It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are we going as a country?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It's criminal what the propaganda ministry has done. Scared nice people like ChiefD to death.

ChiefD, you are being played and manipulated by a corrupt media.

As others have said, turn off CNN and MSNBC. Go outdoors and open your eyes and see the world for what it really is, not what those propagandists tell you it is.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: ChiefD

Civil war?
Really?
Howso?
One side has guns the other does not.
How would this civil war work ?
Seriously chief.
I served, as did my father and brother.
Ctm, Rm, and Ao respectively.

How will a civil war work ?

I can see, likely, how it would work.

It wouldn't be anywhere close to a civil war, more of an uprising. The small faction of vocal aggressors will eventually reach a point where they move onto a small scale level of outright attacks(violent, either by mob force or actual small arms). They will NOT have any government level(local, state, federal) on their side, as well as they will face resistance from armed civilian counter forces. They will be LARGELY outnumbered, while having NO government backing(contrary to what they've been led to believe by those in the MSM/Hollywood/Fringe goverment that fueled their beliefs). The reason they don't see that, is the WIDE BERTH of tolerance they have been given for their little temper tantrums.

When # finally hits the fan, they will be abandoned by those that fueled them, it will be a rapid extinguish of their revolutionary dreams. They will be abandoned by their "handlers" who will become complacent and "moderate" at the drop of a hat(the first sign of actual physical aggression). Since they only wanted to use rhetoric to coral the fools in the first place, never intending to see it through into physical confrontation.

A lot of people will be in for a very rude awakening.
edit on 27-6-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I imagined Iron Man with Jim Acosta's head when you said, "And the media".

Feel really bad I couldn't do the computer artsy stuff to put Acosta's head on Iron man. lawlz

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yes, but overhauling the power structure from money to resource allocation from the most inefficient entity on the planet will certainly not make drastic positive changes.

You realize your caught in the same loop you believe you're above dont you?

You realize a lot of people know it's a fascade but still realize they have skin in the game per livelihoods, they have to fight the battle they can with the people they most agree with.

That IS what society is it's a collective bargaining agreement that we provide a say in.

The government is always overstepping per the request of citizens, one side is a little more determined for drastic change without any real plan as to where.

The problem is each individual and the extras they allow of themselves. That will always be the problem.

Stupid/selfish people make bad/selfish decisions and hurt people, stupid/selfish people demand change and place that change in stupid/selfish peoples hands to make laws. Stupid/selfish people dont care about laws. So we get stupid/selfish people to enforce laws. But stupid/selfish people didnt follow those laws and stupid/selfish people only selective enforced those laws, so it's time to rinse and repeat.

Insanity is the human condition...

There are truly good people sprinkled about, but look what they're working with. The bad part is, us that most people truly have decency on them, but comfortability creates complacency/ineffenciency/apathy. When we deem negative consequences of our actions as less because of the relative consequences if it were a different scenario in naturally breaks down morality.

To some people you think are often offended it could just be a bit of reality mixed with entertainment for them. Renember your building a perception of the right being lesser due to their responses to the left, no?
edit on 6/27/2019 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Just... Bravo.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

ATS keeps them in business all by itself I bet. I can't even count the amount of times members here have either linked to their website(s) or YouTube channel(s). It's a daily occurrence. They've got you guys glued to your seats, which is the entire point. Can't do much of anything if you willingly stay in your seat and become an observer instead of actually doing something. You'd rather get the next juicy bit of drama from TV than actually lift a finger.

For a group that claims to despise the media so much you guys sure do let them dictate the narrative for you and decide what is important to you.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

ATS keeps them in business all by itself I bet. I can't even count the amount of times members here have either linked to their website(s) or YouTube channel(s). It's a daily occurrence. They've got you guys glued to your seats, which is the entire point. Can't do much of anything if you willingly stay in your seat and become an observer instead of actually doing something. You'd rather get the next juicy bit of drama from TV than actually lift a finger.

For a group that claims to despise the media so much you guys sure do let them dictate the narrative for you and decide what is important to you.

The important thing is you have it all figured out. Which I'd assume would mean you wouldn't even waste your time here, yet you sure do rack up the post counts.

I guess you know better, but are still caught in some sort of programming that keeps you from realizing this great intellectual gift?

Not being a dick, but I'll be gone from all of it(here included) sooner rather than later. I'd think if you had it figured out, you would be more scarce as well. Instead of hammering out 3 to 4 posts in a row trying to convince other people(a meaningless task) of how you have it all figured out.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Who said i have it all figured out? You guys are the only ones who ever say that about me by putting words in my mouth.

There's not much to figure out. The two parties are played against each other to divide us. Are you really under the impression that THIS time is different? Why? The same exact thing is happening as it always has! Left vs. Right ad nauseam. I'm baffled how easily they have blinded you guys to that fact.

You guys are smarter than this, the only thing is that the wool has been pulled over your eyes.
edit on 6/27/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Who said i have it all figured out? You guys are the only ones who ever say that about me by putting words in my mouth.

There's not much to figure out. The two parties are played against each other to divide us. Are you really under the impression that THIS time is different? Why? The same exact thing is happening as it always have! Left vs. Right ad nauseam.

You guys are smarter than this, the only thing is that the wool has been pulled over your eyes.

Only a fool wastes his time trying to teach chimps nuclear physics.

Yet you seem to be trying to do just that, it says more about the fool than the chimps.

Your words are hollow, but you continue to shout them and listen for the echo, hoping to hear a response. That seems rather foolish and Un-3NL1GHT3N3D1.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

What we have now is a total cluster****. No more checks and balances. Just a series of executive orders by a narcisstic unstable man.

What are you talking about? Where do you get this stuff?

No more checks and balances? Are you kidding? Trump has been met with judicial checks by Federal judges that have stopped things dead in their tracks that needed to get done. He has been met with checks in congress. His hands have been tied ever since he's been in office by one thing or another.

He has been able to do amazing things for the American people. You have had your head in the sand or have been blinded by too much CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WAPO, and other Dem propaganda media lies.

Feel better. Read this. www.promiseskept.com...

If you're a Democrat, you are being lied to everyday. I just heard Perez, DNC chairman, tell the world that Trump is against covering pre-existing conditions in healthcare. That is a bald face lie. I have heard President Trump say DOZENS of times that we will always cover pre-existing conditions.

Either the Dems don't listen, read, or comprehend, or they are just plain liars. Stop listening to them and their mouthpieces in the enemedia.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Because you're a brick wall. There's plenty of echo but only because nothing is absorbed unless it bashes Democrats. That's literally the only thing you guys will even begin to listen to: "liberals bad, orange man good", anything else is fake news.

Enjoy your brainwashing by the liberal media. All they have to do is goad you into extremism to win and they're well on their way.

Politicians are actors and you guys have 100% bought into the play on stage.

By the way, did you just call yourself a chimp?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Because you're a brick wall. There's plenty of echo but only because nothing is absorbed unless it bashes Democrats. That's literally the only thing you guys will even begin to listen to: "liberals bad, orange man good", anything else is fake news.

Enjoy your brainwashing by the liberal media. All they have to do is goad you into extremism to win and they're well on their way.

Politicians are actors and you guys have 100% bought into the play on stage.

So you are confirming that you are trying to "enlighten" those with your prophetic words and that the only reason it isn't working is because everyone is so much "dumber" than you are.

It's comical you think that you ever had a chance at success.

How did your enlightenment come to fruition?
Was it from people "telling" you something or from personal introspective and analysis(the only way it comes) yet you "achieved" that and turn around and think your words hold weight with those that have yet to travel that path.

That, could almost be construed as the ultimate definition of un-enlightenment.

Behold, the dangers of a wise fool as he wanders through the kingdom of the idiot.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
“Liberals bad, Orange Man Good” is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what the ‘media’ is telling people.

The media lies.

I’m not saying we should deny the antithesis but if they’re saying Orange Man Bad, literally ONE HUNDRED PERCENT OF THE TIME, he’s probably good.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

And for all of this you blame the one guy that was NOT at the helm the last 3 decades?

edit on 27 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Or maybe he's right; your words ring hollow and don't hold enough weight to penetrate our walls. It's become more of an annoyance than anything.

The truth should resonate no matter who or where it comes from, which is ironic because you're words actually hold some truth to it but no one really cares because it's coming from you.

That should tell you something.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I literally said none of that. You're the one who compared me to a nuclear physicist and yourself to a chimpanzee so blame yourself for getting that vibe. Lol.

And please, if all you have is to harp on my name then you have absolutely nothing at all.

How long until the media purposely triggers you into another mouth-foaming rage where any sense of rationale is thrown out the window? "Orange man good! Orange man good! Orange man good!" Like a zombie. Lol. Your avatar is fitting.

I'm not even close to the only one who thinks it's all a psyop to divide us, I've never claimed any different. You guys are the ones who are buying into the bread and circus, not me.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Yes, your walls are very high and impenetrable, that's for sure. They've already built the wall, just not the one you were expecting. Psychological manipulation at its finest. The media has hardened your heart and dulled your ability to discern between real life and propaganda disguised as real life.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I literally said none of that. You're the one who compared me to a nuclear physicist and yourself to a chimpanzee so blame yourself for getting that vibe. Lol.

And please, if all you have is to harp on my name then you have absolutely nothing at all.

How long until the media purposely triggers toy into another mouth-foaming rage where any sense of rationale is thrown out the window? "Orange man good! Orange man good! Orange man good!" Like a zombie. Lol.

I'm not even close to the only one who thinks it's all a psyop to divide us, I've never claimed any different. You guys are the ones who are buying into the bread and circus, not me.

You are a one trick pony, You're assumption that I was the Chimp (when i was labeling neither of us as that) only leads me to believe you are good at a low level street con.

I hope that one day, you actually aspire to what you project yourself to be. I'd hate for the curtain to fall and for you to realize the sad state of your current reality.

I was speaking beyond "parties" yet you continued to root your argument in them.

You aren't the emotionless, ruthless intellectual nihilist that I thought you portrayed yourself as. Your on the path, but I hope you can make it to the end.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I find it funny you think you know or understand me.

You barely know and understand yourself.

But go on and keep repeating yourself as if you're actually enlightening us while you stay completely oblivious to your own irony.

You're the greatest show on ATS.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Ah, ok. So you have a problem with me "rooting" something in parties yet have no issue with the constant partisanship from those you pat on the back on the daily? Figures.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join