It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Announcement By Tom Delonge...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
They should of used Tom Hanks or Keanu Reeves credibility instead.
edit on 29-6-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Any particular reason you posted that hoax?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I like how people are questioning Tom's credibility.
Never mind those he's working with.
Like these other cats are who?
Right.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
“ it’s pretty unnerving “

Those three words made something flash through my mind .

The US hasn’t been this divided in a long time. Everyone is at each other‘s throat‘s anger is the prevailing emotion.

It sure would be nice if we had something to tamp everyone’s feelings down .

I rarely if ever say this but ....

Psych op?

Alien threat? There is no crisis at the border bro.

Frankly, I don't think a global threat would unify the world anymore.

People are so divided with identity politics all they'll do is try to recruit the aliens.

edit on 29-6-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

Geez ATS is slow today. What is this a double post, or they erased the other one.

Anyways, like I said in the other post that got erased. Not sure what you mean by lag? But in that linked I linked, they fixed the glow issue and the strafing issues are likely fixed by now even the night vision should be fixed.

If that is what you mean by lag the strafing issue with the helmet aiming the guns and the lag between them, a second gap in that is a second to much, or you talking about the full 360 camera lag. In all, cant have something be fully digitized without issues or a bit of lag, but still a 360 view of everything around the plane in real time is nothing to sense at.

Even the older helmets were more then capable of capturing whatever the pilots saw, no biggie. Which I suppose what this thread is about. Watching that gun camera infra red video was like watching something from the 40s, they should at least put up the other filters if not the helmet camera.

Anyways, not like it matters right?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

What's incredible is that we caught the disinfo before they even were able to use it. The Navy hasn't used the parents yet as justification for the UFO sightings.. only the media has. Just wait... They're going to try and erase all those patent records of it getting denied the first 3-4 times, erase all those who had a hand in it's approval.. etc. They really really don't want disclosure
a reply to: Lucidparadox

But this begs the question if a few random individuals on ATS could figure out that this is a blantant attempt at disinfo...surely Russia and China would realize that the patents are obliviously a disinfo campaign.

So what purpose does it serve...
Who is the target audience...it can't be russia or china...they can't be that stupid to fall for this...

It's targeted at the public... As a retaliation to the "Unidentified" show and the pilots coming forward.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird
Because of the lag issues, the helmet, in the way you described, hasn't been used. The pilot can't look around and "see through" the ac.

Thedre are other issues with the helmet mounted display also.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I see they're prepping for project blue beam. Must be getting close.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I wouldn't put it past the Military Industrial Complex (MIC) to be looking for excuses to tell the public to make legitimate the reasons for the level of their budgets, budgets that are known, and budgets that are not known. The MIC simply dips its grubby fingers into the public's cash box and takes whatever it wants, without there being too much actual oversight.

They could easily give a form of disclosure to what has been shown in the recent videos. They can claim that they do not know what they are, even after hidden study (now made public), and that because they are a 'real' presence, and seem to be technologically far more advanced than what we can currently come up with, they can classify them as a 'benign threat' to national security. They are benign now, but at some later date might turn hostile, so the MIC has to anticipate and meet that threat, and to do that, they have needed to hide a greater hidden budget, and that budget needs to grow.

The MIC does not need to associate itself with all UFO-lore, just what is recent. So it is a form of disclosure without full disclosure. Without actually stating they are extraterrestrial. What their presence implies does not necessarily equate to off-world entities. Basically, it will be a pitch to admit to higher-than-known budgets without being prosecuted, and to appeal for those budgets to continue and to grow proportionately to the threat.
edit on 30/6/19 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

what could this mean.... will this be FULL DISCLOSURE....

NO

He and his type will never disclose their shenanigans as long as it makes their pockets grow.

what they will disclose is more stuff that looks like tasty gravy, even tastes like it on its first servings

Its only until one really does a taste test does one find it just diarrhea in disguise.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I can tell you what he is about to disclose.

The bad. His new venture TTS is going belly up because someone screwed him.

The good. He is already making a new company and giving himself a loan. But the public is invited to invest again. This time though he will be doing cryptozoology and has former CIA and Australia Zoo experts who have seen Unicorns with their own eyes.

The unnerving. Insert some kind of 'betrayal of trust that unnerved me' drama here to legitimise the rest.
I dunno something like.

"It's not my fault, I trusted this person and they stole from me. I have no proof but I am lovable Tom from Blink182 so you should trust me when I say some random person scammed me and now TTS is going under."

Dear Tom. If you have proof provide it. Otherwise please shut up, # off and get a real job instead of scamming gullible UFO nuts out of their hard earned.
edit on 30-6-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
A MESSAGE FROM LUE ELIZONDO TO ATS....

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Some Humans these days still have issues with other Humans with a different Melatonin level, you really think they’ll react well if a bunch of big bugs and Lizards and little Gray guys reveal themselves?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

what could this mean.... will this be FULL DISCLOSURE....

NO

He and his type will never disclose their shenanigans as long as it makes their pockets grow.

what they will disclose is more stuff that looks like tasty gravy, even tastes like it on its first servings

Its only until one really does a taste test does one find it just diarrhea in disguise.

I agree this won’t be full disclosure...

But...

You gotta ditch the whole “making money” argument. It’s nonsensical.

There’s been a disclosure movement that’s “non-profit” for what... 65+ years? Yet nothing has been “disclosed”? Seems pretty effective....

I make a decent wage. Enough of a decent wage that you would need a lot of money to employ a dozen of me. How are you going to bankroll a 7+ figure payroll expense if you don’t have any money? Amateur hour didn’t cut it so like anything else if you throw a lot of money At the problem you can figure it out.... e.g. Bigelow and 60 Minutes.

Point is that I think a number of you should ditch your frustrations about the guy involving money here - it doesn’t make his interest less noble - and hopefully he succeeds (or anyone for that matter!) and we get some answers......

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

No body: Check
"Paranormal": Check

Get ready for some form of the IDH.

edit on 30-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

IDH

Inter Dimensional H______ ?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Vallee's Interdimensional Hypothesis. Keel had his own version but basically the same thing.

The interdimensional hypothesis (IDH or IH), is an idea advanced by Ufologists such as Jacques Vallée that says unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and related events involve visitations from other "realities" or "dimensions" that coexist separately alongside our own. It is not necessarily an alternative to the extraterrestrial hypothesis (ETH) seeing as the two hypotheses are not mutually exclusive so both could be true simultaneously. IDH also holds that UFOs are a modern manifestation of a phenomenon that has occurred throughout recorded human history, which in prior ages were ascribed to mythological or supernatural creatures.[1]

Although ETH has remained the predominant explanation for UFOs by UFOlogists,[2] some ufologists have abandoned it in favor of IDH. Paranormal researcher Brad Steiger wrote that "we are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon that is largely indigenous to planet Earth".[3] Other UFOlogists, such as John Ankerberg and John Weldon, advocate IDH because it fits the explanation of UFOs as a spiritistic phenomenon. Commenting on the disparity between the ETH and the accounts that people have made of UFO encounters, Ankerberg and Weldon wrote "the UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like extraterrestrial visitors."[4][5] In the book UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse published in 1970, John Keel linked UFOs to folkloric or supernatural concepts such as ghosts and demons.

The development of IDH as an alternative to ETH increased in the 1970s and 1980s with the publication of books by Vallée and J. Allen Hynek. In 1975, Vallée and Hynek advocated the hypothesis in The Edge of Reality: A Progress Report on Unidentified Flying Objects and further, in Vallée's 1979 book Messengers of Deception: UFO Contacts and Cults.[6]

Some UFO proponents accepted IDH because the distance between stars makes interstellar travel impractical using conventional means and nobody had demonstrated an antigravity or faster-than-light travel hypothesis that could explain extraterrestrial machines. With IDH, it is unnecessary to explain any propulsion method because the IDH holds that UFOs are not spacecraft, but rather devices that travel between different realities.[7]

One advantage of IDH proffered by Hilary Evans is its ability to explain the apparent ability of UFOs to appear and disappear from sight and radar; this is explained as the UFO entering and leaving our dimension ("materializing" and "dematerializing"). Moreover, Evans argues that if the other dimension is slightly more advanced than ours, or is our own future, this would explain the UFOs' tendency to represent near future technologies (airships in the 1890s, rockets and supersonic travel in the 1940s, etc.).[8]

IDH has been a causative factor in establishing UFO religion.[4]

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

There was a link in the post that was erased that talked about it. Forgot what it was about, but it did sound like they fixed all those issues or are in the process of fixing it.

And if the helmet mounted display does not work, you could always just hook up a go pro to it and feed it back into the system. la la la la...Sail.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Isn't this like moving the goal post or something? First it's one thing, now it's everything. I'm not going to say that it's not possible, hell I have suggested that Quantum Cavitation could be used to explain a lot of paranormal stuff, but to use this an explanation they better have some real good evidence (since I can't prove it, I only use it as a suggestion and never a solid explanation to something). Not hyperbole, but real testable evidence.

Claiming something is able to transit dimensional planes implies that first there are other dimensions, and that going between them is possible. Being able to prove either of these will get you a Nobel Prize in Physics. It's can also get you an out if you can't provide testable theories by claiming it "shifted" (or whatever term they want to use).

It will be interesting to see where this goes.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I think they're just trying to grab as wide an audience as they can before dropping the inter-extra-ultra-dimensional-type theory. Of course the IDH doesn't preclude the ETH---it just better explains the phenomena as a whole if we accept the totality & range of reports and characteristics.

Plus, I'm not even arguing that some form of the IDH is true at this point. I'm just suggesting that's where TTSA appears to be going with this.

And, yes, as far as "proof" it's a hard row to hoe for the IDH. However, quantum mechanics/physics seems to be definitely leaning that way. Elizondo mentions CERN and I'd guess they will come into play a little down the road.

edit on 1-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join