It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Q and A with Jeremy Corbell and Bob Lazar noon PDT

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You'll notice a big difference in older Ancient Alien shows versus this season and even last season. They still are kind of cheesy, and the announcer: "Ancient Alien theorists say YES!" has to go. But it does seem that rather than endlessly trying too hard to equate everything in history with aliens, they're starting to cover what's going on now.

But over the past few years I've been a member here, I realize how valuable this site is to the whole 'disclosure' process. Lots of people here smarter than me that do some real research, and it seems few just accept things at face value but question everything. Well done!
edit on 6/17/2019 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer thanks for the post you guys. The Q&A was filmed live in McMinville Oregon for the UFO Fest they had there where I was able to bring Cmdr. David Fravor and Bob Lazar to do exclusive and long-form interviews to be able to share the moment with the public. It was an impossible task... but it happened. This was a LIVE premiere of the Lazar portion of that weekend. Bob goes over details of his experience, putting 30 year mysteries to rest in under 30 seconds at times. He answered questions like “How was the gravity amplifier turned off”... simple questions that have been looming for 3 decades. You also get to see George Knapp and Lazar talk about the more personal aspects of that time... how they “tussled” for the tape that revealed Bob’s identity because he didn’t want his face and identity out in the public minutes before it was about to air... so it’s a historic moment... and I’m so glad you get to see it. Love or hate Lazar - it would be reckless to discount him without hearing what HE has to say. So enjoy!

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JeremyCorbell
a reply to: Springer thanks for the post you guys. The Q&A was filmed live in McMinville Oregon for the UFO Fest they had there where I was able to bring Cmdr. David Fravor and Bob Lazar to do exclusive and long-form interviews to be able to share the moment with the public. It was an impossible task... but it happened. This was a LIVE premiere of the Lazar portion of that weekend. Bob goes over details of his experience, putting 30 year mysteries to rest in under 30 seconds at times. He answered questions like “How was the gravity amplifier turned off”... simple questions that have been looming for 3 decades. You also get to see George Knapp and Lazar talk about the more personal aspects of that time... how they “tussled” for the tape that revealed Bob’s identity because he didn’t want his face and identity out in the public minutes before it was about to air... so it’s a historic moment... and I’m so glad you get to see it. Love or hate Lazar - it would be reckless to discount him without hearing what HE has to say. So enjoy!

Wow, didn't know you were a member.

Very, very interesting stuff.

Thank you for your hard work !

Keep it it up !

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
He described vehicles that perform JUST LIKE what was captured on the now infamous "Tic Tac" video...
If it turns out the TicTac video was an anomaly of the radar system I will concede that point, but, it will require much technical data to make me a believer in

Radar data aside, how do we account for what the pilots described they saw with their own eyes?

The tic-tac ufo dropped from some 28k feet down to sea level. The pilot started to spiral downward to meet it and saw it rise from below the water. He described the water seemed to be boiling or bubbling up over it. Then it hovered above water before it started a counter maneuver upward to meet the jet.

It is when our pilot changed course aggressively that the tic-tac allegedly disappeared and re-appeared miles away on radar.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
He described vehicles that perform JUST LIKE what was captured on the now infamous "Tic Tac" video...
If it turns out the TicTac video was an anomaly of the radar system I will concede that point, but, it will require much technical data to make me a believer in
I don't see any anomaly in the Tic Tac video. I see misinterpretations of what the display shows by people who don't understand the display, like this misinterpretation by a retired physics professor, talking about acceleration when the video shows no acceleration. It may appear to show acceleration to people who don't understand how the display works, but once you understand the display, the apparent acceleration near the end is about zero.

Errors in Nimitz UFO g-force Analyses

I describe how you can analyze the video yourself here to see there's no acceleration, and you only need to do one simple calculation:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The fact that the video doesn't show any acceleration doesn't mean Fravor's story isn't interesting, I find his story interesting because Fravor does describe incredible acceleration, but the video doesn't show any. In fact the pilot who shot the video said he's not convinced it's the same object Fravor saw, so I don't know why anybody else would be convinced the video shows the same "tic-tac", when at many times in the video it's not really shaped like a tic-tac. It starts out looking round for example, and later on it's more dumbell shaped.

thenimitzencounters.com...

LT.__________ was clear in that he couldn’t confirm that it was the same object as described by FASTEAGLE flight. He never had visual, only seeing the object via the FLIR.

originally posted by: Groot

a reply to: JeremyCorbell
Bob Lazar's comments on the video seem reasonable, but Jeremy you seem to not recognize why the name of the video is "Gimbal" when you talk about the object rotating. It's called Gimbal because that's an optical effect of the Gimbal mechanism, so the name of the video is a huge hint to what's rotating and it's not the UFO. This video explains further:

NY Times UFO Explained (Gimbal video)

edit on 2019617 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

@Jeremy Corbell

How come you didn’t follow up when Lazar said your conversation was played/shown to him during the raid? If it was too sensitive (legally) he wouldn’t have brought it up, so why didn’t you have him elaborate? Where did that go?

You brought up the records that were released on the raid, and complained that it didn’t stop the criticism, that there was a prosaic explanation. I think you could have made mention of the murder investigation possibly connected to the United Nuclear transaction, ie stated reason for the raid. That would certainly explain the exaggerated response.

Neglecting to mention the investigation, coupled with not following up on the 115 details, leaves us in exactly the same place w Lazar’s story; tantalized by a whiff of conspiracy followed by confusion, and finally disappointment over the lack answers and transparency.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Lazar said this ufo came from an archaelogical dig?If so where and when?As far as i know each archaelogical team has a lot of people working.Something dosent sit right with all this for me.

Plus LAzar says there are a lot of things not still said,are these things irrelevant or of minor importance or what?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Its always awesome to see you randomly pop in here!
Thanks Jeremy

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
Lazar said this ufo came from an archaelogical dig?If so where and when?

That was the point when I laughed hysterically as the Science Fiction began to smother any hope of believing in what, as ever, is just a STORY. Or a Religion at this rate.

And it's 10,000 years old. I'm sure the 'Ancient Aliens' team are over the moon.

A cursory examination of Lazar's scientific babbling by any professional, experienced scientist will come to the same conclusions: he's serving up a word-salad of enticing, seductive Woo. But that's irrelevant if it SOUNDS scientific enough on the surface for a WannaBeliever to buy into it. Including Jeremy and George - which isn't to say they're to blame for anything if the science sounds rational to them. They're only human.

ATS scientists have already previously laughed this out of the forum years ago.

edit on 18-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I can see a wonderful corroboration between the skinwalker folks, To the stars Academy, C2C [noory/knapp],
for a yuge festival with bands, symposiums, film festival, singles meet up and dance, costume party for the young folks, sockpuppet races,
Maybe even have Blink 183 in attendance for entertainment along with the UFO notable speaker presentations.
perhaps even produced by ATS. Nothing wrong with expansion for a few bucks.

Tshirt, jewelry, book vendors, tattoo artist, hipster accessories....

I'd pay for that kind of festival!!! but if possible, I'd like to apply for the cheeze burger concession!!

edit on 18-6-2019 by olaru12 because: OxO

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Sad that it wasn't a live Q&A with Bob but the video was a good watch , I still don't disbelieve Bob Lazar , if he is a liar he could make a fortune selling pet Unicorns.

After years listening to Lazar and all the thoughts about it by Knapp and other interested people on the subject I myself come to believe that Lazar has been carefully chosen by DOD or CIA to reveal "stuff" to the public. With other words Lazar has been manipulated without he himself being aware of it. He was shown what they wanted him to see and tell what they allowed him to tell. Personally I believe Lazar...if it is the truth about what happened in Area 51 is an other matter.

I mean...why should a DOD/CIA department allow an engineer/ scientist near a project which is more secretive than the develpment of the atomic bomb. From how I understand it is that Lazar had a brief interview with someone high up at Area51 and got hired instandly. Normally it would take weeks for the DOD to do background checks before hiring someone but Lazar got practically allowed to visit and work at the most secretive project of the USA the next day.

Something is off with that... The DOD/ CIA are no fools and it would not surprise me if Lazar has been studied for months of all aspects of him...socially, psychological and what not before he got the greenlight. "They" decided that Lazar is the perfect blabbermouth with the right social connections (Lear) to get the info out into the world.

The greenlight for what you can ask yourself... I do not know why Lazar is chosen to release UFO info from area 51 to the world. Maybe to inform the russians or chineese that the US is in possesion of alien technology...or....make them believe the US is studying and back-enginering UFO technology. Anyways, your guess is as good as mine. But I refuse to believe that the DOD/ CIA had been sloppy and made a mistake allowing Lazar close to the most covetted secrets of the USA.

edit on 18/6/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Consider this: AATIP got 22 MILLION dollars, and the info we got from TTSA implies they weren’t even able to deduce from their own sensor data:
O That the object in the ‘FLIR1’ video did not show any sudden acceleration.
O That the object in the ‘go fast’ video had the speed of a large bird.
O That the object in the ‘gimbal’ video matches the exhaust of a jet.

Something that was deduced by the people at Metabunk in just a few weeks at a budget of 0 dollars…

Logically, there are only two possible explanations for this:
1 TTSA is deliberately misleading the public
2 Their competence doesn’t match their enthusiasm

Given the fact that TTSA consistently frames the UFO phenomenon as a potential threat in the MSM, I find both possibilities equally disturbing…

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guest101

Consider this: AATIP got 22 MILLION dollars, and the info we got from TTSA implies they weren’t even able to deduce from their own sensor data:
O That the object in the ‘FLIR1’ video did not show any sudden acceleration.
O That the object in the ‘go fast’ video had the speed of a large bird.
O That the object in the ‘gimbal’ video matches the exhaust of a jet.

Something that was deduced by the people at Metabunk in just a few weeks at a budget of 0 dollars…
Who cares about birds and planes when you can spend money on figuring out how to travel through wormholes instead? It's a lot faster. Too bad that although the author of this paper keeps saying it's not science fiction, in terms of today's technology, it's pretty much science fiction. This is where some of the 22 million dollars went, researching fringe science like this:

The Pentagon compiled research into invisibility cloaking, wormholes, and warp drive

This is a figure from that paper, just imagine grabbing some T-Rex from the wormhole to send into the battlefield in place of human troops. The Society for prevention of cruelty to animals might complain about using animals in warfare this way but the government could always say they've already been dead at least 65 million years so can something that's already been dead that long really be killed?

Logically, there are only two possible explanations for this:
1 TTSA is deliberately misleading the public
2 Their competence doesn’t match their enthusiasm

Given the fact that TTSA consistently frames the UFO phenomenon as a potential threat in the MSM, I find both possibilities equally disturbing…
I'm not sure if it's really a third option to those two or a twist to them, but Grant Cameron thinks that he's seen the same thing play out before multiple times with multiple targets where apparently high level government officials feed information to the target, and the target thinks it should be a reliable source so they tend to believe it. In that scenario it's not TTSA deliberately misleading the public (though the people feeding questionable information to Tom DeLonge/TTSA might be doing so deliberately), though you can justifiably question their competence. I don't think anybody on the TTSA staff is a professional video analyst, so it's sort of a twist on your option 2.

Here is a video of Grant Cameron saying the cycle he has seen before multiple times is repeating itself again, with folks like Bill Moore, Steven Greer, and now Tom DeLonge:

5:15
"When the Tom Delonge thing broke, I said 'Wow! They're doing it again!"

What he's seen before is a repeating cycle where the government picks a target like Bill Moore, Steven Greer, and most recently Tom DeLonge, and introduces them to some high level contacts with the approach "we're the government and we're here to help" and they feed the target information which is not necessarily reliable, in order to further the agenda of the intelligence community. I can't say he is wrong because look at how many people on TTSA's staff are connected to the intelligence community.

He also mentions the aviary etc, which almost sounds like fiction, but unlike seeing T-Rex through the wormhole, it's not. Grant Cameron seems to have the view that Bill Moore and Tom DeLonge did not want to intentionally deceive the public, but perhaps they trusted their sources too much and believed what they were told by high level sources.

Is Grant Cameron right? Time will tell if Tom DeLonge's story works out the same way, but I think he's probably right about how the the stories with Bill Moore and Steven Greer worked out, and there do seem to be some similarities with the way things happened to Tom DeLonge so far.

edit on 2019618 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

Exceedingly so.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Seems you'd be very surprised how much has been spent on "cloaking", or optical stealth, and how far we've come with it.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublant
I have no idea why you'd say that. I didn't mention cloaking. Do you have some issue with what the article I linked to said about it? The paper on that was written by this man, Ulf Leonhardt, who talks about his invisibility research and there's a demonstration of making a paper clip invisible in a lab, but he seems to reinforce what the article says that there are technical issues with implementing his research in the field. I couldn't find his paper released yet like the wormhole paper, just the title of it and security classification :

Invisibility Cloaking, Dr. Ulf Leonhardt, Univ. of St. Andrews (Proquct is classified UNCLASSIFfED//FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY)

In any case we can trace some of the 22 million dollars spent on AATIP to papers like the ones by Dr. Ulf Leonhardt on invisibility cloaking and by Dr. Eric Davis on traversable wormholes, and many other papers. But I'd really love to see a full accounting of exactly how the full 22 million was spent, and how much was really spent specifically on "UFO research", because I have lots of questions about the claims that it was a "UFO research" program. If they spent money analyzing the Nimitz videos (did they), I don't think they got their money's worth but can I issue a FOIA request for details on that? I presume some people have already issued FOIA requests for the other AATIP funded papers that haven't been released yet like Ulf Leonhardt's invisibility cloaking paper. But how much "UFO research" did AATIP really do? I'm not clear on that and some of what Elizondo says makes me question how much he really knows about UFOs.

I'll never underestimate the military's interest in hiding things, and even without much technology, some of the camouflage as far back as WWII seemed to work pretty well without advanced technology:

Operation Camouflage: Hiding an Entire Aircraft Plant Under a Fake Subdivision

They didn't exactly make the factory invisible, but they didn't need to, because you couldn't see it from the air in any case.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

edit on 19-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Hey Jeremy,
Great seeing you again.

Excellent video with Dave Fravor.

I hope your project/Doc on the Gimbal/Go Fast event is moving forward.

I have told them all to be patient as several more major news items are about to unfolded.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

And once again. How would you know what is going to unfold

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Has it been established that Bob Lazar is from an alternate timeline or dimension?
That would explain the missing records, his lack of knowledge about our science - everything!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join