It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are we going as a country?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Nah, you're the one who does this sort of thing for a living, not me. Like I've said before, you study other people so much that you have neglected to self-reflect on yourself.

You guys have yet again turned the discussion toward me. I'm getting used to it, lol. If you can't debate ideas then resort to personal attacks, right?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: MisterSpock

Ah, ok. So you have a problem with me "rooting" something in parties yet have no issue with the constant partisanship from those you pat on the back on the daily? Figures.

Do you have a problem with you "rooting" something within party lines when you are the one that abhors people rooting arguments within party lines?

You should....if you adhered to your own rants.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I love you, your are an artist with words and logic!!a reply to: Lumenari

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

There are no parties, there is just the establishment. I'm only putting things in a way you guys will understand, a.k.a. with parties and identity politics. That's all you understand apparently.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Oh please, you're not here for debate, you're here so we can make this about you.

This is exactly what you want and we're giving it to you.

At this point the only person you're fooling is yourself.

Like I said, do carry on.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wiser words have never been spoken on ATS.

Are you feeling okay?

Gunther, my sad German intern, had just finished sponging my man-boobs so I was in a good mood.

A little part of my brain died as a few visualization neurons imploded lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

There are no parties, there is just the establishment. I'm only putting things in a way you guys will understand, a.k.a. with parties and identity politics. That's all you understand apparently.

Or that's all you are capable of speaking in.....

Even though you seem to think otherwise. If you can speak outside those established guidelines, I think you should give it a try. I can, and did, then you continued to frame it otherwise.

Maybe you should ask more questions and seek to actually learn the real identities to those that you have attributed your own interpretations to.

You might be surprised, and shocked, how much more "enlightened" some of us are. Then again, you might just have that wonderful curtain propping your own "enlightenment" pulled down and have to look at yourself in the mirror.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

At this point it is unavoidable because you pretty much stalk me on here. You're obsessed.

But seriously, stop making the topics I participate in about me. I'm asking you to very nicely.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Why do you keep bringing it back to my screen name? I'm not enlightened, far from it actually. If I could change my screen name I would.

Now that that is settled, why not actually address something other than me or my username.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: DBCowboy

That always leaves me feeling great too.

It's that morning fresh feeling....like a gentle breeze

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Where are we going in this country

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Or that's all you are capable of speaking in.....

Even though you seem to think otherwise. If you can speak outside those established guidelines, I think you should give it a try. I can, and did, then you continued to frame it otherwise.

Maybe you should ask more questions and seek to actually learn the real identities to those that you have attributed your own interpretations to.

You might be surprised, and shocked, how much more "enlightened" some of us are. Then again, you might just have that wonderful curtain propping your own "enlightenment" pulled down and have to look at yourself in the mirror.

Let me help with that garlic/silver/sunlight thing that the left cannot stand.

The dreaded meme.

~shocked look~

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Says the girl who constantly complains about the media while salivating over every little morsel they spoon feed her.

Irony is your strong suit.

edit on 6/28/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: ChiefD
Just a series of executive orders by a narcisstic unstable man.

And there it is.

Yep! Orange man bad!

Especially if you are serving in the MSNbc. They hate the constitution, and the bill of rights

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Says the girl who constantly complains about the media but salivates over every little morsel they spoon feed her.

Irony is your strong suit.

She has it right, and she is not brainwashed

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This sums it up

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
So the tldr is oranj face muy mal.

Ain't no civil war happening when 95% of guns are not in dems possession.

Lol

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Ah ok, because she agrees with you, right? Cult members do the same, they stick together till the end.

Like I've been saying, the media will continue throwing the trigger bait out there as long as you guys keep lapping it up.

They have you guys wrapped around their pinky fingers, they know exactly how to manipulate you. They've got their silver spoon ready for you, I wonder if they make plane noises as they feed you your daily propaganda?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I mean do they even train???

Lol

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
So the tldr is oranj face muy mal.

Ain't no civil war happening when 95% of guns are not in dems possession.

Lol

edit on 28-6-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join