It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Q and A with Jeremy Corbell and Bob Lazar noon PDT

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It'll be on YouTube. Here's Jeremey's tweet about it, note that we're currently in PDT not PST so his error:

JEREMY CORBELL

@JeremyCorbell
45m45 minutes ago
More
In less than 2hrs at High-Noon (PST). New footage. Watch it premiere here youtu.be...

In this rare Q&A with Bob Lazar (possibly his last), Jeremy Corbell and investigative Reporter @g_knapp go through the details of how Lazar's account altered the course of history.

twitter.com...

And the YouTube link www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Thats great and all,but what new is there in the Lazar case?I have the feeling that whatever needed to be asked and said was done and done years ago.

Thanks for the heads up though will watch this as there nothing better to do

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

New footage. Watch it premiere here

I'm in.
Thanks for the heads up.

Jeremy Corbell
​Epic... just epic... you all will love this. buckle up!!!

edit on 17-6-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Jeremy makes it sound like a big reveal, possibly that Lazar has some Element 115 but I'm doubtful. I'm at work so I can't watch the video, so please keep this thread updated!

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Clickbait by corbell.its a live premiere of a q&a done days ago

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Kinda listening, the interview was done at a convention but he did say at the start that there would be a *live* Q and A afterwards. We'll see

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Sad that it wasn't a live Q&A with Bob but the video was a good watch , I still don't disbelieve Bob Lazar , if he is a liar he could make a fortune selling pet Unicorns.
edit on 17-6-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It was interesting, but not really 'live' since it was recorded. Worth listening to

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I was watching some show the other night late, tying in Bob Lazar's sport model ufo and how it was tied into the Tic-Tac UFO's of recent. About the propulsion and element 115. Wish I could remember what it was. It was on the history channel after the Unidentified series.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
No thanks won't participate in another AMA where only convinient questions are welcomed.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

That's close to the real new story. The new, apparently "real" story is about some new patents filed on behalf of the US Navy concerning some kind of electromagnetic inertia drive technology that would, theoretically at least, make the tic-tac "drone" a real possibility.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The show was either UFO Files or Ancient Aliens

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Double click bait with a previously recorded q & a, asking prepared questions. I get a little embarrassed that Lazar has to be coddled from the danger of unscreened questioning.

My fave part is his explanation of the force field @22 mins; "whoaaa sweeet it's a force field bruh!!"

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Best lecture George Knapp says on 56 minutes into the Q&A we all should take notice of that. Thanks, George well said

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

It was ancient aliens. I watched it to.
I usually avoid that show, but Jeremy Corbell was in the trailer and then bob.
So I watched it.
Surprised that it was actually good.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Going to watch this after I color my hair.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

It was ancient aliens. I watched it to.
I usually avoid that show, but Jeremy Corbell was in the trailer and then bob.
So I watched it.
Surprised that it was actually good.

Yeah, that's it.

Title of it is Element 115. And yes, it was good, not the same old rehashed stuff. Season 14 episode 3.
edit on 17-6-2019 by Groot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Always believed Bob Lazar's incredible story, Jeremy Corbell, however, I cannot stand.

Never appreciated his hissy fits and emotional reactions.

Reminds me so much of my ex girlfriend.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
For what it's worth...

These guys are genuinely trying to break open the vault of the U.S. Military's data on UFO's.
Bob Lazar has slowly, V E R Y S L O W L Y, proven to be right about more than he's been proven wrong about.

Let that sink in...

He described vehicles that perform JUST LIKE what was captured on the now infamous "Tic Tac" video...
If it turns out the TicTac video was an anomaly of the radar system I will concede that point, but, it will require much technical data to make me a believer in

There is more, much more, but Jeremy covers it well enough in the video Q&A that this old man doesn't need to type it all out (and for that I am grateful).

While I know all these guys and have a deep relationship with George Knapp, and a "getting deep" relationship with Jeremy Corbell, I can tell you with all honesty that to a man, they all want nothing more than the truth to be told.

I know that my endorsement doesn't mean jack smack to the average guy or gal who has to get up and go to work in the morning (I have to get up and go to work every morning, by the way, just in case you may have mistakenly thought I didn't), but, I do hope, really HOPE, that you will at least consider what's being shared.

And more importantly...

If, what you hear and see causes you to wonder "What If?"

PLEASE consider banging on your Local, State, and Federal Representatives to come clean with the world via demands of information through social media, FOIA, and old fashioned letters to your Congressional Rep., and your Senator.

This is the only way we are ever going to get to the bottom of this murky pool of things we simply don't have any REAL data about. It's up to US to get the data and review it for ourselves in concert with experts in the various fields necessary to come at the TRUTH.

As I said a year ago, Lazar's detractors and critics had the microphone for 30 years, now Bob has it, let's see who is right!

In the meantime, THANK YOU for coming to ATS to see what's up with all of this and discuss its virtues and/or failings in convincing you one way or the other.

We've been here a long time and it's gratifying to me (an Old Geezer) to see folks getting interested in these topics again!

Best,

Mark

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
For what it's worth...

These guys are genuinely trying to break open the vault of the U.S. Military's data on UFO's.
Bob Lazar has slowly, V E R Y S L O W L Y, proven to be right about more than he's been proven wrong about.

Let that sink in...

He described vehicles that perform JUST LIKE what was captured on the now infamous "Tic Tac" video...
If it turns out the TicTac video was an anomaly of the radar system I will concede that point, but, it will require much technical data to make me a believer in

There is more, much more, but Jeremy covers it well enough in the video Q&A that this old man doesn't need to type it all out (and for that I am grateful).

While I know all these guys and have a deep relationship with George Knapp, and a "getting deep" relationship with Jeremy Corbell, I can tell you with all honesty that to a man, they all want nothing more than the truth to be told.

I know that my endorsement doesn't mean jack smack to the average guy or gal who has to get up and go to work in the morning (I have to get up and go to work every morning, by the way, just in case you may have mistakenly thought I didn't), but, I do hope, really HOPE, that you will at least consider what's being shared.

And more importantly...

If, what you hear and see causes you to wonder "What If?"

PLEASE consider banging on your Local, State, and Federal Representatives to come clean with the world via demands of information through social media, FOIA, and old fashioned letters to your Congressional Rep., and your Senator.

This is the only way we are ever going to get to the bottom of this murky pool of things we simply don't have any REAL data about. It's up to US to get the data and review it for ourselves in concert with experts in the various fields necessary to come at the TRUTH.

As I said a year ago, Lazar's detractors and critics had the microphone for 30 years, now Bob has it, let's see who is right!

In the meantime, THANK YOU for coming to ATS to see what's up with all of this and discuss its virtues and/or failings in convincing you one way or the other.

We've been here a long time and it's gratifying to me (an Old Geezer) to see folks getting interested in these topics again!

Best,

Mark

It is satisfying to see this unfold on here and , most notably , becoming more main stream.

The latest Ancient Aliens show surprised me, tying in Bob's disclosures to the latest military disclosures.

We are getting closer everyday, and it excites me !

edit on 17-6-2019 by Groot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join