It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More sad news...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It really sucks to hear this.

RIP to a VERY smart man who contributed a lot to our site and made people think.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP
Wow, this is terrible. Zorgon was a great contributor. Rest In Peace. I hope he now has answers to all of his curiosities.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I didn't know him, but may he forever fly among the stars that he loved. RIP fella.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   

condonances to his friends and family

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Very sad news indeed... Ron was a great guy and I thoroughly enjoyed the time I got to spend with him at the Bay Area UFO Expos back in the day. We had different opinions on lots of things but he was a wealth of knowledge and good soul.

RIP Ron...

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
A really sad news. Rest in peace, you will be missed.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Zorgon RIP

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Sad news. Liked Zorgon a lot.

RIP.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

sad to hear, I hope his family and friends find peace and hope through his passing
edit on 6/23/2019 by AnonymousMoose because: derp

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
RIP Zorgon. Your threads never failed to entertain and enlighten me.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Sad news indeed, prayers for the family of Zargon.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
I got to spend with him at the Bay Area UFO Expos back in the day.

I had the opportunity to meet Ron here as well. He was very kind, thoughtful and intelligent. Much more quiet than you'd expect from his larger-than-life online persona. I had a great time moon anomaly hunting on his and John Lear's threads.

You will be missed, Ron...

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It's the big elephant in the room, but I find it odd some of the tributes paid to Zorgon here. Nice to see he has survived his persona non gratis status with ATS. Of course he had to die to do it.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Rest in Peace Zorgon. My condolences to you and to all of his loved ones. May he find the answers to all of his most wonderous unanswered questions.

(post by franspeakfree1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by franspeakfree1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Rest in peace.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I didn't know or speak to him...

but I do offer my condolences for the loss of your friend and along to his family and friends.

Blessed be.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Followed Ron's work since "meeting" him on ATS back in 2012 when I migrated over to Pegasus Forum. We disagreed often, but his research & tenacity was some of the best.

Can't say we were ideologically aligned, but he was a respectable researcher and he deserves some recognition for his contributions, especially in regards to the Secret Space Program.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
It's the big elephant in the room, but I find it odd some of the tributes paid to Zorgon here. Nice to see he has survived his persona non gratis status with ATS. Of course he had to die to do it.

It's possible to make someone "persona non grata" (I suppose that's what you meant) on ATS and still be a friend of that person and think highly of their work and of them as a person, the reasons for a specific action do not change what the person was or their work.

I told him on some occasions that I thought he was acting the wrong way on ATS and that he could suffer the consequences, but that doesn't mean I stopped being his friend or thinking he was, at heart, a good man.

Me, I prefer to remember him for the hundreds of great posts and dozens of great threads he made on ATS and for the way he acted (in general) to other people instead of focusing on the few times he acted against the rules and had to suffer the consequences, both here and on his own forum, where I told him several times that I thought he was not acting as he should.

Was he perfect? Obviously not. Was he mostly a good person and made great threads and posts? Definitely yes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join