It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clues to Off World Activities - Unaccounted For/Missing Resources?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Question first:

What are the resources that our secret/advanced programs might need that are only found on Earth that could allow us to say “ah ha! There’s a lot of this stuff being consumed but we can’t really account for that level of consumption??”

The ultimate point of answering this question is validating or invalidating claims that we are much more advanced in terms of space fairing than we have been led to believe - or at least find another rabbit hole for further exploration.

Background:

Recently, I’ve been thinking more and more that perhaps the answers for the ET/UAP phenomenon may be found right here on Earth and we’ve been doing it wrong by looking at the stars/space/other planets. Not entirely wrong, but not focusing enough on what’s here as we could.

That said, I got to thinking about the concepts of the “20 and Back Program”/Secret Space Force/Mars Defense Force and while those programs may be pure fiction I suspect there is more going on in space than we’re aware and we’re likely more advanced technologically than most of us (myself included) can fully appreciate.

If we are more advanced than the public knows broadly and building things beyond known capability, resources to construct said technology would be needed. A lot of resources potentially - which means you’d have to account for those resources and have a supply chain if we were talking about a normal/civilian project or business.

Since we’re talking about advanced and highly classified tech... you wouldn’t be able to review standard accounting system for that - no line items are going to show up in an easily detectable place for a huge @ss space craft (or any other black project). For example, if they needed many tons of Titanium to build a large craft - hypothetically - then somewhere along the way that level of consumption could potentially be traceable in the marketplace.

But what can be found “off world” that would allow us to get the materials we need without leaving an earthly footprint? A lot.

Our moon has a lot of resources that could be useful:
en.m.wikipedia.org...

And there’s government interest in harnessing some of those resources - namely Helium 3 (which many of you have likely heard of):
m.phys.org...

And private industry interest:
www.cnbc.com...

Similar points can be made about Mars in terms of its resources and how we could/might want to leverage them.

Mars natural resources:
www.popularmechanics.com...

So given all of the above - what resources don’t these off-Earth locations have (at least to our knowledge)? A short list I came up with:
- plant life (food)
- Protein food sources (cattle/chickens/fish)
- Humans (labor... food?
)
- Trees (to clean the air)
- Sodium?

My question to you then, again, is what am I not thinking of in terms of resources that our secret/advanced programs might need that are only found on Earth that could allow us to say “ah ha! There’s a lot of this stuff being consumed but we can’t really account for that level of consumption??”

Maybe this train of thought has been explored before but I don’t recall seeing it. Trying to work backwards here in an attempt to shed more light on what’s actually going on.

Thanks, all.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
alot of missing people unaccounted for

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tayton
alot of missing people unaccounted for

After listening to a lecture by David Paulides I agree. Of all the people I’ve listened to surrounding the ET/UAP phenomenon his methodology and presentation of his work is amongst some of the best I’ve found from someone who is reasonably well known.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser
Question first:

What are the resources that our secret/advanced programs might need that are only found on Earth that could allow us to say “ah ha! There’s a lot of this stuff being consumed but we can’t really account for that level of consumption??”

The ultimate point of answering this question is validating or invalidating claims that we are much more advanced in terms of space fairing than we have been led to believe - or at least find another rabbit hole for further exploration.

Background:

Recently, I’ve been thinking more and more that perhaps the answers for the ET/UAP phenomenon may be found right here on Earth and we’ve been doing it wrong by looking at the stars/space/other planets. Not entirely wrong, but not focusing enough on what’s here as we could.

That said, I got to thinking about the concepts of the “20 and Back Program”/Secret Space Force/Mars Defense Force and while those programs may be pure fiction I suspect there is more going on in space than we’re aware and we’re likely more advanced technologically than most of us (myself included) can fully appreciate.

If we are more advanced than the public knows broadly and building things beyond known capability, resources to construct said technology would be needed. A lot of resources potentially - which means you’d have to account for those resources and have a supply chain if we were talking about a normal/civilian project or business.

Since we’re talking about advanced and highly classified tech... you wouldn’t be able to review standard accounting system for that - no line items are going to show up in an easily detectable place for a huge @ss space craft (or any other black project). For example, if they needed many tons of Titanium to build a large craft - hypothetically - then somewhere along the way that level of consumption could potentially be traceable in the marketplace.

But what can be found “off world” that would allow us to get the materials we need without leaving an earthly footprint? A lot.

Our moon has a lot of resources that could be useful:
en.m.wikipedia.org...

And there’s government interest in harnessing some of those resources - namely Helium 3 (which many of you have likely heard of):
m.phys.org...

And private industry interest:
www.cnbc.com...

Similar points can be made about Mars in terms of its resources and how we could/might want to leverage them.

Mars natural resources:
www.popularmechanics.com...

So given all of the above - what resources don’t these off-Earth locations have (at least to our knowledge)? A short list I came up with:
- plant life (food)
- Protein food sources (cattle/chickens/fish)
- Humans (labor... food?
)
- Trees (to clean the air)
- Sodium?

My question to you then, again, is what am I not thinking of in terms of resources that our secret/advanced programs might need that are only found on Earth that could allow us to say “ah ha! There’s a lot of this stuff being consumed but we can’t really account for that level of consumption??”

Maybe this train of thought has been explored before but I don’t recall seeing it. Trying to work backwards here in an attempt to shed more light on what’s actually going on.

Thanks, all.

You are bang-on.....you have opened Pandoras Box so please be very careful and very aware of the implications your work or research could have in real-time...you have identified a core value method of exposing things that have been meticulously hidden.Dont stop but heed warning signs if they materialise around you.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

It would not be too hard for any government to set up own mines and facilities and screw with the numbers. Or buy through strawman companies, that would be much easier. This way the market just "consumed it away" and nothing to account for again.

Sodium? Sodium belongs to the ten most abundant elements on earth.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tayton

Add us to the list of resources provided in the OP...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

UFO's described as having humans in control of them have been getting described from as far back as the 1960's (at least), and the general consensus is much of what is around now, is still clandestine and in private hands.

I would suggest that having a secret space group of some kind is highly likely, additionally, and if I were privileged enough to be in the know, would be to begin seeding other planets with scientifically selected plants, vegetables, trees, animals and people etc.

This secret group would have to consist of some seriously hardcore people , possibly having the mentality of earth is done for so lets get everything we can from it and start again, on our own.

All this is dependent of course on how far the secret groups tech has been developed

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88

It would not be too hard for any government to set up own mines and facilities and screw with the numbers. Or buy through strawman companies, that would be much easier. This way the market just "consumed it away" and nothing to account for again.

This is how it is probably being done, probably through multiple strawman companys, back in the day when they were working on the SR71 the only country that really had a lock on titanium was Russia, they supplied us with the materials to build out secret spy plane and didn't even know it.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: skeeterslint

originally posted by: Oleandra88

This is how it is probably being done, probably through multiple strawman companys, back in the day when they were working on the SR71 the only country that really had a lock on titanium was Russia, they supplied us with the materials to build out secret spy plane and didn't even know it.

I agree with both of your posts - which is what makes this difficult.

I believe the more likely way to sort this out is by looking a commodity/substance that's fairly innocuous or wouldn't traditionally be associated with the ET/UAP phenomenon - e.g. not super exotic like Titanium would have been all those years ago.

One avenue I'm exploring is substances/materials that shield against radiation or would be consumed by humans if they were exposed to radiation on a regular basis or in a significant dose - e.g. prolonged space travel or have been on the Moon/Mars recently and at scale.

That's big nothing burger at this point but I stumbled across something called a Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator - which I had never heard of. Makes electricity with no moving parts.... reminded me of how Lazar explained the craft he worked on didn't have moving parts - cool stuff to learn about!

en.wikipedia.org...

Also ran across the Battelle Energy Alliance.... they do a LOT of business for a non-profit organization... including run the Idaho National Lab! But that's for a separate thread (which has likely been covered previously but I found it interesting).

The search continues.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I would think that at this point, if this were going on it would be hidden in plan sight making it even harder to track.That would be the whole problem is they have had decades to figure out how to funnel stuff away right under our noses.

top topics

join