It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaving tommorow for the border, will miss you ATS'ers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I wish you the best. And thank you. Be as sneaky as you can. I don't know if you are sleeping outside at night but if you are. make sure you have an LPOP.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Be Safe!

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Oh, and always remember to dump out / shake out your boots in the morning before putting them on!

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Don't do it! Stay home with your family.
Why you wanna do this?
Besides, it will be dull around here without your posts.

+14 more 
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
I personally find this very disturbing.

it is. and kind of sad.

What is sad and disturbing is...that citizens have to consider going and doing this themselves because the government who are sworn by law to uphold the sovereignty of this nation (for which we all pay taxes for) are unable to do it on their own!

That is what is truly sad and disturbing!!

Otherwise, please do elaborate.

+12 more 
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
I personally find this very disturbing.

it is. and kind of sad.

No , what is sad is US civilians having to do the due diligence and duties of the US Federal government in upholding the US Constitution and laws of the land and resisting the lunatic left fringe trying to overthrow it.
That is what is sad.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You beat me to it by about 5 seconds

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

that citizens have to consider going and doing this themselves because the government who are sworn by law to uphold the sovereignty of this nation (for which we all pay taxes for) are unable to do it on their own!

This is whats disturbing to me.
People will stand up to some poor people trying to cross a border but give a rogue government a free pass.

Yes it really is sad.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Now, we talk about on-topic and off-topic posts, right?

I don't disagree with your theme, and frankly this is where I would like to do my 'standing up', hence my earlier statements. So, no argument there. However, don't you think this discussion would be better in another, more focused, post????

Just sayin'.

ETA - ....***moderator deletes own post to "prevent thread drift"*** ....LOL. (Just bustin' your chops, man!)

edit on 4/22/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

People will stand up to some poor people trying to cross a border but give a rogue government a free pass.

Can I get an Amen?
“… I was a stranger and you invited me in.” —Matthew 25:35

Sounds like the OP is planning a fun hunting trip with pals. Full of tech, cams, Batmans anti shark spray. All the essentials.
Hope he gets all those you tube hits he's after.

“Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers for by doing that some have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.” —Hebrews 13:1-2

edit on 22-4-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

CPB is not on your side.

Asked about the United Constitutional Patriots and the videos the group has posted online, a US Customs and Border Protection spokesman declined to comment on the group itself or the social media posts, but said the agency "does not endorse or condone private groups or organizations taking enforcement measures into their own hands."
"Interference by civilians in law enforcement matters could have public safety and legal consequences for all parties involved," the spokesman said in a written statement, referring those who suspect illegal activity to call 911 or contact the agency directly. "Border Security operations are complex and require highly trained professionals with adequate resources to protect the country."
And a CBP spokesman said the agency is looking into videos posted in which a member of the group appears to claim he works for the Border Patrol.

They don't want you there.

Border Patrol officials are distancing themselves from the group.
"We have contact with them, but they do not work with us. They do not work alongside us," one Border Patrol official said.
When it comes to protecting the border and making arrests, that authority is "strictly for Border Patrol and Customs and Border Protection," the official said, saying he hasn't seen anyone from the militia group attempt to make an arrest.
"By law, they cannot conduct an arrest," the official said. "If they do, then somebody needs to do something about it."

I'd take the law enforcement professionals word for it that no, you can't make an arrest. I'd imagine if you lay hands on anyone, it's assault.

You sure you want to do this since even the Border Patrol is against you?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Don't be getting yourself arrested now Jburns. Keep safe and make sure that the border control is kept in the loop about what you are doing.

Oh wait, are you actually a Mexican trying to sneak in with your backpack? You never did say what side of the border you live on.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

All this religious righteousness...

Who was it exactly who nailed Jesus to the cross???? Hmmmmm???

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

The Mexicans? wait no wrong Latinos...The Romans?

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free...so we can point guns at them and round them up and lock them in cages.

This is America now.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
The Mexicans? wait no wrong Latinos...The Romans?

It was the JOOOOOOOS!

I remind my wife of this regularly that her people killed the J-Man.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Keep your head down Buddy.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Counter:

Take video, show paths of entry, show illicit activity, show true refugees...provide information to "authorities", first and foremost CBP. Document providing data with certified mail or other. The evidence has been presented.

Now DO something about it...and oh by the way, here are the laws (in case you forgot)!

I see no harm in this...unless you wish an invasion of illegal aliens.

Arresting people, well, that's a different story, hence my "common sense" and "fine line" statements earlier. However, to dismiss the whole effort as a fool's errand is equally wrong. Sorry, but it is.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

No...as you know, it would be the Hebrews, right?

You were the one who quoted Hebrews, not me!

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I guess you have to do what you feel you have to do.

Stay safe. Cover you butt, and make sure you don't do anything you'll regret.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join