It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return of The King

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
If our history as a Species has been distorted or lost and Humanity had a King with Kingly level powers including absolutely overwhelming military support .....and he was absent on business and had been gone and now returned …. what changes do you think he would make first upon his arrival?

What groups would he immediately target and dissolve?....what societal influences would he target and dissolve?....what would he do with Governments who had WMDs and Religons and religious fanatics who believe their gods can sanction the killing of others for a variety of reasons?

What would he do about poverty and hunger and sickness and disease?

www.youtube.com...

www.quora.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all
Your answers are all held in the (current regime) Bible.

Not many people are going to survive this coming onslaught.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Your answers are all held in the (current regime) Bible.

Not many people are going to survive this coming onslaught.

You do understand that the bible is fantasy, right? It's like, The Lord of The rings but instead of being aimed at young adults, it's demographics are old men and women.

Not many people are going to survive this coming onslaught

What onslaught is that? Do you have any proof? Or are you taking your predictions from what a cave man wrote 2000+ years ago?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ligyron

And a King with King "powers" and complete power to do anything he wanted is not fantasy at all.

The Bible being fantasy is a opinion, but the facts are the Bible is extremely accurate. Jericho was once believed to be a fantasy too by people like you.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

And a King with King "powers" and complete power to do anything he wanted is not fantasy at all.

Yes, a King having absolute powers is something that still exists(Saudi Arabia for example). The Bible being nothing more than a tool a bunch of old men devised to manipulate and oppress their own people is a fact.

God created the earth in 6 days and he rested on the seventh day? Huh, Christians and Muslims and Jews are only part of that religion(it's all the same with a few diffferent character names) because they were born after the fall of another make-believe fairy tale religion, like the Greek mythology or the Celtic Mythology.

The Bible being fantasy is a opinion, but the facts are the Bible is extremely accurate.

Please, be my guest. Where are those facts that come in the bible? Alexander The Great being mentioned in the bible under a different name? Several ancient cities fitting some descriptions that can be found in the Bible? Awesome. The same stuff comes in the Quran. And?

Jericho was once believed to be a fantasy too by people like you.

People like me? You mean people who put the proper admiration and fascination for science, technology and medicine? It was men and women who made everything possible, not the religious leaders of the Jews or of the Chistians. Despite all of the delays and blocks religion created to ensure it's control over Mankind, we've finally reached a level of quality of living for the average middle-class person that not even all-powerful kings ever had, for themselves.

But if it was for religious people, we'd still live under the trynany of patriarchy in the west

edit on 13-4-2019 by Ligyron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Cavemen weren't around 2000 years ago........

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You know what I mean, dude. Don't try to be cute.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ligyron
You do understand that the bible is fantasy, right? It's like, The Lord of The rings but instead of being aimed at young adults, it's demographics are old men and women.
What onslaught is that? Do you have any proof?
Or are you taking your predictions from what a cave man wrote 2000+ years ago?

LoTR is a valid scenario as one Ring (AntiChrist) rules them all (10 supernations) including NAFTA, EU, Russia (Old nations grabbing back Ukraine) and Latin America being merged into one.

Old men/women have the money to make the NWO 10 Supernations happen. Gidaffi did not like the idea; look where that got him. Comply of Die.

Onslaught: The current globalists want 500 million people (MAX). 6.5 Billion are about to be wiped out.
Onslaught: Christ against all sinners: Hmmmmm, sinners are easily greater than 6.5 billion.

Cave man wrote it, Popes + Roman Catholic church + MIC obeyed it - hence NWO is about to be rammed down your throat whether you like it or not.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You know what I mean, dude. Don't try to be cute.

I don't have to try, I'm quite fetching if I do say so myself........

The other point being is for someone who was trying to be "cute" themselves is a bit hypcoritical
edit on 4/13/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I don't have to try, I'm quite fetching if I do say so myself........

America's standards for male attractiveness are pretty low, with more than 70% of the male population being obese, and the rest being overweight, so that's not exactly an accomplishment.

The other point being is for someone who was trying to be "cute" themselves is a bit hypcoritical

Projecting much? How was I trying to be cute? By saying that the Bible is a deluded little(LOL) book created by old men to control young people?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

LoTR is a valid scenario as one Ring (AntiChrist) rules them all (10 supernations) including NAFTA, EU, Russia (Old nations grabbing back Ukraine) and Latin America being merged into one.

Stated exactly in the spirit that Tolkien wrote the books

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

What? Those 10 ''supernations'' have trouble staying afloat, surviving recessions, low birth rates, the massive aging of the native population, and they can barely keep their budgets for the year healthy and you think the world is controlled by 10 so-called supernations? They're doing a pretty lousy job of it.

Old men/women have the money to make the NWO 10 Supernations happen. Gidaffi did not like the idea; look where that got him. Comply of Die.

New world Order? Ehh, I'm pretty sure that if there was such a thing, it died with the Nazis. Why didn't this secretive block of elite men and women give Hitler's the necessary backing to win the war?

Gidaffi did not like the idea; look where that got him. Comply of Die.

Do you mean Muammar al-Gaddafi?

A guy who enslaves and rules over his people doesn't like the idea of global rule?

Onslaught: The current globalists want 500 million people (MAX). 6.5 Billion are about to be wiped out.

Where do you take this from? Did the leaders of the free world(and of the African world + Muslim's) released a statement claiming they want to destroy kill off 6.5 Billion people? Or have you been spending too much time on the loony, loony side of the internet? There is no plan, either by Trump, Merkel, or whatever figurehead of power to erradicate almost all of Mankind.

Onslaught: Christ against all sinners: Hmmmmm, sinners are easily greater than 6.5 billion.

Lmao, I'm confused. So who wants to destroy nearly all of Mankind? The secret magical powers that hide in the shadow and want to create their own version of Paradise, and they have a plan to kill off nearly everyone - or is it the loving Christ who wants to make miced meat of the people he is supposed to love and protect?

I thought Christianity was a loving, caring religions???

hence NWO is about to be rammed down your throat whether you like it or not.

The only thing getting rammed down someone's throat are anti-psychosis meds, and I can hear the nurses knocking on your door all the way from here, dude.

edit on 13-4-2019 by Ligyron because: someone apparently ran away from a Psychiatric Hospital.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If a King were here on earth with the power you describe he would just be like all the other Kings that have existed on earth. He would live a protected life. live the life of luxury, get fat and f### the populace.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Stated exactly in the spirit that Tolkien wrote the books.

Problem: Mordor is already covering the entire world and the world has not even realized that they are orcs ready to be controlled by the false prophet (Saruman) and the Antichrist (Sauron).

Sauron (the ever seeing eye) Hmmmmmm, is that not the Eye of Horus. And what a programmed Grunt he is......

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Prety much. Kings with absolute power are too busy getting poontang from the hundreds of women in their harems to care about world domination Lol.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Lmao, I'm confused

It seems so.
You need to do some research like watching the SKY TV NEWS of the reaction from Gidaffi when he notices that his nation is destined to be merged into the Africa Super-nation.

If you cannot find this interview on SKYNEWS then you are destined to become one of the NWO system.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

He would live a protected life. live the life of luxury, get fat and f### the populace.

Like politicians eh.

The powers that be would never let a king come in to being.

Because the new boss is better.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

America's standards for male attractiveness are pretty low, with more than 70% of the male population being obese, and the rest being overweight, so that's not exactly an accomplishment. 

Yeah except I'm neither, and I did quite well with the ladies in all the other countries I've visited thus far, so again your snark falls flat......despite your obvious disdain for America or Americans.... I also notice you don't have where your from visible.. Poor fella..... A bit self conscious?

LOL the only person projecting here is you, you're attitude to one of the posters for no apparent reason, other than your own over inflated ego is what seems to be the issue here......

Looks like someone needs more hugs, don't worry lil buddy, I'm sure the day will improve for ya
edit on 4/13/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

The reason a "King with Kingly level powers including absolutely overwhelming military support" would exist would be because of some other "King with Kingly level powers including absolutely overwhelming military support" is a threat to the other king's kingdom. Kings with Kingly level powers including absolutely overwhelming military support only insure perpetual war and taxes.

The Bible God warned against the Israelites desire for a King.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I think you are gravely mistaken in your assements, the arrogance in which you spew your "knowledge" shows a lack of intellect...it would do you well to realize the knowledge that has been systematically fed to you your whole life, may not be the whole truth of it all...I urge you to open your mind and leave nothing off the table when it comes to the possibilities of what may or may not be...consider for a moment life may be more spiritual than material

<<   2  3  4 >>

join