It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As The Masses Awaken To Deep State Crimes, More And More Information About UFO's Is Leaking Out:..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

As The Masses Awaken TO Deep State Crimes, More And More Information About UFO's Is Leaking Out: Is Full Disclosure Ahead?

I find it very interesting, and oddly coincidental that this UFO "stuff" is coming out a lot here lately.

Recently three videos were released that the TPTB are openly admitting that there is "something" in these videos flying at amazing speeds. ! So what the heck is going on??? Seriously folks; any ideas other than the one I am gonna hit you with in a moment?

One video I am posting has Nick Pope.... famous from WAY BACK... for his role as UFO investigator for the UK; and was serving in the job during the Rendelsham Forest incident in Dec of 1980....(if I'm not mistaken, that is! It has been a major talking point of Nick's all along. Due to his prior job for the UK) YES, it has been close to FORTY YEARS since this famous encounter happened. OK, 38 1/2??

ANYHOW.... Now here's Nick Pope with his mug all over these recent videos.

Is he somehow running cover for some sort of disclosure thing? WHY did the military come out with these videos, and basically admit, no arguing that, YEP, something weird is out there.

I find it also interesting that as the PTPB admit they exist, one of the videos has fighter pilots exclaiming, "LOOK, There is a WHOLE FLEET OF THEM!!! Look at them GO!!!"

They are flying circles around the best fighter jets the USA has.

It is a long very good interesting read...so I will give the link for the read, and post a couple videos from the article.

I also can't help but think about what Verner Von Braun said, or was claimed to have said about UFO's...(his secretary was touring around years ago, talking about how VVB knew about UFO's and how the PTPB were going to use them as an excuse for some sort of a power grab.

Wikileaks Document Suggest That Wernher Von Braun Tried to Warn Us About a Fake Alien Invasion

Link to above content

The "WHOLE FLEET OF THEM" remark in the one video supplants and/or implants an image in anyones mind that a whole fleet, is "invasion like" verbiage... or possibility of getting yer bum kicked but good right rickey tick...right now.. boom, fight over...you LOSE big time.

AND NOW ONE ON UFO CRASH RETRIEVALS

Just to point out ANOTHER weird for real "Forrest Gump moment" in my life, and our lives (myself & spouse).

We SPOKE TO NICK POPE via Skype on a live internet talk show a long time ago . (I think it was the old ATS talk show)

I remember and maybe you folks might remember as well, back around 2013 0r so that they were seeing these things that looked like spermatazoa or giant "spheres" with squiggling "tails" attached around & onto the sun???? It was a weird phenomena seen and some videos that were out there about it.

ANYHOW, we were having a nice talk for a bit (2 min maybe? 1 1/2?) THEN...my wife asked Nick Pope about these spheres or balls near the sun.... and he rapidly brushed off the subject, ended the conversation; and moved on to another caller. We both wondered surely he knew about the videos out there, maybe it was a topic he did not want to discuss? Anyhow, we both thought it odd, and abrupt.

Back to VVB....one of his quotes..according to his secretary...

“The enemy at first, (Von Braun) said, (to justify our) …space based weapons system… first the Russians are going to be considered the enemy… then terrorists would be identified… then we were going to identify third world crazies… The next enemy was asteroids… [and] against asteroids we’re going to build space based weapons.”
o “And the funniest one of all was against what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final card. And over, and over, and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving his speeches for him, he would bring up that last card. ‘And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We’re going to have to build space based weapons against aliens.’ And all of it, he said, is a lie.”

So, what do some of our astute writers and sages think on this topic????

Eh what, pip pip, come on... don't be shy.

Pravdaseeker

--
ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

The Earth is their "Gas Station"
C'est La Vie.

S&F

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Considering the Nazi's had developed UFO technology by the end of WW2 and escaped to South America and Antartica (allegedly) he would know (Secret of the Bell.) They were obsessed with the Vril and Hollow Earth (did you know that the Hollow Earth Theory is under patent in the US?) Since the entrances were at the North and South Poles their base at the South Pole should make ones eyebrows raise a lot. The testimony of Admiral Byrd and his comments after his failed expedition down South should as well. Are Ufo's real? Of course! Are they of Alien Technology? Yet to be proven. What is proven is that at the end of WW2 the Nazi's were split between the Soviets and the States. The next step on their plan was to reunite after Germany was reunified. With the fall of the Soviet Union the KGB is not what it once was. With the current president exposing their crimes the CIA is about to go away as well. Europe is unified with a unified Germany as the big cheese. Not trying to derail thread by any means just offering my years of research on the subject. My sources include Jim Marrs, Joseph Farrell, Nostradamus, Zacheria Sitchen (SP), the Bible, Henry Sinclair, The Gnostic Gospels and many more.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Double
edit on 2-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: post showed twice

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Greetings Wildmanimal... Ha! What a name... wild... good one there mate.

Thanks for the S&F, but Wildmanimal.... a bloody gas station??? That's it? Good chuckle from me on that one.. good answer too.

I have read stuff they suck up water in some places for fuel??? I have read about UFO's tapping into transmission lines too.

With these apparent admissions that something is REALLY there on these pilots radar, etc...

I can't help but wonder why the great step forward... in reality, is it not a first?

First time, they openly admit true weirdness exists with these things?

Pretty wild videos if watched in entirety.

Thanks for your input, I like the "view" of it all you have. Personally, I am not alarmed at all...I mean yeah I wonder what the intent is of these things, and I also wonder is Nick Pope pretending the PTPTB don't know either, or is he hiding super secret stuff too as well? Perhaps a bit of both sometimes?

What ever... I am with one of the fighter pilot who said he wanted one of his own to fly around in..Ha!

Wonder if one could get away with car-jacking a UFO from little grey dudes someday? Imagine driving a UFO like you "stole it"?? HA!

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Greetings CrazyFox.... no worries, I don't think you are de-railing the thread... You bring up very interesting points.

Yeah, those extra weird tid bits you offer do definitely "thicken the stew"; and makes the topic even more woo woo, and odd; yet now you/we are not "crazy" to say we have seen one, or "believe in them"... existing.

Yeah, I have read material by those folks you mentioned, and others too... now the "officials" are basically admitting, YEP, they are real. You're NOT insane ...

Although it didn't work with me... is this all to plant a "fear" of these unknowns? If they were bad or evil.. or wanted to "take over"; it would've happened a long time ago is my thoughts on the topic.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

I just love this topic. It's just a sidenote but did you hear about the man who wanted to travel to 2018, landed in 2017 Casper Wyoming to speak to the "president" of the town with a warning of an alien invasion? I'm just sharing because it is funny.
Former Polish president gave a warning about it too.
Or this that the US is staging a fake invasion.
Also the Iran story that aliens are already controlling the US since Eisenhower.
The point is this is "sexy" since Reagan made his speech about how an alien threat would unite the world. And nothing happened or happens.

In fact my guess is even a real invasion would be kept secret for as long as possible, because power totally relies on the people believing in it. If the civillians (we) would realise tptb are as helpless as a puppy in a basket the order of the world would collapse.
edit on 2-6-2019 by Peeple because: oops

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I would have to agree. I pondered why the government doesn't just come out with it, and i believe they feel their power structure and undying loyalty would come into question. Think of all the possible vulnerabilities that would come to light if the people of nations came to know there are things they cannot explain away. Think of the implications of disclosure and the attention world wide it would receive. It would bring out vulnerabilities in most of the major faiths,power structures, and education structures of the world and expose many as simply a method in controlling the masses. I suspect that they know that the can of worms is opening now and are attempting to open gradually rather than the abrupt shock and awe outright disclosure would entail.

There are too many gaps where strides in technology took unexplained leaps that would have taken centuries to have developed by the smartest.

I will never believe or relinquish my suspicion that the destroyer of worlds was an idea developed by scientist before even the atom was understood with clarity.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
From my point of view, if a government talks about it then it means one of two possibilities:
1 - they don't have a choice and have to do it because something is forcing them to it;
2 - they are doing it to take our attention from something else.

I don't know which one of the above (if any) is closest to the true, but I find it hard for them to be forced by something to do it.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I find it also interesting that as the PTPB admit they exist, one of the videos has fighter pilots exclaiming, "LOOK, There is a WHOLE FLEET OF THEM!!! Look at them GO!!!" They are flying circles around the best fighter jets the USA has

A couple of threads i posted back in 2016 which you may find of interest.

These things are 100% here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We’re going to have to build space based weapons against aliens.’ And all of it, he said, is a lie.”

I believe WVB was sincere when he made that remark. Aliens were construed as a cover for our own top secret tech. Not that alien life isn’t out there, but the majority of sightings aren’t remotely alien.

Nick Pope from what I can gather is just out to sell his books and make money from his time with the MOD.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I think its a prelude to some kind of disclosure.

Not necessarily the Nick Pope or Georgio Tsouklas kind of ALIEN disclosure.

Here's why:
1. NASA going back to the moon - along with China, Amazon, etc.
2. MARS seems to near in the future at present tevhnology levels
3. SPACE FORCE - somewhat a misnomer because includes cyberspace - BUT Corey Goode
4. TV - just too much stuff to mention here in support of the above and let's not forget asteroids!

It has been widely suggested that ersatz alien invasion with "black" "Alien" technology could be used to usher in some sort of world wide governmental globalist power grab. The tech would already have to be in place for that to happen.

IF we demonstrate advanced "alien" looking technology while pursuing these new space activities, then using that tech in a psyop to fool us about a so called alien invasion, wouldn't be effective.

gannjoa

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
I would have to agree. I pondered why the government doesn't just come out with it, and i believe they feel their power structure and undying loyalty would come into question. Think of all the possible vulnerabilities that would come to light if the people of nations came to know there are things they cannot explain away. Think of the implications of disclosure and the attention world wide it would receive. It would bring out vulnerabilities in most of the major faiths,power structures, and education structures of the world and expose many as simply a method in controlling the masses. I suspect that they know that the can of worms is opening now and are attempting to open gradually rather than the abrupt shock and awe outright disclosure would entail.

Certainly, the Vatican for me is the big one ref nondisclosure, there are far to many powerful control systems in place that would fall overnight if confirmed that intelligent life forms where known to exist and to be coming into our Atmosphere, it would throw billions of people into panic as rational thinking and the masses is not something I would consider a certainty..

Whilst the good folks and patrons of ATS would no doubt crack a beer open in a I told you so moment many people would have to face that what they "knew" and believed to be true was in as reliable as a chocolate teapot.

I very much doubt any formal disclosure would be made whilst we still have a large religious contingent on earth, whilst some religions are losing numbers by the day others are still fairly firm in multiple regions.

I do not think we will get anything other than what we have of late unless it serves a bigger purpose and currently I am struggling to see how that could come about???...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Let's see ... As the Deep State stuff heats up there's more and more stuff about UFOs being leaked...

Could it be ... a distraction technique? Maybe?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I go with Von Braun's explanation of, "a lie".

A relative is a naval aviator. She said the pilot who appeared on Good Morning America is notorious within the Navy for having a lack of integrity....lied to both the Navy and, I believe it was Boeing, and now has a job with neither.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hi Peeple, and thank you for responding... Yeah, the tipsy time traveller was a good one!

Yes, the famous Reagan quote.... I remember him giving that speech... "Ronnie Raygun" was an eloquent speaker.

In fact my guess is even a real invasion would be kept secret for as long as possible, because power totally relies on the people believing in it. If the civillians (we) would realise tptb are as helpless as a puppy in a basket the order of the world would collapse.

Your comment is, or has been, one of the main perceived reasons for non-disclosure up to this point. I think your point is illustrated by the yellow vest protests in France... or even better illustrated in the study of Rome's Caesar and his coming to power, crossing the Rubicon, and his annexing of Gaul (France). His "control" of Gaul was directly related to the people of that regions perceived consequences of rebellion...The Romans were very ruthless and wiped out whole towns if they "stood up" to Rome.

And when Caesar's army suffered a defeat, how quickly the people of Gaul rioted once there was a perceived "weakness" when his troops were beaten by Pompey's troops in old Greece area. Caesar spent several years running around and "putting out fires" of rebellion once the people smelled weakness in the air.

I would suppose that the alien card is the ultimate "wag the dog" stunt too.

Certainly interesting times in which we live.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We’re going to have to build space based weapons against aliens.’ And all of it, he said, is a lie.”

I believe WVB was sincere when he made that remark. Aliens were construed as a cover for our own top secret tech. Not that alien life isn’t out there, but the majority of sightings aren’t remotely alien.

Nick Pope from what I can gather is just out to sell his books and make money from his time with the MOD.

I keep thinking it was us for several reasons. One is the Nazi Bell. The other is the WWII Foo fighters were shaped like the Nazi Bell from best I can tell.

Ah who is that guy with John Lear that was at Area 51? Help me here.

His name escapes me now, anyway he was saying that the element 115 Ununpentium (Unobtanium was the common name for a while) was being attenuated with three giant electromagnets to make them float or move location.

At 1st they denied 115 could exist but look on the Periodic Chart, it made it. Then they seem too deny if it could work. That is starting to be a pattern when a new idea pops up of deny deny, change the goal post locations etc.

I suspect the Nazi Scientists figured out how to fly something not officially admitted to the public. Plenty of people have stepped forward over the years for me to think I am seeing the smoke of a distant fire, metaphorically.
ETA

Bob Lazar was his name.

www.gravitywarpdrive.com...

edit on 2-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41

I go with Von Braun's explanation of, "a lie".

A relative is a naval aviator. She said the pilot who appeared on Good Morning America is notorious within the Navy for having a lack of integrity....lied to both the Navy and, I believe it was Boeing, and now has a job with neither.

I think you're missing an idea that they are Man made UFO's and this is part of the discussion. I think they are real jut not from Alpha Centaur. IMO that has a real chance to be the case.

edit on 2-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Was scrolling through OP's first link on "allnewspipeline.com" and at the bottom discovered something that may(or may not)be of interest to some.
Asking for donations it says "Cheques or money orders made payable to Stefan Stanford".
I knew the name was familiar and then I remembered, he is married to a prolific creator of a bunk(yet admittedly entertaining when taken as pure science fiction) alternate universe where the Annunaki leaders plot to take over the planet (from far north Queensland Australia!)whilst engaged in a civil war and stalking her and terrorising her animals.
Stefan regularly appears as a major player in her paranoid delusions of grandeur (she's saving us all you know!)in a convoluted and fantastical work of the imagination that they for years have been selling as the real thing.
It's all fun and games and probably a decent earner(several books and a trove of online "articles") but her world building could easily drag in less discerning individuals and turn them into paranoid wrecks, stalked by the Annunaki all stars in their earthly civil war.
Introducing Ms Stanford

Anyway very sorry OP for the off topic post but it's important people know where thier info is coming from.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Hello Armap, thanks for your reply...

2 - they are doing it to take our attention from something else.

I lean towards your #2 as the stronger reason... but what are they trying to divert attention away from?

Must be pretty important to divert attention away from if "admitting" UFO's existed was needed.

WW3?

Pravdaseeker

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join