It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis Says Migrants are Stranded In Mexico. Sends Half-Million Dollars to Help Them.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
He should just welcome them into the Vatican.
Effin' hypocrite

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As for the thousands who were molested by paedophile priests, all they hear is crickets.

I've said it before, no good comes from religion. What was this gesture supposed to achieve? I'm sure the grieving families of the sri Lanka bombings are saying 'well that's wonderful news, now if you'll excuse me I need to work four Jobs to pay for my children's funeral.'

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
So, gather them up and get them all a one way ticket to the Vatican. What else can we do?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

He's not helping anyone or sending money anywhere to help anybody.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Pope Francis Says Migrants are Stranded In Mexico. Sends Half-Million Dollars to Help Them.

Would have been an even million , but the other half went to ISIS

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Whats ya'lls problem? I just set me up a refugee camp in El Paso called the Christs Catholic Camp for Central Americans. Just started a gofund me page with the hashtag...#paymepope.

Ima gonna be rich soon.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
.....And now, today, he's telling hairdressers and manicurists to stop gossiping.

Snip split ends and wax limbs while "avoiding giving in to the temptation of chatter that easily creeps into your work environment," he urged them during an audience in the Vatican.

news.yahoo.com...

(Disclaimer: It's Yahoo sourced, so the story might be fake.)

What this pope may not understand is THAT is why most people can't wait to go to their hairdresser or barber. They get to catch up on all the gossip!

He supposedly opened up a barber shop and washrooms for the homeless in 2015 and evidently he wants to put the lid on "gossip". I wonder what they're gossiping about.

ETA: Maybe the hairdressers are filling in as confessionals, and the pope no likey that.
edit on 29-4-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It really is easier for a Camel that spits and poops everywhere to get into Heaven.
edit on 29-4-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
President Trump should immediatly pull the tax exempt status on ALL catholic property in the USA. That would get the Popes attention!!!!!!

You want to play politics, you have to pay taxes for that! No representation without taxation.

Undocumented workers should be taxed at 50% federal tax rate, maybe that will give them pause at the border.

(Have a werthers, get off my lawn)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This Pope is not smart and the most political I have ever seen.

The church does not understand the dangers of over compassion.

The ones told to remain in Mexico have a sketchy background.

Many have history of rape and crime.

So when they get flagged and refused entry they stay in Mexico.

The Pope is giving money to the criminals who have been rejected.

I've feel so bad for these central Americans. The Democrats and many look at them as completely incapable of anything.

Strange...

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Maybe we should all take up a collection to send them to the Vatican

I'm sure that the Pope would be happy to have 20,000 of his faithful come visit him.

He can arrange to feed and house them

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

I am a Born Baptized Catholic that has Wandered Away from the Once Massive Flock of the Faithful of Christ that the Present " NEW CHURCH " in the Vatican has Now Corralled into a Very Small Pen for the purpose of Controlling the Faithfuls Thoughts AND Interpretations of Holy Scripture in a Dictatorial Way . This Admitted " Anti Pope " has Substantiated this Action and has Gone Against the Will of Our Christian God . He has Blasphemed by Bowing Down to the EVIL Ones Whims . God Will Not Rest His Soul when his Time comes to Meet his Maker . Pope Francis Own Actions here have Sealed his Obvious Fate IMO .............(
edit on 29-4-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I am not party to the schism's in the Church, My king, My Rabbi, My master and My God's only begotten son whom was also him incarnate and is the only WAY and the only LIFE and the ONLY RESURRECTION, the Savior AND the Judge is Yeshua/Jesus so I keep out of that.

But though I have seen some argument's about pope this and pope that AND Anti Pope this and Anti Pope that - well the pope is not Christ he is just the chief among bishop's and not actually the high priest so I would suggest you look toward the Eastern Orthodox Catholic Church whom broke away in the middle of the 11th century or rather see the WESTERN/ROMAN Catholic church as having broke away from THEM, they are also Nicene though and share the bulk in common with Western Catholic's though some distinct differences have occurred over the last 900 plus years.

That and I would remind you that you are actually on the verge of Blaspheming even if you do not know it, oh not by being angry with someone you see as a false pope or not but by accusing them of something they have not done.

HE showed Humility, his action's shamed those people, Jesus said humble yourself not Exalt YOURSELF, the HUMBLE shall be Exalted by God and the proud shall be humbled by God or have you forgotten that, the Least Shall be Greatest, the First shall be LAST.

Let me show you how the schism is a blasphemy and wrong in the sight of the Lord even if it was or not based on actual correct argument.
The Humble pray in secret in there room's to the Lord, the pray that there leaders in the Church be made to manifest God's will even if they are not suitable for that task.
Only those that did NOT believe in God broke away - why - they did not believe in GOD and his kingdom in heaven so they put there faith and there work into there cult on earth.

Let me put it another way, if they saw a guy they regarded as a good guy get into the office of pope would they then say sorry and come back to the fold of the greater church - no they would not and you know why - exactly the same reason that the church became corrupt - status.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Isn't it funny when ptl network started doing stuff that Vatican does on a daily basis . Their leader was imprisoned and they were almost shutdown after being stripped of the bulk of their wealth . Yet we let Vatican keep sending rapists to our churches and then shielding them from prosecution when they rape again by moving them to new church. Now they paying money to take care of people who planned to invade our country. When instead those monies should be used to fix problems in these migrants home countries instead.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Being part of the biggest peodofile ring in the world, cause they have to throw money around to show how good and kind they are!

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

While I believe it is kind of the pope to contribute to the people in need, I also believe that it is like spitting on a fire.

The root of the actual problem should be addressed.

When I made my confirmation in a Catholic Church, I was 21, I went back to make it. I literally debated with the priest in class about the importance of birth control, and how wrong I believed it was to keep bringing children into the world when they cannot be taken care of properly because of birth control beliefs. He agreed with me to a point.

To be fair to all, is to consider the consequences ahead of time, instead of spitting on a fire because of rules and beliefs that are no longer working in our current world.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

$500,000 for 75,000 people.

What a good pope, gave each of them $6.66

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Satan Rules in the Vatican . Paul Hijacked Our Lord Jesus Teachings for Political Power after his Resurrection and Created a Tool in the Catholic Church to Misguide the Faithful . Not ALL of Us are that Naive Thank God...........

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

The man is just another tool in the elitist NWO toolbox. His fancy robe shouldn't make him seem any less destined for the gallows in the town square.

You live in one of the richest Countries in the world. In fact, you have a quality of living far superior than what Ancient Emperors and all-powerful Kings had in their time, and you are accusing an elderly man who wants to do some good of being part of an elitistic new world-order? You are the one who is a part of an elite,all-powerful social caste with your car, and your running water, and your central heating, and your access to doctors and to a higher than average lifespan.

Quit your job, sell your house and everything you own and donate it to charity and move to a poor Indian state, because if you don't I'll continue to believe yourself to be part of a class of human beings whose life is so much better than that of the majority of the world

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: LABTECH767

Satan Rules in the Vatican . Paul Hijacked Our Lord Jesus Teachings for Political Power after his Resurrection and Created a Tool in the Catholic Church to Misguide the Faithful . Not ALL of Us are that Naive Thank God...........

That claim is actually a claim FROM SATAN to turn people away from Christ, why, well if Saul had not been converted by the Lord himself on the Tarsis road, had not been shown how blind he had been and had not been sent by the Lord to convert the Gentile's then the only sheep that would have been gathered by the shepherd would have been those from Judea or of already Jewish belief but Saul was chosen by the Lord to convert the Heathen's, the Gentile's to his son, to bring them into the fold, to unite them through the blood of the lamb with the Jewish Christian flock.

Turn away from these Lies and slanders of the father of Lies now before you cause others' to stumble.

I am going to direct you to a site, it is not directly relevant and yet it is, look at the video on this page, watch it and listen to the prophecy's given to a devout nun whom lived in celibacy.
www.tfp.org...

What will you say to God or do you even serve him?, this site is filled with vipers whom are laying a net for the innocent's feet to lead them to damnation but among it are also those that seek to cut up those net's with the truth, the devil will always call the truth lies when it does not suit his agenda.

edit on 2-5-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join