It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaving tommorow for the border, will miss you ATS'ers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Should I support a racist because instead of just talking about lynching people on the internet, they're now actually doing something and actually lynching people?

Just doing # does not make it right or worthy of applause.

The majority of 3 countries want to enter the u.s.

They have zero respect for the laws, even if they are all in need....no country could take in that much and these people not care.

Americans are already seeing these people enjoy having more children then they could handle or that society could care for.

Its that mentality that has them ditching their home countries.
Kids are expensive. So if you have very little. why pop out 1 evey other year?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
If you can figure out a way to set up a strong Wifi receiver / base station then you might be able to use these wireless SD cards

www.amazon.com...

www.amazon.com...

They both record and transmit the data to your wifi base at the same time. This allows you to have a backup copy of the data "off person". You can then set up a direct internet linnk with the wifi receiver/base station and have all the data uploaded if you want. You can pass it through a compression program first or reduce the size (resolution) of the video to allow uploads easier.

I'd suggest getting a large hard drive and just record & save all the streams from each member and then upload interesting parts of the video later.

Have you found a good cell phone data plan for this? You know they will throttle your device once you hit a certain amount uploaded. It might make more sense to have a few people have identical/similar plans and when throttling starts, jump over to a new device/contract.

I wish you well on this. I was thinking of doing the same thing just the other day but I would have to figure out a way to pay for a trip down there. Stay safe and good luck!

(post by DigginFoTroof removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Godspeed, good soldier! Do not stop.
Follow Larry Mitchell Hopkins!
Follow Anthony Aguero!
Do not listen to being accused on the promotion of hate or violence!

May the Freikorps live on! Have the milita protect the country!

Such rolemodels! So proud! And very good genes, too!
Oh dear #*ng god...

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

You're not alone on that one. This is actually insane.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: DrumsRfun

People will stand up to some poor people trying to cross a border but give a rogue government a free pass.

Batmans anti shark spray. All the essentials.

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
Don't forget your BatMan costumes. Every Vigilante needs one.

Why the hell is everyone bringing Batman into this? What did he ever do to yall?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: Vroomfondel

We can argue that one in circles, and use your lazy non-border patrolling, non-DC storming ass as a lazy "Do it for me" example, too. So what's your excuse, Vroom? Don't bother answering, your ideals & commitments isn't what's up for debate. When someone's playing wannabe military in the desert while still complaining about the geographic source of their complaints, it's a plan full of holes and poking at those holes is to be expected. You know, kind of like pointing out the glaring plot holes in piss-poorly written books or movies.

Only your argument goes in circles. Mine is pointed in the right direction.

My excuse is this: I did my time in the military already and I am now disabled and won't be storming any borders any time soon. But God help the interloper that reaches my property line.

He wasn't complaining about the geography. In fact he was indicating that the geography is probably the most dangerous thing he will have to contend with. And, speaking as someone who has lived within 25 miles of the border and dealt with that geography first hand, he is right. The rattlesnakes are problematic and they are dangerous. I have been bitten by black widow spiders and been stung by scorpions. I have had my share of up close and personal experiences with tarantula too. I have been hiking on trails where you need two shot gunners to be properly protected from the rattlesnakes.

You can shove your backhanded insults about my writing. I haven't seen anything that remotely qualifies as creative writing from you yet and that includes your feeble attempts at being clever in your posts. My short stories are no more full of holes than your arguments on these boards. The important differentiation there is: my short stories are fiction, you are that piss-poor in real life.

edit on 23-4-2019 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: JBurns

the weapons are for self defense onlynot to intimidate, gain compliance

Really??
If you want safety, stay at home and let the people you pay to do their jobs, do their jobs.
I just don't buy that...a group with a group mentality, with guns, but not looking for trouble???
Really?

Ah yes.. let the "professionals" handle it. They sure have been doing a good job.

/sarcasm

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

What does this have to do with the OP??

Oh, and I wish I had $100k to drop on a kitchen! Plus, I'm pretty confident I've gotten my hands dirty a time or two.

Again though, what is your point? Other than to not have a credible counter argument?

ETA - On a more comical note, I see 8 people starred your masterpiece of off-topic. Comical how petty some here are!

edit on 4/23/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I support what you are doing and agree with your process.

Lawful, legal, and principled.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I've been inspired by the Original Poster to fulfill other obligations the government is not fulfilling. I have decided to arm myself and go house to house looking for tax cheats since the IRS cannot seem to keep up, woe to you who filed jointly with multiple dependents but don't have the supporting documentation.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

The United Constitutional Patriots, who claim to be mainly military veterans, have been patrolling the U.S.-Mexico border near Sunland Park, New Mexico, since late February in search of illegal border crossers.

They post near daily videos showing members dressed in camouflage and armed with semi-automatic rifles holding groups of migrants, many of them Central American families seeking asylum, until U.S. Border Patrol agents arrive to arrest them.

The small volunteer group says it is helping Border Patrol deal with a surge in undocumented migrants but civil rights organizations like the ACLU say it is a “fascist militia organization” operating outside the law.

“We cannot allow racist and armed vigilantes to kidnap and detain people seeking asylum,” the ACLU said in a letter to New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham and Attorney General Hector Balderas.

“We urge you to immediately this atrocious and unlawful conduct"

www.reuters.com...

They are up to no-good. When one is filled with hate and resentment, it will manifest. Is it justice and patriotism, or hatred and resentment that fuels these people?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I don’t get it either. Zorro, who predates Batman, was the vigilante trying to keep the Mexicans from taking over California.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I've been inspired by the Original Poster to fulfill other obligations the government is not fulfilling. I have decided to arm myself and go house to house looking for tax cheats since the IRS cannot seem to keep up, woe to you who filed jointly with multiple dependents but don't have the supporting documentation.

Well I certainly hope you'll be wearing the light grey and Blue Batmans 1960s TV show outfit whilst you do this.

I too have been inspired, whilst all these vigilantes are NOT working as they are busy prancing about a border Pew Pewing poor people. I am going to need some new staff, some positions are difficult to fill. My business is growing expedentially, since I migrated here, I now have many American employees.
I will head down to the border and find some new people to gainfully employ to replace those who are busy making you tube videos about stalking the meek.

Who knows maybe one of them on the road down south will have the Saul moment on the road to Damascus where he too was headed to persecute the dirty filthy meak Christians in his day.

Rome is back, corrupt entitled fat people making sure they share nothing with anyone else. You should be happy Emperor Octavian, your illuminati plan has unfolded beautifully.
edit on 23-4-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Well I certainly hope you'll be wearing the light grey and Blue Batmans 1960s TV show outfit whilst you do this.

Damn you woman! What do you have against Batman?

For the last time

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I'm making do with my Batman Underoos.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I am Batman!

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You are the only reason I ever attend Comic-Con.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

You are the only reason I ever attend Comic-Con.

To be honest? I dressed up that way that day because I was getting a colonoscopy.

But I see what you mean.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I have your results back, you appear to have an entire side of beef blocking your lower intestines.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join