It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

This is interesting. Cruz is asking Barr about others being spied on. Cruz was one who was liberated by DJT's election (Lindsey as well) and both have a very different edge to their energy in this room.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

This is interesting. Cruz is asking Barr about others being spied on. Cruz was one who was liberated by DJT's election (Lindsey as well) and both have a very different edge to their energy in this room.

".....wiretap? I don't know"

but not NO even if it isn't YES.

edit on 1-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Once one goes they will all start to fall.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

www.presstv.com...

Iran has identified 290 CIA agents across different countries, forcing the US to form a special committee to reassess its cloak-and-dagger operations, Intelligence Minister Mahmoud Alavi says. 

"CIA operatives in those countries were identified and arrested and the contacts of the US intelligence agency with its sources were disrupted in such a way that a committee to assess the failure was set up in America," Alavi said during Friday prayers in Tehran.

He touched on what numerous US spy experts have said about the major intelligence defeat, making reference to a specific November 2018 Yahoo News article that had interviewed numerous American spy experts over the “incredibly damaging” incident. 

The article claimed that Iranian intelligence had gained access to a secret CIA communications system, allowing Iranians to not only discover and detain US assets in the country, but also probably share key findings with Chinese and Russian authorities. 

Well that's not good.

Almost like it could be enough to start a war.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: queenofswords

What a sniveling whiner.

This person who wrote that was the leader of the FBI?

He's a disgrace to men, humans actually everywhere.

Grow some balls Comey.

Sad.

Did you catch his last sentence in the article? "He has eaten your soul".....

What an emo. He sounds like a 13-year old girl about to turn into a cutter. He's always "queazy" or "saddened" or some other emotionally fragile condition that bothers him. Puke.
edit on 1-5-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

www.presstv.com...

Iran has identified 290 CIA agents across different countries, forcing the US to form a special committee to reassess its cloak-and-dagger operations, Intelligence Minister Mahmoud Alavi says. 

"CIA operatives in those countries were identified and arrested and the contacts of the US intelligence agency with its sources were disrupted in such a way that a committee to assess the failure was set up in America," Alavi said during Friday prayers in Tehran.

He touched on what numerous US spy experts have said about the major intelligence defeat, making reference to a specific November 2018 Yahoo News article that had interviewed numerous American spy experts over the “incredibly damaging” incident. 

The article claimed that Iranian intelligence had gained access to a secret CIA communications system, allowing Iranians to not only discover and detain US assets in the country, but also probably share key findings with Chinese and Russian authorities. 

Well that's not good.

this ^^^^ you bring to ATS, is the reason HRC left her server vulnerable.

I bet she ended up , somehow, with a bit of the Iranian money for hostages trade we witnessed with reports from everywhere on Earth.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

www.presstv.com...

Well that's not good.

I bet she ended up , somehow, with a bit of the Iranian money for hostages trade we witnessed with reports from everywhere on Earth.

Remember when China rounded up a bunch of US spies? I wonder how much money was donated to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for leaving that info on her unsecured private server?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

www.presstv.com...

Well that's not good.

Former CIA Officer Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy to Commit Espionage

A former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) case officer pleaded guilty today to conspiring to communicate, deliver and transmit national defense information to the People’s Republic of China.

More agency stuff.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

In the old days traitors loaded a plain manila envelope with top secret info in it and left it under a designated park bench somewhere to be picked up. Another envelope full of cash was left in its place to be retrieved by the traitorous citizen. Nowadays, just leave your private server unsecured for a while and call it a "hack".

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Comey is a big, 6 foot 8 nu-male soy boy. I hate that friggin guy.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Let’s be clear, the Dems are butt hurt about the AG’s summary of the report. The summary. Sure, if the report was never released, the summary matters. Once the report is released, the summary loses its materiality. It’s not evidence. The report is.

The Dems are free to write their own summary, however; that’s how we got into this mess to begin with (Dossier).

The summary. I still can’t believe 3 years and $30m investigating Trump and they are hanging their hats on a summary. A summary. Bless their hearts.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

www.presstv.com...

Well that's not good.

Remember when China rounded up a bunch of US spies? I wonder how much money was donated to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for leaving that info on her unsecured private server?

This is like the plot to the first Mission Impossible movie. Everyone trying to get their hands on the N.O.C. List. Truth tends to mirror fiction if you wait around long enough.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This is a head scratcher...

Iran stresses need for dialogue to solve Venezuelan problem

Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Seyyed Abbas Mousavi said on Tuesday that “The best solution is to establish dialogue and create the necessary mechanisms between all parties in order to solve the problems of the people by the forces committed to the development and prosperity of this country under the direction of the Venezuelan legitimate government."

How about cleaning up your own mess first...

Oh wait, C_A. Never mind...

I contended a few months back that Venezuela is the place where China, US and Russia can demonstrate unity in a committed fashion. I expect any involvement of the three to be played by Mockingbird as war, but I ask folks to see the light here.

Unity
edit on 1-5-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

After investing billions of $$$ in top secret projects, you'd think the USA wouldn't need to engage in bloody wars any longer. If the Iran leadership is a threat peace, get rid of the leadership. After billions invested, we should be able to do it from space, with a few zaps.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I luv the smell of napalm in the morning. Still one of my fav domino scenes.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Barr shouldn't have released a summary (or anything else) before the full report was ready for publishing. Let the MSM work themselves into a frenzy, competing to see which one could create the worst reality for Trump, over 3 weeks.

Then Barr releases the report and, viola!...suicide weekend.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Here is the event video where the new the banner came from ... Figured the Hunt for the "real" messaging would be here....

"God, family and country." Stuck out to me.... Anyone else ???? Peace

ETA..... Central casting remark also lol. Shout out to the "owls" lol
Trump and Central casting

On Monday, in telling of a 2017 encounter with Chinese President Xi Jinping, Trump described Xi's aides as straight out of "central casting."

edit on 512019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 512019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

It's done. The "beautiful" Nellie Ohr has been "criminally referred" for DOJ investigation.
twitter.com...

Another "referral"...yawn.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Epic Day!!!! Barr owned the Dems at the Senate hearing today. He was perfectly correct in telling Jerry Nadler to stick it with regards to his scheduled testimony tomorrow. Changing the rules so real attorneys can question him, read set a perjury trap, is unprecedented. Some other things happened today which are more significant. First, Mueller has agreed to testify in front of the House Judiciary committee this month, that's Nadler's crew. The goal posts just got moved. "Wait until we until we get Mueller in there. Boy Oh Boy, we got him now". The other thing that happened was you got to see the Deep State in action right under your noses. Julian Assange, the guy whose testimony would end all this nonsense cold, was sentenced to 4 years and 2 months in a UK prison for jumping bail. I find that interesting. Three weeks ago he was removed from the Ecuadorian embassy on behalf of the US government, to be extradited and face trial here in the United States. His extradition hearing is in a few days. My gut says the judge rules extradition is granted AFTER his term is served in the UK. I think unless something extraordinary happens, Assange ends up dead in prison and that door, the one we already know what the testimony would be gets closed.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This is a head scratcher...

Iran stresses need for dialogue to solve Venezuelan problem

Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Seyyed Abbas Mousavi said on Tuesday that “The best solution is to establish dialogue and create the necessary mechanisms between all parties in order to solve the problems of the people by the forces committed to the development and prosperity of this country under the direction of the Venezuelan legitimate government."

How about cleaning up your own mess first...

Oh wait, C_A. Never mind...

I contended a few months back that Venezuela is the place where China, US and Russia can demonstrate unity in a committed fashion. I expect any involvement of the three to be played by Mockingbird as war, but I ask folks to see the light here.
Unity

qmap.pub...
Imagine US was on the same path as Venezuela(16yr Plan)?

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join