It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden on Trump Supporters: ‘They’re the Dregs of Society’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   
What you smoking creepy Joe??

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: Jefferton

I keep expecting relevant posts from the lefties on this site but is really sad that all they do is spin and flee from discussions.

Yes, the never-ending self gratifying from the righties is SO much better.
Perspective really is a funny thing. As puffed up as you guys are, and as smart as you all think you are, you all suffer from lack of self awareness.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Question: Will this comment by the Quicker Sniff Her Upper replace the 'basket of deplorables' comment or will you get creative and combine the two?

Basket of deplorable dregs. You heard it here first.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Hillary's comment. Bidens comment. B.O's comment. Just lets one know how fractured this country has become and the hate they have for all things American and how unprofessional even professional politicians heve become. The democrat party has become the party of no standards to give evil an "equal voice" they solicit support from the anti-society crowd.

Us "dregs of society" don't want our children to live in a country of no standards and an immoral free for all.

Considering the organization Biden is giving this speach to? The mentally ill of society? When the devil and demons despise you chances are, you're in the right. Stay the course.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Lmfao, wow.

This is funny, not in any traditional sense, rather....I'm a huge Destiny fan and well I happened to have a clan called, "Dregs of Anarchy".

Dregs are actually part of a race we humans call, "The Fallen", who's real names are the "Eliksni". A once proud and noble race, the traveler abandon them at the hour of greatest need, thus leaving them to fend for themselves against the Darkness and the calamity it called the Whirlwind.

The Eliksni race lost everything and so what was left of the Eliksni, gathered everything they had, left their planet and became the scavengers known as the Fallen, following wherever the Travler goes, hoping one day they could reclaim the great machine for themselves.

So sorry Biden, we're not Aliens, we're DEPLORABLES.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: vinifalou

I keep expecting relevant posts from the lefties on this site but is really sad that all they do is spin and flee from discussions.

Yes, the never-ending self gratifying from the righties is SO much better.
Perspective really is a funny thing. As puffed up as you guys are, and as smart as you all think you are, you all suffer from lack of self awareness.

Peace.
lol, lack of awareness? Remind me who is in power again?

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

You guys have been slinging mud at Conservatives since Obama was in office. It's ok to call us deplorable and pretty much anything else you can think of, but now that the shoe is on the other foot you want to whine. That's typical.

Buckle up sunshine. Get some crayons and a puppy.....2020 is gonna be rough.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

So he hates half the country, he's a Democrat, we already knew that.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Well, the politics of division. The branding of an entire block of the electorate is just crass politics. The sign that Biden is just too out-of-touch with reality to lead a picnic in the park. Anyway, I'm not American, so my observation is none-partisan.

Question, Is there no-one younger? He'll be 80 soon.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

LMAO, wow that will surely get some Trump voters to switch over to Biden!

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

He's not wrong.

Have you heard you guys?

I bet you got a massive intellectual erection writing that one liner!

Pretty much like the rest of your posts on this site.

Well done... « claps hands veeery slowly »

What are your thoughts and suggestions on Bidens remark?

Personally and as an outsider I think his train has derailed.

Lags

I love how you high on yourself members think insulting post history matters.
"You don't ATS as good as me!"

Lol. Dork.

So, will you give your thoughts and suggestions on the matter?
edit on 26-4-2019 by Lagomorphe because: Fingers too big...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

You guys have been slinging mud at Conservatives since Obama was in office. It's ok to call us deplorable and pretty much anything else you can think of, but now that the shoe is on the other foot you want to whine. That's typical.

Buckle up sunshine. Get some crayons and a puppy.....2020 is gonna be rough.

See again, you guys are so puffed up you think you have this power. I'm doing just fine now, and will continue to be just fine through his second term.
And when that is over, I'll be just fine still.
And after the Trump fun is over for you guys, I'll be just fine watching you all crumble to pieces.

Life is good!

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

And when a progressive is in office all these dregs will be taxed to pay for the free stuff promised by the pandering democrats.

I'm sure the independents are self aware and realize almost all these democrats are liars.

You speak of status quo but that's what has me worried about the democrats and their radical changes promised to get votes.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Presidential Historians say they've never seen a "I'm running for President" speech so focused on hate, instead of hope, like Biden's kick-off speech was yesterday.

Since the end of 2015, I haven't seen a speech from democrats that wasn't filled with and focused on hate. It's all they know because they've become complacent with no way to gain support from the country as a whole. They know this so they become the bullies on the playground yelling at the other kids to start picking on anyone that won't follow them, because that's the only plan they can think of. Make as many people as you can, hate the people that don't follow you.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

He's trying to tie Hillary's record for running without winning.

BTW, "DREGS" are the sediment that sinks to the bottom of the barrel as wine ferments. They are discarded after the wine is siphoned out.

DREGS definition: en.wiktionary.org...

So the opposite of dregs. . . . . . is "whine".

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

He's not wrong.

Have you heard you guys?

Lags

"Going off the rails on a crazy train"
Ozzy
Fits.
For the entire Democratic Party (or , whats left of it) (pun intended . I think)

Thanks for getting that stuck in my head... It beats the theme for Puppy Dog Pals (my 2 year old watches that in the mornings).

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

He's not wrong.

Have you heard you guys?

Lags

I love how you high on yourself members think insulting post history matters.
"You don't ATS as good as me!"

Lol. Dork.

Can you blame him? Your posts are all relatively the same.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12
Creepy Uncle Joe, who is in rough waters considering the sexual harassment allegations swirling around him, said that people who voted for Trump are the “dregs of society” and “virulent people” during the Human Rights Campaign dinner in Washington.

Ummm, ok, lets please not go down the same road as the leftist loons, and try to stick to the truth.

Did no one else actually listen to the video? It was only a minute long. No matter what you (or I) think of Biden (in my opinion he's just a typical opportunistic left leaning liberal), what you are claiming he said is not, in fact, what he said.

Here is what he actually said:

"They are a small percentage of the American people... virulent people... some of them the dregs of society..."

Yes, he is falsely trying to lump Trump supporters in with them with word trickery, but however you slice it, what he did not say - unlike Hillary's comment which specified she was talking about half of Trumps supporters - is that 'all Trump supporters are the dregs of society'.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Hey calling Trump Supporters worked so well for Hillary last time around.........

It makes sense the Dems think an Old, Slightly Creepy, Slightly Racist White Guy is their Savior.

Bring him on........I doubt he can stand up to rough and tumble of the Democratic Primary, let alone the salvos from Trump's phone.

How's that money from Ukraine helping your family Joe?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Seriously? I had to move to support trump after all the mud the left has been throwing for the past 4 plus years. Are you just coming out from under a rock or willfully ignorant? All the left has is mud and bad ideas, but you want to blame the republicans.
I doubt you believe your own hyperbole, so keep it to yourself

a reply to: dfnj2015

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join