It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple move out of there home after being plagued by ‘screaming woman’ under the house

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JPtruther
"Dogs barking, motorbike, police sirens..."
My first thought- a very loud television. More plausible than actual underground vehicles.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
REPLY TO: LookingForABetterLife re: since the story is from 2018 and no update,is prob hoax

There is a recording of machine sounds in March of 2019, so the hoax is either still going, or the nefarious real activity is still going as of a month ago.

But...after listening to the "machines beeping" clips, I'm leaning (still) towards hoax, because it sounds like the machine is RIGHT THERE. Whatever is making the beep sound is LOUD and clear, while the screams need to be listened for and sound far away and muddy.

Why would the machine beeps be so clear and not the screams?
edit on 12-4-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

The police going by and other sounds, sound more like just traffic and pedestrian noises to me.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

The police going by and other sounds, sound more like just traffic and pedestrian noises to me.

Yeah, I wasn't talking about the traffic sounds. I was talking about the slap sounds and thudding or hitting sounds that accompany the screaming clips.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Alright, folks. I think it's a hoax.

Why?

Trombone.

Yes. Listen to the "Grinding and flushing" clip. That, my friends, is a trombone.

And it IS just like a couple of musicians to do a hoax like this.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
What is the address of this place ?

How can the persons living in that "van" rest easy, knowing there are kids being tortured near the place they lived ?

And that is why I would really really like this is a Hoax..

I feel sick after listening to that, because the sound appears to contain real screams of terror, could be recordings if faked.. but still

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I'm leaning towards hoax also.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

I'm leaning towards hoax also.

On the recording called "Scream 3," at 56 seconds, it sounds like kids laughing for a second, to me. Do you hear that?

And after a few more listens, all of the screaming files sound like kids screaming during play.

I don't hear any "women" in any of these files.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
What is the address of this place ?

How can the persons living in that "van" rest easy, knowing there are kids being tortured near the place they lived ?

And that is why I would really really like this is a Hoax..

I feel sick after listening to that, because the sound appears to contain real screams of terror, could be recordings if faked.. but still

I thought the same thing, the first listen I took. But if you listen again, it starts to sound exactly like little kids on a playground, running around playing tag or something.

Plus there is the trombone disguised as "grinding" in one clip.

And, where are thhe files of the men talking? Am I missing those?

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I say hoax. The sounds of the children screeching are typical of what you hear in a play ground. You can hear the sounds of traffic too.

The beep-beep-beep tones are a smoke detector.

It appears to me some of the sounds within the clips have been individually processed to include reverb and delay (echos).

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JPtruther
Foreign voices... Children screaming...

Getting horrible images now

YES CHILDREN NOT A WOMAN AND IF KIDS WERE HELD AND TORTURED THEY ARE MOVED NOW.
Sorry hit caps by mistake...Again!

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The beeps are a smoke alarm, for sure. Right by the microphone, loud enoigh to distort the mic.
That last clip thats 2 seconds long def sounds looped.
I'm calling bunk.
The screaming is too loud too.

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Ridiculas

top topics

<< 1   >>

join