It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

edit on Thu May 2 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: NO SOURCE IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

touché

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

1-4 removal -- contractors. Ohr #1 who are the next 3..Strzok,Paige,McCabe?..

Yes, I think things are starting to fall in place.

Note, those folks were not contractors.

Here's my picks:
1. CrowdStrike
2. Fusion GPS
3. Nellie Ohr
4. Perkins Coie

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
gotta just pop in and say i dont think Mr Barr is in on "The Plan".
i think he is there to see the evidence of illegal political shenanigans(meuller and RR) with an unbiased eye and finally bring the Hammer(whitaker, Huber, OIG) down .

even so. this is one of my favorite highlights of today

edit on 5 1 2019 by dashen because:

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Well,they we're contractors however, I suppose your right at looking into employees rather than personnel.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I think he's down on the plan..maybe not long-term though. why do you feel that way? Maybe he is a Placeholder..Who's next after him?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Sab, this is one of my favorites. It has come to pass as mapped out.

The Countdown Has Begun
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Feb 2019 - 10:54:04 PM
[-30]
[-45]
[-60]
[-90]

We're just about at the end of -90 sequence with Barr shining today. I think the implication is within +30 the rest comes.

In a radio interview DJT reiterated, DECLAS+++++ is coming soon. He is not backing down on it, but he did say he was glad he waited until now.

...Q...

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Yea, sorry that's what I meant. Its all good. Hell to pay for some!

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

down with the plan and being fully read-in on the plan are very different.
Hes having an okay time of it all things considered.
not as a good a time as OG Linzy Gramz tho

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Yes..numerous allegations were investigated by the DOJ Inspector General. The "crimes against children" shown in the police report were found on Weiner's laptop, but were not tied specifically to an individual.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I don't fully understand how the 90-60-45-30 countdown came into play..Obviously it was a Q drop, I just never grasped it( shame on me) Certainly this chapter (Movie) has hit a crescendo. Exactly what is left to be disputed, The past Admin was as crooked as a banana. I have moved into a mindset of realizing how critical the next move is. We can "hopefully" get into the Lunar/Estro discussion at some point. Right now I fear a cornered animal that is eating off my feed stick. I fear for a new age 911, In which the millennial get all high and mighty again. LOVE your Country..Don't trust your government, At the moment Moves and counter moves,

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I hear ya.. LG rocked out whit his C# out today.. Sorry kids

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I missed 70% of the hearing today. That's one of the highlights I missed. Thank-you. But I did hear Lindsey Graham's opening statement where he used the "F-word" while quoting one of Peter Strzok's e-mails.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's all HRC and her clan!, who's going to sack up and end this BS. Easier said than done but....COME ON

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I don't fully understand how the 90-60-45-30 countdown came into play..Obviously it was a Q drop, I just never grasped it( shame on me)

Not a thing really, I didn't get until the first event dropped in. I posted in four five times, mostly because it highlights the non linear nature of the process very well.

Pointing to several very important events, events mapped out to occur when other things fell into place using approximations (-). We as a collective came far enough to make those happen and within a linear time frame. Pretty amazing really.

Right now I fear a cornered animal that is eating off my feed stick. I fear for a new age 911, In which the millennial get all high and mighty again.

The reason for the plan is to avoid this - Notre Dame failed. Small things here and there, it's a planet of 7 billion so... but one that changes the world? Nope, that is going to come from DECLAS++++ this time.

It is a Dark to Light. The problem we're all struggling with is the Polarity Points persist and the demoncrats etc. look silly. But it is a polarity game, so one has to exist for the other to exist. So they MUST play their part, no matter how absurd or obscene it looks with your Q glasses on.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

It's all HRC and her clan!, who's going to sack up and end this BS. Easier said than done but....COME ON

I hope Barr is coordinating all these investigations and inbound referrals to keep duplicity of effort to a minimum. Republicans in Congress has sent the DOJ at least 20 names for investigation since last year.

I think Sean Hannity said today that there are 6 investigations going. His guests (Greg Jarret and _____ Stone) said the corruption was/is so widespread across the DOJ/FBI/Dept of State, a "panel" of Prosecutors with at least 2 grand juries, are needed.

P.S. Has anyone seen a video collage of headlines from the treasonous MSM, similar to this?
Sample: twitter.com...
edit on 5/1/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
POTUS shelled out 84 tweets today. Must be a record. Making up for Q absence?

Recall this... 4 FBI Contractors...

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I have long understood that the DS or whatever the name of the day is, is loosing. Enter an influence that we have yet to officially acknowledge or understand, it's thin ice. I feel the Ace of spades is close to being played. Like I said a cornered animal.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Let's just put hope in Huber..don't forget 470

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Let's just put hope in Huber..don't forget 470

Ya they will bring most off the Pain

Enjoy The Show

top topics