It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hah, what a cat!

Want coffee or noodles? I have plenty of both and i need some, so i can as well make a larger amount with the same effort.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Both, but not right now. It's after 3AM and I haven't slept yet. Kya the kitty is in my way and it's hard to type or see the screen.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: bally001

Good job! Nice color. I would have chosen a shade of purple I think...or not.

Hi Night, I did say I had a pic about with a potion of my house purple. It's shown bottom right and extends from Eastside to Northside of the house. Hope you like that shade.

That's me and Al discussing the timbers and color schemes for the upper deck and rails.

Kind regards,

Bally

Edit, oh, and by the way, that upper part of the house is a double story, 5 sided Yurt design. It's a bugger when your cutting timber to the correct angles.

edit on 22-10-2019 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Love the purple!!

Woke up awhile ago, but half asleep here. Coffee, must have more coffee.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Is that picture Cinderella with the pumpkin coach?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

I don't know. Loved the pic though! How are you today DOE?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hello.
I don't want to be obnoxious by posting videos of me singing...
but that's pretty much the only thing I ever post online anymore.

So with that being said..
and thinking about our Shed friend "Chooch,"
here is a song I wrote about trains called
(wait to you see this original title.)
"The Train Song"

Thanks for putting up with my self promotion.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

You look great Tom! I'm glad you're sharing your music with us again.
Wonderful!

It would be awesome to see you and Gordy do another collaboration.

I'm not awake enough to be coherent yet. Sips coffee.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well, it's fast approaching that time of year when I drag poor little "Mary" out of her hiding place again...

LINK to Halloween Tale "Mary"

Hi Tom!
Looking good man.
Thanks for the song!

Hi 'Raine and whatever shed-folk happen to be around.

G

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hiya Gordi! Thanks for leaving the link to your story!

Great to see you Hun!

How is everyone and everything?
edit on 22-10-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DenCoelho

This is not the right thread, but if you go to the forums section, you could find a suitable thread. You have time to edit your post. Never give personal information on ATS, it is not allowed and is for your protection. You can edit and remove your phone number. Good luck!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I see. My friend also has pinched nerve in the back. Hard to watch him sometimes. I see he is hurting but he never complains about anything. He is working half workdays now.

I have been in a couple of brain scans too. Before they drilled my skull. I guess the scans were alright, i asked "did you find anything unusual?" -no. "Did you find brains" -yes

I've had a few MRI's of my brain before in which they noticed a few missing parts due to my traumatic brain injury and such. This neurologist seems to be one of the few doctors on this planet who seems to care anything for his patients and is determine to help me out. Before I can do that I have to fight the battle of getting my health insurance company to and my local contact with them to actually do anything.

Had my skull drilled into as well. This was due to the brain swelling caused by the TBI.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Tom, thank you for sharing your song and video with us. I always enjoy everything in the train world too.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I just smashed my mindset...

Half by my own design, half in order to raise awareness.

You see, you might know that "Angry birds" game is a Finnish thing. Well i was watching morning news and the newsreader told me that now there is "Angry boys" a mini game designed by two really cool men, they started as a sort of independent travel show makers and gained popularity and now use their power to get their message through. The newsreader told that he played the game before going to bed and didn't get any sleep for a long time, but it was useful as a tool to gain understanding.

"Angry boys" put a virtual smartphone on my computer screen. And i was playing the part of a female who is getting harassed via social media, text messages and phone calls. I already had some idea what that might be like but i really tried to imagine that it was a real smartphone and those were real people contacting me and telling me... bad stuff.

Now the space between my ears is a nuclear explosion site. I am going to walk to my bathroom, take a good look in the mirror and yell to myself "Don't hurt yourself on purpose!" and then i am going to grab a cold beer from the fridge and blast some heavy metal really loud from my headphones and smoke tobacco and try to calm down, but it won't be easy...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Muistakaa tämä, olet hyvä ihminen.

Don't let it get to you mate.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Dude! You are slowly transforming into a Finnish person! Another one 100% correct with perfect grammar (Remember this, you are a good person)

"Don't let it get to you mate"

I wish it wouldn't "get to me" but as i am a long-time feminist, i keep taking punches (metaphorically speaking) all the time. And it gets to me, i wish it wouldn't. I wish we would be equal, men and women, but we are not, even in civilized nations as mine, Finland, and i bet that it is not happening in your civilized country either, to a 100% extent.

So until we are even, on the same line (men and women) i will continue to be a feminist. When (if) we are equal some day, i will transfer to be from a feminist to an egalitarist.

Egalitarianism (from French égal, meaning 'equal'), or equalitarianism, is a school of thought within political philosophy that prioritizes equality for all people. Egalitarian doctrines are generally characterized by the idea that all human persons are equal in fundamental worth or moral status.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I apologize for bringing ideology to the table.

It is just that... there are about a million and one things i would change from this planet called "earth" and i am too weak to even change myself. Thanks for being there to listen and reply bally, i feel better now.
edit on 23-10-2019 by Finspiracy because: i goofed a word somehow

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   

That's great mate. Good thoughts. I don't aspire to be an egalitarist.

I wouldn't want to identify as anything with a label. Just want to be Bally. I stick up for people doing the right thing and the harmless people no matter who they are.

Don't wanna bring shame upon my family or myself. Just maintain a sense of humor in most situations, adjust and adapt to others and situations and eventually overcome them by being just an individual Bally. Being honest to you, "I cheat in Finnish Language school. " I'm a bugger, but I meant it to be nice."

My thoughts,

Kind regards,

Bally.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

I wouldn't want to identify as anything with a label. Just want to be Bally. I stick up for people doing the right thing and the harmless people no matter who they are.

Before i viewed you as a pleasant person. Now i view you as a pleasant and clever person.

Labels... Boxes... I used them. A lot. Boxes and labels was my own way to find some sense in an otherwise such a chaotic world. I even labeled an boxed myself. Now i see that we are all individuals, things are more chaotic now but i think i am being more fair and honest. Hard to explain actually

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join