It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden on Trump Supporters: ‘They’re the Dregs of Society’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Way to insult voters, you idiot. They don't stop to think that maybe some voters who voted for Trump last time might change their votes in 2020 to democrat. A lot of voters aren't tied down to a party, they vote for the issues not the parties. You just insulted a huge number of voters who MIGHT have voted for you.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

"Bottom of the basket"? "Of deplorables"?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I just lost any respect I ever had for Biden. I take it back, he can't ever come to hunting camp even if he isn't carrying a gun. I used to think he just tipped the bottle too much, I thought he was a decent human being though he got kind of drunk on occasions where he should not have been drinking so much. But now, I find out he is a loony to boot, thinking that Democrats are better than Republicans. I wonder if All the Republicans that own businesses and farms should stop selling their goods and services for a few week to show Biden and other Democrats how important their contribution to the USA is. Most of the people even in California who grow the food we need to survive are Republicans, the ones who grow grapes for winemaking and sell Pot to people, totally unnecessary things for society, tend to be Democrats. That is the way it is here anyway.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: Jefferton
He's not wrong.

Have you heard you guys?

I bet you got a massive intellectual erection writing that one liner!

Pretty much like the rest of your posts on this site.

Well done... « claps hands veeery slowly »

What are your thoughts and suggestions on Bidens remark?

Personally and as an outsider I think his train has derailed.

Lags

"Going off the rails on a crazy train"
Ozzy
Fits.
For the entire Democratic Party (or , whats left of it) (pun intended . I think)

Thanks for getting that stuck in my head... It beats the theme for Puppy Dog Pals (my 2 year old watches that in the mornings).

Glad I could be of assistance.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Artemis12
a reply to: carewemust

I've always felt Biden was as fake as a 3 dollar bill. Seems I was right.

He's lost all credibility he had left, his fangs are out and now, he's showing his true colors for all the world to see.

Remember Anita Hill and Clarence Thomas saga for SCOTUS was a Joe Biden Ploy? I do.

That I do. It's making headlines again, and old Joe is playing the victim, in hopes of some compassion from his future hopeful votees.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Not too well now that things have accelerated against his favor, an expose' is taking place.

Bidens major Ukraine problem

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

Yeah , The Dregs I Tell Ya ...........) Still Freakin' SANE BOOMERS RISE !

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Guess I'd rather be a dreg than a pedophile, Joe.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: Jefferton

I keep expecting relevant posts from the lefties on this site but is really sad that all they do is spin and flee from discussions.

They have nothing to discuss...

Men marrying men...Killing babies after they are born...Kicking Christianity out of the schools but encouraging izlam to come right on in...Promising to keep all the trade deals that have been screwing the American taxpayers for decades...Wide open borders to drugs, millions of freeloaders, human traffickers...Decimate our military to the point that we can't defend ourselves...And taking our guns so we can't resist their communist takeover...Men spying on girls and women in the ladies' restrooms...Not to mention their idiotic New Green Deal...

I don't see any positives to discuss with normal, sane Americans...

All they can do is call us liars, fat and ugly...For those reasons they claim the people have to vote for the Communist Democrat Party...

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I don’t think I treated her badly,” Biden said. “I took on her opposition. What I couldn’t figure out how to do — and we still haven’t figured it out — how do you stop people from asking inflammatory questions? How do you stop these character assassinations?

dailycaller.com...

It's actually quite simple Mr Biden; you refrain form partaking in them.

(post by W0LF3 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: Jefferton

I keep expecting relevant posts from the lefties on this site but is really sad that all they do is spin and flee from discussions.

as smart as you all think you are, you all suffer from lack of self awareness.

The irony of what you said is soooo thick.

Do you see yourself as smart and self-aware? The reason I ask is...when you post insulting jabs the way you do, you have indirectly and unknowingly become a Trump supporter yourself and completely unaware that you are.

Just thought I would point that out to you in case you were unaware of the repercussions of your actions.

edit on 27-4-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

Anyone that has to use bullying labels towards his threats? Yeah, that’s a man of honor and dignity lol.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Breaking - Looks like Joe Biden was "all in" on the illegal Spygate scandal.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
So now we have early polls having him ahead, and he's made his "Basket of deplorables" comment.
I've seen how this plays out previously..

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Biden will burn out when things get going....

At a LGBTQ rally.

Tommorw he will pander to BLM

Next day bash Patriots

Then pander to illegal immigrants

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This vid pissed me off the way Biden is trying to paint all conservatives as nazis and white supremacist. This typical left mentality is a huge fail, if you can't see through the propaganda, something is seriously wrong with you. One look at his unconvincing eyes tells you he's full of poop and knows it himself.

Starts at :31

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join