It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More sad news...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I know you moderated with him on his site, managed to stay great friends with him whilst also moderating here.

Sometimes people break rules and that's that. No great conspiracy, and a memorial thread is not the place to start pissing about ATS ....

I'm sorry for your loss I know you were very good friends with him.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Be at peace Zorgon, be at peace.
edit on 2019-6-24 by EnhancedInterrogator because: URL

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: schuyler
It's the big elephant in the room, but I find it odd some of the tributes paid to Zorgon here. Nice to see he has survived his persona non gratis status with ATS. Of course he had to die to do it.

Was he perfect? Obviously not. Was he mostly a good person and made great threads and posts? Definitely yes.

I was not criticizing him; I was criticizing ATS. To come back after the fact of giving him the Big Tilde (~) and say how great he was I think is hypocritical.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I was not criticizing him; I was criticizing ATS.

I know, I was only trying to say that there was a reason for that action.

To come back after the fact of giving him the Big Tilde (~) and say how great he was I think is hypocritical.

I see it as being honest, a person can be great and act against the rules once or twice.

But this is not the place for that discussion.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

It's the big elephant in the room, but I find it odd some of the tributes paid to Zorgon here. Nice to see he has survived his persona non gratis status with ATS. Of course he had to die to do it.

Was he perfect? Obviously not. Was he mostly a good person and made great threads and posts? Definitely yes.

I was not criticizing him; I was criticizing ATS. To come back after the fact of giving him the Big Tilde (~) and say how great he was I think is hypocritical.

Greatness isn't always wedded to conformity or honouring rules and laws. Some of my all-time favourite members have been banned and it rarely detracts from the overall respect I have for them. They're often transgressives and rebels without a pause and have some innate sparkle, or charisma, that distinguishes them from the rest.

You've been a rebel around here for several years in terms of habitual site criticism. It doesn't mean your other posts aren't frequently excellent. Your thoughts on the afterlife and UFOs are often insightful and thought-provoking.

I'm going to leave it at that because this thread isn't about you, me or ATS. It's a memorial for someone who's been enjoyed and respected across several sites for many years. Let's all respect it and, if we can't do that, at least step aside and let people who can post their respects. All the best Schuyler.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Long time since I've logged in here - been lurking a lot as I couldn't remember my password - but seeing this I had to get back in to say my goodbyes !

R.I.P Zorgon - onwards Ron !

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
You and your threads will be missed old friend, godspeed to an ATS legend.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
ATS has lost another great one.
*sigh

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

OMG Zorgon was one of my favorite members. He use to randomly send me links to really cool sites on space and moon conspiracies! I always enjoyed him being around on here and I was quite annoyed when he left. He was so sweet! I'm so sorry ArMap. My condolences to his family and friends.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is a real bummer

Recently, just this past week, I started browsing ATS after years of no normal net access and to see this breaks my heart. Zorgon was a wonderful contributor to the scene and him and his views will be missed. I gathered he hasn't been active for awhile due to some policies but nonetheless his input was always appreciated by some of us here.

Godspeed Zorgon!

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
this news really stuns me, i always seemed to gravitate to his threads. he was always contemplating things that really interested me. you are home now, hope it was a good ride.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
RIP
I always look forward to see his thread
He was what legend are made off

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Zorgon was my first ATS crush back many years ago. I thought his every word was golden. This is very sad.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

He was a Champ, I sit here today thinking about him and revisited this thread to see if anyone had added to it, I am GLAD he is so well remembered, he should be.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

He cared about what was really going on mate - and I know we all do.

I know he liked these videos

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Stand corrected - not that one about the stars in the Chilean desert - this one (pretty amazing footage)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I haven't logged in for quite a while, though I lurk occasionally around the edges. Something inside today said "You need to check out ATS, there's something you need to see." And I think this was the first thread I clicked on. It was not the sort of sad news I expected to see.

I'm logging in just to say I remember Zorgon. His threads were always some of my favorites. I'm so sorry to hear this news.

RIP Zorgon, wishing you the best where you are now...

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Rest in Peace Zorgon.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It’s nice ATS chooses to remember some of its members.

He made me think. He had passion.

A picture would be nice.

I only know him by Zorgon.

RIP

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

JohnnyAnonymous posted a photo on page 1, on this post.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join