It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Announcement By Tom Delonge...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Every time I hear CERN being tossed around, I think to myself about the planned Collider that got canceled in the 90's by Clinton, I think it was supposed to be in Texas. I imagine how many people today would better understand the science if it was being done without the access to the internet that we have today. I'm personally surprised people haven't tried to link the death of José Lages to these events.

I think your suggestion about them (TTSA) going the direction of IDH without evidence seems pretty good. You do know your stuff, and I would hate to go against you on Jeopardy, so don't take my post as being toasty about it (after rereading my post, it does seem that way, and I just wanted to say that's not the way I meant it)

One of the fun things I use when I talk about Quantum Cavitation Theory, is that it can explain anything since it depends of a different set of science. It's a fun thought exercise that forces a person to come up with a more locally explanation for an event rather than a fantastical one. I would hope that TTSA doesn't tries to use the same tactic as me since they are supposed to be presenting information to the public that is past the point where hypotheticals are needed, and testable theories should be the order of the day.

***PERSONAL NOTE***

Sometimes I think I should put down the stuff I'm doing now, and dust off the old MUFON hat I had once, and really dig into this "Tic Tac" thing. I personally think there's more to this story then anyone telling the story wants us to know. I don't know maybe disclosure is coming and this is just the calm before the storm, or maybe this is just the dying breath of a mystery that never existed in the way we all think. Who knows, back to Herodotus for me.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
John greenwald of black vault posted this on this twitter

"Regardless if you believe the Pentagon or not, I am shocked that @TTSAcademy
, Luis #Elizondo, @tomdelonge
, @anthonylappe
, @HISTORY
, @AENetworks
etc. have not addressed Pentagon stating that Mr. Elizondo had zero "responsibilities" on #AATIP. Only crickets."

twitter.com...

Ttsa or anyone else for that matter hasnt responded nor i think they will.

Obligatory SFX after 5 6 days of TDLs hype

edit on 1-7-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Every time the IDH rears it's head, with the magic and the paranormal, I have to think about Arthur C. Clarke and his Third Law:

Clarke's Third Law:
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Profiles of the Future (revised edition, 1973)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

You gotta ditch the whole “making money” argument. It’s nonsensical.

I make no argument about making money

Its a fact.

Or is all this time spent by everyone in Ufology making videos/tv shows/ doing conferences and what not done for free with no financial gain.

When financial gain is a motive then more often than not things will get twisted, purposely taken out of context to excite those interested who may subscribe, may buy the books, may go to the conferences. etc.

So these messages and updates about "coming soon, be prepared" that have been done over and over by many in the field for many years do so to create hype and excitement and even try and create fear. Excitement and fear are the 2 best things to use to minimize a persons critical thinking abilities.

Its a lot easier to sell something to non thinking person than one that ask questions.

This time something more will be disclosed and it could be used to deceive the UFO community or worse those that approve funding to the military industrial complex for a threat that may not be a threat.

Point is that I think a number of you should ditch your frustrations about the guy involving money here

there is no frustration from my part, I stopping getting frustrated about the subject and so called disclosures a while back when it became obvious its a simple merry go round, a play being played out over and over.

Yes i still get frustrated at random people making claims of knowledge on internet websites yet fail to express any knowledge and all they do express is belief, this still bugs me because I can't conclude if just delusion and wishful beliefs or if people like that have a agenda.

But what comes from popular faces in Ufology..... its been the same old, mis information and disinformation for a long time and this time will be no different other than something will be produced to change Ufology and for many to have a paradigm shift, but it will still be to serve a purpose.

I made a joke about tasty gravy and diarrhea because that is what it will be whatever is disclosed.

It wont be gravy even though they say it will be, its a analogy about with what you agree with is that there wont be full disclosure.

It will be tasty, enough so that many wont test the ingredients and eat it up, this has happened many times before with less hype, less MSM coverage.

it doesn’t make his interest less noble

Didn't say is did.

and hopefully he succeeds (or anyone for that matter!) and we get some answers......

I really believe there will be some success this time but it wont be anything more than a manipulation to serve a purpose to those behind the scenes.

You are right for so many decades its been the same old, if nothing of significance is produced this time after doing the same thing and giving an update that 'soon info will be release, it will be mind blowing' then it will hurt those that have invested interests in the subject and what it could be used for.

So we will get something but how true it will be and what the real purpose for disclosing will be a best guess for your average Joe with an interest in ufology.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
‘Unidentified’ object reported over DMZ, South Korea says

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Get ready for some form of the IDH.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Just reading it thanks.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Not a lot of details in that report, interesting that it was reported at all.

That is some of the most heavily monitored airspace on the planet (on both sides).

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Turns out to have been birds.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
maybe just maybe it has something to do with this www.thedrive.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Just to address the 'money making' aspect of Unidentified, it degrades and makes the thematic reasons of the programme less noble than the stated intention. Bear in mind that the programme only asks questions, and does not state explicitly that extraterrestrials are visiting us, but only implies that they may be doing so...if not this, then that, is the equation without any resolution.

Unidentified, the series, is not out to give disclosure, because the makers know that they cannot give disclosure about anything. All they can do is give anecdotes and witness narrations about events having a UFO slant. It seems to me that what the programmes ultimate aim is, is to ensure that all the stuff that it airs carries with it undeniable logical implications leading to only one reasonable and obvious conclusion...that if we are not making these UAP's, then it 'must be' intelligences not of this earth?

The 5th episode was all about Elizondo making the connection between UFO sightings and nuclear facilities. Well, Elizondo himself wasn't the first to make such a connection, it was made decades ago by other well known researchers. It isn't a new understanding. No. Disclosure isn't coming by the way of this programme, or any other future programme like it. They are not the correct conduit by which disclosure should come about.

I will always maintain that if the right authorities do make a disclosure announcement, it will be because what they will give disclosure to won't be giving them any choice. This will go right down to the wire.
edit on 1/7/19 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
I don't know maybe disclosure is coming and this is just the calm before the storm, or maybe this is just the dying breath of a mystery that never existed in the way we all think.

I know what you mean. It would be funny if it all turned out to be something none of us really considered (or had the ability to understand) before. But as I've always said, even if we were absolutely able to conclusively pin down that a particular UFO happened to be flown here by aliens from such-and-such planet, that still doesn't explain all the other sightings and stories. It only makes one UFO identified, and not the whole batch. And if we ask our new aliens friends what those other UFOs might be, they might just shrug and say, "Danged if we know what they are. We see them, too!"

But if it requires a fundamental change in the way we've come to understand what reality is through religion, science, philosophy and personal observation, then that could be a very jagged pill to swallow.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Let me state this for the record

Based on my analysis thus far the likelihood of any kind of disclosure by the end of the year is 0%.

I am now confident of this….

If any new info comes from TTSA it will simply be another teaser...it will be info that will essentially raise additional questions...but it won’t be anything remotely reflecting objective reality.

Thought experiment based on know pattern of behavior from TTSA (best predictor of future behavior is past behavior).

Strong likelihood that TTSA will reveal one additional video by the end of the year.

However, that video will be of the same quality as the other three (which is inconclusive).

They will NOT release video showing TRUE instantaneous acceleration.

They will NOT release video showing rapid RIGHT ANGLE turns.

They will NOT release the CUBE within a SPHERE video.

And more importantly they will not release CEC (cooperative engagement capability) radar analysis what you would truly need to determine if what you are observing is indeed a UAP/UFOs.

Episode 6 will reveal ALOT about the overall objectives and credibility of TTSA and its not looking good.

Also it has finally occurred to me that Jeremy Corbel, George Knapp, Lazar, Tom delonge, Bigalow, they are all connected. (TDL helped JC get the Netflix Lazar). This was alluded to in TDL’s wikileaks email, in which he stated that George Knapp helped him form his thesis.

Ultimately, TTSA is a GOV. entity (They have stated this themselves repeated so its not a big secret) and national security interest (counter intell. ops, mis-directing adversaries, protecting black project assets) will always trump the "public's need to know" .

The only thing that we should focus on is the TIC-TAC video and Dave Fravor’s testimony as this is completely independent of TTSA…..The Tic-Tac was leaked on ATS back in 2007 along with Fravors event summary account….

edit on 1-7-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Is this Dr. Celly or Mr. Hype?

You say zero percent but someone looking a lot like you was pretty excited about Tom's tweet the other day promising big revelations.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Based on my analysis thus far the likelihood of any kind of disclosure by the end of the year is 0%.

Well, that's quite a turn around seeing as you were the OP and your initial thoughts:-

He has made proclamations like this before and then delivered Tic-Tac, Gofast, Gimbal, NYT, changed NAVY guidelines, forced GOV to admit that we do study UAPS/UFOs, disclosed existence of AATIP, Washington Post articles, briefings with TRUMP, briefings with SENATORS.... what could this mean.... will this be FULL DISCLOSURE....

But...i know you have been doing lots of investigating on this, so i'm not being too serious with the above.

So I will just refer to my original post in this thread instead...

Unlikely to be "Full Disclosure" I hope it will be something interesting and leading to the truth (and soon) but i can't help feeling.... Prepare to be tantalized....but ultimately disappointed....

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

What happened? Did you see the light in the night?

Am amused.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I apologise to mods and rest of the participatns here but some things in this thread have me like this

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Another Senator Briefed on UFOs/UAPs

"We have been briefed," said Shaheen. "It was a classified briefing so I'm not allowed to talk about it. But if you were to ask me personally do I believe there are UFOs, I think that there are events that have happened that have not been explained adequately.

Shaheen says she was given classified UFO briefing
edit on 3-7-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
THIS is a very important point by
1point92AU that should be highligthed:

Man you're getting wrapped around the wrong part of the story. Of course attempts to discredit the main spokesperson are going to be spun up left and right. It's part of the game. You really think Zondo or any of the others are going to go unchallenged? No one is asking the right questions in this new age of disclosure. Read this from Chris Mellon: “We know that UFOs exist,” Chris Mellon, a deputy assistant secretary of defense for intelligence in the Clinton and George W. Bush administrations, pronounced on the show. “This is no longer an issue. The issue is why are they here? Where are they coming from? And what is the technology behind these devices that we are observing?” The REAL and ONLY question is this. Why is the US government allowing this level of disclosure to occur and what is the end game? What we have witnessed since 2017 up until present day HAS NEVER HAPPENED in our history regarding UFOlogy. We now have the mainstream media talking about UFOs during prime time viewing hours. CBS, CNBC, Fox, CNN, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, etc. all have either had prime time spots dedicated to this topic or have published articles regarding this. Hell the entire announcement of To the Stars Academy went mainstream with the MSM. It wasn't even a back page release. It was front page news followed by prime time TV coverage. I know because I watched it happen real time. The 3 videos are released. Fravor goes mainstream across the country about tic tac, the Navy comes out with a national press release about new reporting guidelines regarding UFOs, the Navy publicly patents technology related to electro gravity propulsion systems and craft that strongly resemble TR3B. The Nimitz Encounters goes viral after Fravor. More people come forward, etc and the list goes on. Why now? Why all the mainstream coverage? Why all the very high ranking people behind TTSA? I mean come on man...have you read the bios of the people associated with TTSA? Delonge and Zondo aside that is a legit group of spooks. And that right there is eye brow raising as well. Why now and what is the intended result? Those are the ONLY questions we should be seeking to understand the answers too. Something is going on and it sure as hell isn't because the US govt woke up one day and felt like "people have a right to know". There is a very specific purpose behind this and that's what I want to know.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
He has made proclamations like this before and then delivered Tic-Tac, Gofast, Gimbal, NYT, changed NAVY guidelines, forced GOV to admit that we do study UAPS/UFOs, disclosed existence of AATIP, Washington Post articles, briefings with TRUMP, briefings with SENATORS.... what could this mean.... will this be FULL DISCLOSURE....

Now went I think about about it the below video (I think its fake) does fit very well with TDL's statement above.
The "Alien Threat" theme seems to be picking up steam. Additionally, episode six of unidentified will feature a ufo shooting down a copter.... The below video supposedely show a ufo taking down an airliner..Just something to keep an eye on

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join