It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple move out of there home after being plagued by ‘screaming woman’ under the house

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

A couple being plagued by "screaming women and flushing noises" claim there is an illegal drug factory under their house. Christine and Alan Tait, from Ammanford, South Wales, say the problem is so bad that they have been forced to leave their homes and lead a nomadic existence in their camper van. The sounds include women screaming, an automated machine running and flushing and a printing press. They also say they found a sticky residue in a drain shaft linked to the neighbouring property which has made them ill.

THE MIRROR

What do we reckon guys? WW2 bunker nearby, maybe there are training/drills/torture/research going on underneath by government officials.

WEBSITE WITH SOUND RECORDING - Thanks Blaine91555. I should have put this up when I made the post. Apologies
edit on 12/4/2019 by JPtruther because: Added sound recording link

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JPtruther

If they are serious about it, seems there should be a recording of the noises. Did they make one?

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Gang jailed for creating Breaking Bad underground lab

Walter White's lab was the first thing that came to my mind with this story. Anything is possible.

(post by LSU2018 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

If they are serious about it, seems there should be a recording of the noises. Did they make one?

From the OP's link---

But after police refused to take their claims seriously, they took measures into their own hands by recording the sounds and putting them up on a website for all to see.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The website with the recordings.

The links go to Soundcloud, so they appear to be safe. Strange stuff for sure.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

originally posted by: KansasGirl

From the OP's link---

But after police refused to take their claims seriously, they took measures into their own hands by recording the sounds and putting them up on a website for all to see.

Thank you, friend. The link doesn't work for me, so I couldn't read whatever it links to, and his excerpt doesn't mention the recordings (HINT HINT, OP; Could you put less effort into telling the story?).

Has anyone here listened to the recordings?

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Thank you for this link, not-OP 😊.
Going to try to listen now.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Redacted
edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Added this to the original post now. My bad

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Yeah, those sound like female children screaming.

Christ, give us an address, let's go regulate some pervs.

Terrifying, someone needs to end that s%#@ fast.
edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Added to

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Foreign voices... Children screaming...

Getting horrible images now

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
If there is a tunnel under them, it seems to me it might just be noises outside the tunnel entrance. In fact that makes the most sense. Tunnel entrance next to a busy road and maybe kids screaming down the tunnel to hear their echo?

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The clips of screams are disturbing, and they all sound like children to me, some small and some sound more
in the ten to 12 year old range. You can hear pleading in some, along with sounds that sound like slapping and hitting, etc. They sound "authentic," so if they are faked or acted, they did a really good job, whomever did the screaming.

But then, the website is called "Operation Four Corners" and has a copyright claim at the bottom, which makes me think hoax.

Good hoax though, as it makes you pause and think "yikes this might be real."

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Yeah, I hope this is bunk.
Jeez.
I'm pretty creeped out now.

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I don't have the nerves to listen to the recordings of people possibly screaming.
As this story is from 2018 I'm assuming it ended up being a hoax unless anyone has any updates to share with it.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

If there is a tunnel under them, it seems to me it might just be noises outside the tunnel entrance. In fact that makes the most sense. Tunnel entrance next to a busy road and maybe kids screaming down the tunnel to hear their echo?

The screams sound unlike "I want to hear my echo" screams, and what about the accompanying thudding and slapping sounds?

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Maybe the police are part of what is going on, Kick backs or participation. Certainly seems like a big case of not giving a #.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Yeah dude, I had to shut it off.

Makes me want to go crack some heads.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JPtruther

A couple being plagued by "screaming women and flushing noises" claim there is an illegal drug factory under their house. Christine and Alan Tait, from Ammanford, South Wales, say the problem is so bad that they have been forced to leave their homes and lead a nomadic existence in their camper van. The sounds include women screaming, an automated machine running and flushing and a printing press. They also say they found a sticky residue in a drain shaft linked to the neighbouring property which has made them ill.

THE MIRROR

What do we reckon guys? WW2 bunker nearby, maybe there are training/drills/torture/research going on underneath by government officials.

WEBSITE WITH SOUND RECORDING - Thanks Blaine91555. I should have put this up when I made the post. Apologies

If anything, it sounds like people may be living in those bunkers. Most of the screams sound like children playing, with a strange amount of street noise, and as for their claim of a machine well it sounds like a fire alarm going off and drain flushing. I couldn't pick up anything related to language being used, and there are a few sounds re too short to figure out. If I was doing this as a paranormal investigation I would say that unless I'm able to come in an make the recordings myself, this is just a HOAX.

This being stated, I do have to ask that if a complaint in the UK is filed with the police, can it be verified as happening by an outsider? Since this could be something as simple as a HOAX for some personal gain, or it could be as bad as refugees illegally living in a civil defense bunker it should be looked into. The idea that people are committing acts of crime under peoples houses could cause a bit of a panic if taken seriously by the public.

In the end there isn't enough provided evidence to prove HOAX or genuine. Maybe they should post more then a child yelling and a few seconds of "Gary" to be taken seriously. Especially if this has been going on for a while.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join