It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Announcement By Tom Delonge...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

He has made proclamations like this before and then delivered Tic-Tac, Gofast, Gimbal, NYT, changed NAVY guidelines, forced GOV to admit that we do study UAPS/UFOs, disclosed existence of AATIP, Washington Post articles, briefings with TRUMP, briefings with SENATORS.... what could this mean.... will this be FULL DISCLOSURE....

Now went I think about about it the below video (I think its fake) does fit very well with TDL's statement above.
The "Alien Threat" theme seems to be picking up steam. Additionally, episode six of unidentified will feature a ufo shooting down a copter.... The below video supposedely show a ufo taking down an airliner..Just something to keep an eye on

"Hey McFly....What do you think your doin'?"

This was debunked and i think you agreed with that too???

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

If that was really what it's claimed to be, what's the source? And if there was an airliner shot down, that would be in the news with date, location etc to help verify the video.

I don't believe it's a UFO shooting down a commercial flight

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

The "Alien Threat" theme seems to be picking up steam. Additionally, episode six of unidentified will feature a ufo shooting down a copter.

Cant wait, need a double stash of popcorn. I really hope no one was injured by the copter shoot out .

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

"The only thing that's going to stop this conversation is a bullet in the head......

Strong words by Big Lue...

Bullet in the head

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Good marketing , nice and dramatic, though maybe not? Don't think a ten year old would be blown away with that party line to be frank. It clearly impressed you.

😁

edit on 4-7-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Is it soon yet? Have we learned the reality?

Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

To sum up the last couple of episodes, basically ...

The phenomenon is "real" (be it still unexplained)
    It's an International phenomenon.

So, nothing really "new".

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

What of this Good News/Bad News information TDL has been teasing?...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

edit on 8-7-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   
The US Navy is actively searching for USO’s/UFO’s present time. The Navy and military have managed to fully understand and back engineer recovered ufo’s And now want to find more to use for there own purposes. There are different types of alien tech from different species which they already have, and some of which they know about but have not yet managed to capture which have been mentioned to them by EBE’s which work along side them.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Anymore on this "announcement yet"?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Fully understand?

“We’re sort of in the position of what would happen if you gave Leonardo da Vinci a garage-door opener. First of all, he’d try to figure out what is this plastic stuff. He wouldn’t know anything about the electromagnetic signals involved or its function.”

- Harold Puthoff

<< 10  11  12   >>

join