It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage launches the Brexit party

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Brexit Party rally in Birmingham today...

They have over 100 general election candidates ready so far.

And again just look at the crowd, 5000 strong, and they had to pay to enter!

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 83Liberty
For the people who are interested and haven't got the time to watch the video, the Brexit Party has laid out some policies...
- Scrapping HS2, saving c.£100 BILLION.
- Not paying the EU £39 BILLION divorce settlement, only what is legally required.
- Cutting the foreign aid budget by 50% saving £8 BILLION per year (and increasing).
- Student loans to be interest free and reimburse historic loan interest payments.
- Remove business rates for retail shops outside of London.
- Internet connectivity in all homes and trains.
- Improve North West and North East train links.
- Increase genuine trade apprenticeships.

Plus some ideas that are still under going consultation...
- Reforming voting system to proportional representation.
- Reforming the bloated House of Lords.
- Reform postal voting system.
- Reform the civil service.
- Scrap BBC license fee.

In the video have a look Nigel Farage entrance (at 60 mins in), really awesome.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
a reply to: 83Liberty
For the people who are interested and haven't got the time to watch the video, the Brexit Party has laid out some policies...
- Scrapping HS2, saving c.£100 BILLION.
- Not paying the EU £39 BILLION divorce settlement, only what is legally required.
- Cutting the foreign aid budget by 50% saving £8 BILLION per year (and increasing).
- Student loans to be interest free and reimburse historic loan interest payments.
- Remove business rates for retail shops outside of London.
- Internet connectivity in all homes and trains.
- Improve North West and North East train links.
- Increase genuine trade apprenticeships.

Can't argue with any of that...... please note not buying votes by lowering

taxes

I would vote for them alone for #Scrapping the vanity project of the HS2 which is of

so little benefit to the whole country (only 25% of the country?) if that gets

covered, do we really need it
A very small percentage of people saving 30 minutes?

Time we had a government of the people .....for the people

Edit to add

We cant have ANOTHER leaver Jeremy Hunt as PM can we?

The contrast of Nigel Farrage being decisive and knowing what he is talking

about and the recent Boris's bungling interviews I've seen make me wonder

if Boris will be a good leader at all? even Trump comes over more stately than

Boris
and lets face it ...... Who is the EU more afraid of!!!!

edit on 1-7-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
IMHO Brexit is a very bad idea, doomed from the start, unimplementable and nonsensical all the way to the bank and back again.

a reply to: andy06shake

I am so happy the patriots of 1776 did not have such a defeatist attitude or we'd be drinking tea. Maybe it was a bad idea to save england from the Germans and the Russians. You all deserve the hell hole england has become.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Thank you for your kind words. I'm sure my fellow Brits on here will find them about as welcome as I have.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

You all deserve the hell hole england has become.

Whilst the US is some sort of utopian land of milk and honey where everyone lives in peace and harmony free from the social divides and injustices, racial hatred and religious bigotry that affects the rest of the world.

Keep on believing your Hollywood take on history and agenda riddled view of world affairs and current events.

You are obviously a shining example of everything America has become.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Maybe it was a bad idea to save england from the Germans

Yes, thanks for obtaining an Enigma machine for us and for winning the Battle of Britain for us. I know this to be true 'cos I saw it in a couple of your Hollywood films. Bless your heart.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

And now you have the islamic invasion and the US will not deliver you all from your own ignorance.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Never said the USA was perfect. But we did kick Englands ass, then saved their asses during ww2 and now we will let you sink into the 3rd world hell hole you all deserve for being such a bunch of pussies.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Ha ha ha.
The classic stereotypical response we all expected.

I wish you posted more often, I could have lots of fun with you.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ann Widdecombe speaking for the first time in the EU parliament...

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Hows it going with your wall?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: Freeborn

Never said the USA was perfect. But we did kick Englands ass, then saved their asses during ww2 and now we will let you sink into the 3rd world hell hole you all deserve for being such a bunch of pussies.

That's official US foreign policy then, is it?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
Ann Widdecombe speaking for the first time in the EU parliament...

Dare I say it the female version of Nigel ?? .....The two of them

together......Formidable

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

But we did kick Englands ass,

Only with the help of The French, Spanish and Dutch.

then saved their asses during ww2

Without Britain there would never have been a USA. So what's your point?

Anyway you didn't " Save Our Asses " The Battle Of Britain was in 1940. Just remind me what year The US entered the war ?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Anyway you didn't " Save Our Asses " The Battle Of Britain was in 1940. Just remind me what year The US entered the war ?

Ha no help from the USA and we would have slowly been strangled by the Nazis, of course they saved us in WW2 by keeping us supplied with necessaties of war (along with Russia helping save us too by doing the doing the actual fighting). Without either of those two allies we were toast and you know it

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: alldaylong

Ha no help from the USA and we would have slowly been strangled by the Nazis, of course they saved us in WW2 by keeping us supplied with necessaties of war (along with Russia helping save us too by doing the doing the actual fighting). Without either of those two allies we were toast and you know it

So after The Battle Of Britain was won, when did Nazi Germany try again to invade Britain ?

Just remind me.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The European coalition headed by the Nazis couldn't attempt to take Britain again sure...................... Reason being Russia was keeping them busy on their eastern flank while USA was keeping them busy on their southern flank. In addition to which Russia was kept going in fighting the Nazis by massive support from the USA. It doesn't matter which way you look at it the USA saved our knecks a few decades ago and to state otherwise is a total dishonour to the hundreds of thousands of young Yanks who laid down their lives in a war the other side of the world when they could just have pulled up tye drawbridge and stayed safe in fortress America.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

USA saved our knecks a few decades

America entered the war because Hitler declared war on The US.

They didn't enter the war for the purpose of saving Britain. The US where just a single cog in the machine. Ok it was a large cog, but they where part of the team

Before the US entered the war, what do you think Britain was doing? Just sitting around? We where taking the war to the Nazi's by heavy bombing their cities, oh and what happened to Rommel in North Africa ? Very little help from The US in that one.

edit on 4-7-2019 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

USA were helping Britain well before they declared war on thev Nazis They were backing Britain and Russia against the Nazis by supplying weaponry. Sure they were in it for the dosh but that's what most wars are about. It still does not change the fact that no USA supply = no Russian defence against Barbarossa = Nazi supremacy over Europe and Asia = total manpower and economic assets thrown against Britain and her Empire = isolation and starvation of Britain economically and certain invasion at some point in time down the line by an enormous Eurpean and Asian Empire from Brittany to the Chinese border. How could we have fought that?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join