. this champion is not a threat to the NWO. Were he, HE WOULD BE DEAD BY NOW.

So from this I can either think that there is no NWO, or, he is absolutely no threat to them at all.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

maybe he is just acting out a role?
maybe he has technologies Kennedy didnt?
maybe Both

maybe there is no NWO and this is just a mental projection. Internet enabled us to see the world with its connections as a whole this contradicts the state of mind that identyfies with a country. Maybe we are just affraid we would loose the boogieman once we become eartlings! And we would realize that we were doing it to our selves all along. No one left to blame!
Lets install fear over the process of a spiecies getting aware of their global connectedness and responsability?

maybe the whole NWO thing is just another psyop?

fear is one hell of a weapon!!!

NC
edit on 8/7/2019 by NoClue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Now that we have our tinfoil hats snugged down tight. ... ..Could it be that the "controllers" aren't even of this earthly realm?

Spiritual, ultra dimensional Gods of old. Cosmic tricksters...

That's correct. The fallen beings that came to Earth from another dimension or planet, or both.

They have the far left under their control. The fascists . posing as anti fascists

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Actually, the beginnings go back at least to the Napoleonic war between wellington and napolean. It looks like Rothschild's collapse of the English stock. That was at least a major stepping stone, if not the inception of the plan to use usury to cripple countries. The second would be the start of the FED created in 1913 followed by the first world war and intention depression era.

The second world war was a bit of a ruse, there was only one developed nation at the time that refused to have a central Rothschild bank and that was Germany (like the axis of evil we have seen, countries without Rothschild banks). The only other undeveloped nation in the British empire at the time I believe was new Zealand and they went bankrupt in 1967. Then they too got a Rothschild bank. Canada remained neutral and was allowed to maintain their own finances after bankruptcy from 1933 to 1973 under contractual obligation that Canada would hand over control to the bis/imf and international banking cartel by 1975. That treason was done in 1973 by PE Trudeau signing the Basel Accord, which transfered control of Canada's economy and currency to the imf and was overseen by imf/fed governors.

These people/things are patient. They take hundreds of years to build their empire passing control down their genetic line. They have control of every government and every intel agency. They hide in plane sight with literally dozens of front me in the way to make it so you don't know which one is actually in control. In order to get rid of this disease, you not only have to cut off the head of the snake, you also have to remove all the lieutenants. A daunting task to be sure, frustrating but certainly do-able :-)

But.... Things are still not what they seem :-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/8.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue

maybe he is just acting out a role?
maybe he has technologies Kennedy didnt?
maybe Both

maybe there is no NWO and this is just a mental projection. Internet enabled us to see the world with its connections as a whole this contradicts the state of mind that identyfies with a country. Maybe we are just affraid we would loose the boogieman once we become eartlings! And we would realize that we were doing it to our selves all along. No one left to blame!
Lets install fear over the process of a spiecies getting aware of their global connectedness and responsability?

maybe the whole NWO thing is just another psyop?

fear is one hell of a weapon!!!

NC

For being ''notclue'' your maybes are closer to being true than Trump being a champion of the American people.

Doing it to ourselves all along, yep. There was an old cartoon strip called Pogo that I grew up with by a guy named Walt Kelly. The most famous line to come out of his strip was in 1970 I think that put me onto this track of thought. His simple'' we have met the enemy and he is us'' line ..

We do ourselves no good service with these boogiemen. To me they are exaggerations of our ancient feats of the ''others''

Myself, I do not disbelieve in this NWO but rather the blowing it up into a hidden cabal of bad guys only serves to distract us into fantasy land a fantasy that once understood is used by some to continue that fear you mention above.

Rather than people though I see the NWO as the old world order which are those captains of industry, all industry that have risen to the top of the economic ladder through family ties and manipulative use of the system of capital.

As you say ''once we become earthlings'' instead of nationalists, those veils of deceit can begin to fall from our eyes. And the thing about the NWO to me is that those captains of the economy have reached that state already as the corporations that grew from seeds in various nations are now all international corporations, trading on the world market and all working for their own self interests and life. Any loyalty they have is not to the nation of their birth but rather only to their stockholders. The manner of keeping populations blind to them is by keeping populations cheering on their own countries or political parties. Once we become earthlings we will be able to see them better for what they are.

In this light, one thing that OP said that I agree with though is when he said that Trump wants to be part of that group but they won't let him. Yeah, I see him that way, a wannabe monarch and now at least for a time he is having some of his own fantasy coming true.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I think you have hit the nail on the head. I believe your facts are in order, but I’m sure you left out a few bit players like Hoover and most of the leaders of the alphabet agencies in the last 45 years.

It has also crossed my mind that the leaders of the NWO may very well be, other worldly. Long thinkers if you will. Altering the Earth through a slow process of terraforming. Warming up the surface, increasing the levels of water vapor, CO2 and CO3. Fatten-up the population and then, harvest time.

It’s just a thought. Have I been hanging out here on ATS to long?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I have a big trust issue when it comes to mass media, so when they all scream about something in unison, I can't help to think, they try to hide something else that is going on! Or they want you to hear only one story.

I'm still on the fence why they scream so loud about him?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

I get that about the media and yes I can see that there is a lot of consternation about him overall, other than Fox and all the conservative outlets that is. Along with so many conservatives around here I see this going on though we differ on the motivation of their attention.

While many here believe that there is a coup going on against him with the msm playing a central role I see it differently.
From the beginning of his run for office he courted and encouraged the outlandish. The way he tore into the other Republican candidates, calling them name and making jokes about their looks and stuff. He basically drew media attention to himself as a major part of his campaign strategy.

Unlike most other ''businessmen'' he has always courted media perceptions, always doing and saying things that would draw media attention to his name. This is the basis of how I see media's reporting on him now. Daily he makes statements that make either no sense or sense contrary to what he was saying yesterday. And all of it is what media sucks on to make their money, viewership and copies sold.

But you know what? I don't suppose that Clinton would have been a much better choice at all. Here's hoping that there are more choices in 2020. Myself, I'm hoping that there will be Republicans rising to take control of the party away from him and likewise that there are some moderate Dems who can do likewise in their own party. And may we can get a couple of interesting folk to try an end run in a third or even fourth party.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Yes i can definitely see the two polarities struggling. What amazes me is the amount of back and forth it takes too find harmony!

None of the currently established forms of democracy or any known model for society, holds the future.

1. step would be to become self aware.(you need a model in order to abstract reality)
2. Step explore the depth of yourself. Try to find harmony
3. Step identify the disharmonic ripple from your past
4. Step Heal it by moving the gravity center in-between the two inharmonic polarities!

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

None of the currently established forms of democracy or any known model for society, holds the future.

Well there you go. Conservatism which holds to an already established norm will not work in a future based on that past norm. The norm needs to shift in order to allow for the changes that occur which were unforseen by that past norm.

Liberalism which holds that those past models will not serve the future seem to have been attempting to make those changes have not managed to do so with enough foresight to have paved the way for future liberalism to continue the process. The liberalism we see today, that conservatives rightly criticize seems to be nothing more than one more conservative attempt at saving the liberalism of the past, hence it has become conservative.

Step one

And indeed this does to my mind seem to be the central course of individual action, becoming self aware. Problem here though is there is self aware and self aware the illusion. All we can really do is work on ourselves I think.

Step two.

This is come to by the above, we are all asked to do this within ourselves, though I would make in not so much ''finding the harmony'' but rather '' developing the harmony'' within ourselves, though that distinction deseves much more rumination than this thread will allow.

Step Three

If disharmonic ripple from our past you mean earlier experiences and beliefs within this life time then absolutely and that goes with the ''developing the harmony '' I brought up above. If you mean the ripples from previous lives then myself, I prefer to let them work themselves out for themselves. I hold to a larger spiritual self and leave most of that assimilation or smoothing out of previous life stuff to my larger me.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Our idea of a one-world, united humanity for all: just ain't the same as their version of the NWO.

Personally don't trust any of those snakes: politicians; public figures; entertainers; sports-stars; leaders; captains of industry; etc...

There are no purveyors of Truth: merely food for thought:

All Roads Lead to Rome

The City of London Corporation

Queen Elizabeth II is Direct Lineage of the Roman Caesars by blood! (Proven Fact)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

so he's not with them...but not against them?

So what's Q been on about ?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

This is very important information you brought forward. I read the Rome thread, know about the city of London and never doubted that the Royals are one lineage traceable at least to the roman empire if not further.
Taking what we learn from the rome thread it's no surprise that lineages got blurred, after all it was an attempted to install a new world order by the elite using a Front. They are doing quite well, except for the internet, I think it is one of the few places where the control mechanisms are one step behind!

I'm very suspicious about the role of Switzerland in all of this!
They are protecting the vatican with the Swiss guard,
the bank of internal settlement is located in Switzerland, many goobal players like novartis, nestle,glencore and many more have their main office in Switzerland.
Their flag is square! Very few have a square flag the Vatican is one.
The knight of the square flag is the highest ranking on the battlefield he responds to no one except the king!
You can easily see the similarities between the Templar's flag and the Swiss flag.

Some more food for thought!

No Clue

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The NWO is being formed because of the Federal Reserve system of debt-based currency.

Republicans and democrats differences are irrelevant. No matter what political approach you take, you still operate with their currency.

The national debt is unpayable by result of the FED's system. The compounding interest is slowly, relentlessly grinding away our wealth as normal people, transferring into the hands of elites who are able to live on the interest of their money.

If your wealth is so vast that you can live within the 2-5% annual usury profits, you're wealthy elite.

It is a mathematical certainty the wealth will be consolidated to this elite. All they have to do is maintain order of society for their plan to work.

Indicators that we are near the end will be subsidized food, housing, medical, education, transportation, etc. they'll even give everybody a universal basic income towards the end... all in order to keep the populous complacant.

An earlier poster made comments about groups and the human instinct to fit in. Just remember groups of people really are dumb, individual people are smart. Smart people will knowingly do the wrong thing to maintain their membership in the group. Being part of a group can cause individual skills and talents and ideas to be wasted. The way out of groupthinking is confidence.. i have saved a looooot of people's bacon by being a contrarian in a group. I have also been marginalized, and respectfully move on. They come and they go...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Yeah, those sneaky Swiss, with all of their secret banking practices and all.

The BIS is also there in Switzerland. You know: the central bank, to all of the central banks.
Lotta fuzz surrounding who owns and profits from the BIS, and who, if anyone, that they report to.

There do seem to be 'relationships' between the BIS, Central Banks, IMF, World Bank, CFR, Trilateral Commission, and the ownership of most of the Fortune 500 corporations.

It's a big club, and we ain't in it.
Don't believe that our talking-head, puppet politicians are in it neither.
Don't believe it's about money neither.

Resources, control, power.
Money is the dangling carrot, that is used to make us dummies do the dirty work.

(Don't 'know' these things. They are merely opinion/belief/temporary ideas/observations/thoughts/concepts).

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I'm as clueless as most around here when it comes to the real power behind the curtains!!!!

But there's a twofold story! One is there to make you afraid, one is there to free you.

Take them both mix and drink up and you'll get a good bit closer to Truth! Do this with everything you encounter that evokes two polar emotions. And you will smoothly sailing around every dual trap!

No Clue

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Yeah. Have come-up against that light-less monolith, that is 'power and authority', (fear).
Deal with it as little as possible.
Am only writing about it here in the hopes of helping others to understand it all, and to hopefully find their way to coming to terms with it all.
Possibly complimentary with your ideas.

Threw it all in a box called: 'Screw 'em'!
But they still send me letters... LoL !

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

we all know relationships with one-sided dependency! after the break up they just can't stop sending love letters

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join