It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Person seen on Notre Dame roof moments before fire.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: OwlsOf
its from the same day
i have the videos saved
it takes the guy an hour to get to where he is in that clip
two people on the roof at that time
after the construction workers leave

It is from the same day, look at my still on the first page, it's a fireman...

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: Violater1

I can't seem to play the video but is this the fella..

I bet it is...

I can't tell, but why are there 2 flashes of light when the person in the video was on the roof?

I can't get the video to play, so not sure. Could it be he's an investigator taking photos? He's certainly dressed and moves like a fireman (moving with no sense of urgency as he knows where he is in relation to the fire and he's not acting like he's trying to hide the fact he's there, like an arsonist would. The clues are all there but some people are too filled with Muslim Hate to see the truth, try looking at this objectively and you'll see there is no Brown Menace here...

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
As for the cause of the fire being a "short", I 100% think that is BS for many reasons and I don't think a short would light the large timber as easily as what is being reported and it wouldn't burn nearly as easily as what happened. It is very difficult to catch a large beam like that on fire, even with a sustained fire source.

The electrical reason is total coverup IMHO. Even if it was some device like a plastic coffee maker melting from the short and catching fire, it would still take much longer for the fire to spread.

I don't understand why you explain away the flashes on the video (rightfully so) as something mundane and not suspicious but czn't understand how a short circuit could absolutely start this fire. When a circut shorts the electricity flows freely through it, building up heat, the heat can get so great that the insulation on the wires and even the sockets themselves can go up in flames. You're assuming that this fire started right next to big wooden beams but this is pure conjecture unless you have access to the report (which I will wait for before making my mind up 100% that it is as I suspect and all signs are pointing to, an accidental fire) or this was a deliberate fire set by you (both I know not to be true).

There is zero proof this was anything other than an accidental fiore so far...

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

This is what I said in another thread a few days ago ... I've just been watching a short article on French tv news, where this whole episode has been debunked. The Assistant Fire Chief confirms that the person in the video is the Operations Commander, who is making a tour of the fire (i.e. in order to decide how and where to intervene).
edit on 22-4-2019 by lacrimoniousfinale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
As for the cause of the fire being a "short", I 100% think that is BS for many reasons and I don't think a short would light the large timber as easily as what is being reported and it wouldn't burn nearly as easily as what happened. It is very difficult to catch a large beam like that on fire, even with a sustained fire source.

The electrical reason is total coverup IMHO. Even if it was some device like a plastic coffee maker melting from the short and catching fire, it would still take much longer for the fire to spread.

I don't understand why you explain away the flashes on the video (rightfully so) as something mundane and not suspicious but czn't understand how a short circuit could absolutely start this fire. When a circut shorts the electricity flows freely through it, building up heat, the heat can get so great that the insulation on the wires and even the sockets themselves can go up in flames. You're assuming that this fire started right next to big wooden beams but this is pure conjecture unless you have access to the report (which I will wait for before making my mind up 100% that it is as I suspect and all signs are pointing to, an accidental fire) or this was a deliberate fire set by you (both I know not to be true).

There is zero proof this was anything other than an accidental fiore so far...

Well the wiring was supposedly updated w/n the last 20 years (~1998 IIRC) and IDK if you have ever burnt electrical wire, the stuff that would have been used in a building like this, but it really doesn't burn that well. Also, outlets don't burn very well, I would guess they would use steel boxes but can't guarantee that, even if they were plastic, that isn't a lot of fuel.

The point is that it takes a decent amount of fuel and a sustained hot fire for some time to ignite a large piece of timber, especially older wood b/c the sap and oils in the outer 1/4" or so are not there like they are in fresh dried timber (even kiln dried). It's much harder to ignite the older stuff, but once light it burns like normal dry wood.

I'm looking back at 750 years of having candles and huge tapestries on the walls among other flammables (IDK if they have fireplaces inside, probably in living quarters if they exist) and it survived. It survived WWI, WWII, the moslem invasion of Spain and push into France. It survived Vikings (latter years). Now it burns down b/c of a short at the same time when it benefits Macron so much and has been a target by extremists?

No, I don't believe the story and I can say that I believe 100% that it wasn't what was reported 55 minutes after it started - unless they started it themselves with a well located short which in case the official story is a lie anyway b/c it's a lie of omission.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

I can't seem to play the video but is this the fella..

I bet it is...

I can't tell, but why are there 2 flashes of light when the person in the video was on the roof?

I can't get the video to play, so not sure. Could it be he's an investigator taking photos? He's certainly dressed and moves like a fireman (moving with no sense of urgency as he knows where he is in relation to the fire and he's not acting like he's trying to hide the fact he's there, like an arsonist would. The clues are all there but some people are too filled with Muslim Hate to see the truth, try looking at this objectively and you'll see there is no Brown Menace here...

YOU SAY THAT YOU CAN'T GET THE VIDEO TO PLAY, BUT YOU OPINE ON HIS DRESS AND MOVEMENTS!
BS!
I bet your next comment will be that Russia and Trump are involved.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Why are some people so desperate to find a Muslim connection to this fire?

What's the agenda ?

I'm a bit more concerned with why it's so important to curtail conversation about this.

Speculation on a conspiracy site is what I'd call normal.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

When the speculation is in the form of " It's Muslims ", it does make you wonder. That now appears to be the norm.

Why not an atheist, an insurance scam, vandals, or as the official line appears to be , an electrical short circuit.

Sometimes it may not have a Muslim connection, don't you know.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

When the speculation is in the form of " It's Muslims ", it does make you wonder. That now appears to be the norm.

Why not an atheist, an insurance scam, vandals, or as the official line appears to be , an electrical short circuit.

Sometimes it may not have a Muslim connection, don't you know.

And the random coincidence of the 3 Christian churches being burned by Islamic groups on Easter in Sri Lanka is completely unrelated, just happenstance?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

And the random coincidence of the 3 Christian churches being burned by Islamic groups on Easter in Sri Lanka is completely unrelated,

Yes it is unrelated.

Unless you have evidence to the contrary ?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Why are some people so desperate to find a Muslim connection to this fire?

What's the agenda ?

It was the week of Easter, famous church, growing Muslims population, and a recent history of church fires and vandalism. These are reasonable questions and you can't say either way until they finish the investigation.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Why have no Muslim group claimed responsibility for Notre Dame ?

Jihadist's love the oxygen of propaganda. They would have been all over this if they where the instigators.

What do we have? Complete silence.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

You make a valid point, terrorist acts by Jihadists are usually followed by a claim of responsibility. And yes, they would not miss an opportunity to claim responsibility for this one for sure. HOWEVER...

What you don't see is, now days almost every single event is followed by a claim of responsibility from someone. Nutcases across the board claim responsibility for everything, even when they did nothing. There was an incident recently which shed light on this. I think it may have been the truck incident in Nice (not positive), where multiple different Muslim extremist factions claimed responsibility, and then intelligence agencies discovered them bickering among each other in back channels over who was lying.

So, I can just about guarantee authorities have received numerous claims of responsibility. The real question is, are any of them real? And if so, is the most credible one being suppressed for some reason? I don't think you can just make a blanket statement which posits the notion that the public hasn't seen a claim of responsibility therefore one hasn't been received.

It's just like a high profile murder case. Numerous people will turn themselves in to authorities saying they did it. Authorities have to sort through all of these, and most just turn out to be people wanting attention. The public never hears about these either.

edit on 4/22/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hello Guys.
Don't worry .... many people know this man in Paris ... This is one of the commanders of the fire brigade of Paris, he is recognizable by his long Hiviz jacket ...

"It is indeed the chief of operations of the BSPP (Fire Brigade of Paris)," says Lieutenant-Colonel Gabriel Plus, this officer firefighter is filmed performing "une ronde du feu", that is to say a point of situation.

edit on 22-4-2019 by DeplorableFrenchFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What kind of investigation into the fire is over already.

They were saying no Muslim connection and there were still embers burning.

The enemies taking over want to keep you in the dark and are tying to make the transition less apparent.

Why are they there? No one has no idea

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

a reply to: panoz77

And the random coincidence of the 3 Christian churches being burned by Islamic groups on Easter in Sri Lanka is completely unrelated,

Yes it is unrelated.

Unless you have evidence to the contrary ?

see, that's why a group of people who have time and some smarts, might dive into things and try to find some answers. If the answer is some nutter atheist, then cool, you win. But trying to shame others into not looking at the religious aspect of this is a weak move. Defend Islam all you like, no fight from me, I don't hate anyone. But to play stupid and hope that lasts, might not be the winning ticket.

If you really want to save the poor persecuted Muslims, you could dive into this and try to find the real bad guys. perhaps you could assist OJ finding the real killer after you finish here?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
George Soros. That is all anyone needs to know. To destroy a society, one pillar is it's faith. It's all part of the extreme left wing underbelly at war with the western world.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Some times, just sometimes there may be no conspiracy.

As much as you would love there to be.

That's life.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylongBecause radical Muslims have been starting a war with about everyone else they do not seem fit....They said they would start burning down churches and start fires,they just blew up more people yesterday at Easter Sunday at church..They threaten they would get their women to do it..They said they would run over people with trucks.....they really believe in this radical form of Islam.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

#Racewar

Thats exactly what THEY want
edit on 22-4-2019 by OwenTrousers because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join