It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Perfect visual for why you guys are more fun than any social media circle for these events.

I missed the opening F bomb but I’m patiently waiting on the word “bleachbit”

Enjoy the show folks. 🍿 🍻

Lindsey Graham has been given the best script in this whole movie

a reply to: dashen

edit on 1-5-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Multiple criminal leak investigations underway ........ I think travel agents might be getting busy

edit on 512019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

ETA Barr Does not want to Get into FISA issue - currently under investigation

edit on 512019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Ohhhhh.....Barr says " I want to stay away from FISA issue, cause it's currently under investigation "... Holy Moly ! LOL....Honey Banger, too funny..

Warning : Adult Language

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
With all the usual suspects calling for Barr to resign now

Wouldn't it make sense for Mueller to come out and make a statement?

What are they even calling for him to resign over?!

Warren is saying he is trying to supress the Mueller report findings.lol.

This is so dumb.

ANYONE CAN READ IT THEMSELVES.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
DJT retweet has it all. 😂😂😂

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Tweet was deleted - twitter.com...

qmap.pub...
edit on Wed May 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

The only hit piece they have now is this, asking for the full report because they know it will never happen while these investigations are underway.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Bill1960
Touché gentlemen point taken. But I did have the common courtesy to acknowledge the error in my ways

If you see it spin after you hit reply you are done but it doesn't appear that way at the time so we have hit that button more than once at least once.

I wonder what we are being trained for. Hey! Anyone else suddenly hungry for some odd reason?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Unfortunately, We can't even give Warren and the rest of them the benefit of the doubt anymore that this is just them being DUMB, it's outright Gas Lighting to purposely confuse what should be a cut and dry conclusion ! Pfft...now wanting Barr to be grilled by a bunch of entrapment partisan lawyers tomorrow is beyond obscene...

We just have to believe most people will eventually see this for what it is and was...an illegal Coup attempt
and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

They were careful to walk widely around questions that would lead to Barr declining to answer because of ongoing invesrigations but be still made reference to them.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I watched a bit of Barr.

He has patience.

The mood was as somber as it gets. The usually formidable Senate holier then thou vibe is not there to me.

The nit picking is hilarious. What, no complaints about the paper used in his letter?

What is astounding is NOTHING in the report prevents the dems from bringing impeachment - nothing. They can do it. They didn't need this report to do it, if they are so sure, then do it.

This "indict a sitting president" nonsense is obscene. They're entire job exists because of the Constitution. That very document says you can't indict a sitting President and for great reason. It is to prevent this BS from actually happening.

They are pissed there is a law that prevents them from staging a coup via handcuffs based on a Yahoo news story.

Barr will need more patience with the house.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Gaslighting is so right on.

They are just throwing out ridiculous reasons for him to resign.

No basis in reality!

Just playing on people's emotions. It's really reckless.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The evidence of a global plan to reduce the planet population to a controllable #?

quingenta milia

Roman numeral Q

All roads lead to Rome, right?

They’re not after Trump. Trump is just in their way.

Remember this. It puts everything you’re watching into a different context.

I feel like awareness of reality is the 🔑 key here.

It was never about any of these people on TV right now.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
DJT retweet has it all. 😂😂😂

[...]

Quite a bit of fuss about this, in my own local 136 IAFF chapter. Yesterday four local politicians and businessmen were arrested by the FBI for corruption...and our pension system screwed over all the police and firefighters a couple months ago. So interest and outrage are at peak, in Ohio.

I think this will end up toppling the IAFF leadership at the national level.

edit on Wed May 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Trump calling McGahn and asking him to call Rosenstein regarding conflicts is not asking for anyone to be fired.

If Trump wanted to fire Mueller be could have and would have.

Dumb and out of context , again.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Assange Sentenced 50 Weeks For Bogus Bail Charge

“Your continued residence in the Embassy has necessitated a concentration of resources, and expenditure of £16 million of taxpayers’ money in ensuring that when you did leave, you were brought to justice,” Judge Deborah Taylor told Assange upon his sentencing.

Voluntarily spending money...

I suspect my friend SKY is a bit perturbed about this to say the least.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I just LOVE the way they blame him for the money spent.

Smh.

Eta.

It's occured to me today the UK may well be complying with US extradition under duress and direction relating to declas of spygate stuff and UKs involvement.

A possible trade.
edit on 1 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

edit on 1 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well the (D)s can continue to attack Barr for his summary of the Mueller report.

The report is done dummies no findings against the president. It's not Barr's fault.

Nit pick all you want.

The investigations are moving forward that's where the real there is there.

Fighting over his wording isn't going to change anything.

He just rolls his eyes.

The big picture is clear Mueller is finished you don't have squat.

Listening to them is exhausting.

#yawn

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Lindsey's opening statement. (SFW btw)

It is interesting in a few ways. He sticks to the established narrative, even though he hints at it being nonsense. He makes the sound "obstruction" point on HRC lackeys and weaves a pretty clear bias case in a few minutes time.

The takeaway for me is this is more eulogy at a funeral then I've seen in this mess to date. The room is still, eerily still. The Senator seating area is very dark, A LOT weighing on them all and it shows. Many are vibrationally hiding, and Barr is the white light in the room.

Compare in memory to the BK hearings. They had "hope" they could knock him out and the tension was extraordinary. This was very somber.

The polarities must play out. One side cannot drop out, as to do so would eliminate the Dark to Light sequence. They all must acts as if... until the final act(s) drop into our reality.

Trust The Plan

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
NASA Says Metals Fraud Caused $700 Million Satellite Failure

A metals manufacturer faked test results and provided faulty materials to NASA, causing more than $700 million in losses and two failed satellite launch missions, according to an investigation by the U.S. space agency.

The fraud involved an Oregon company called Sapa Profiles Inc., which falsified thousands of certifications for aluminum parts over 19 years for hundreds of customers, including NASA.

"Metals Fraud" - that sounds new. Given NASA has very strict requirements on supplier parts/materials I Wonder how deep this type of 'metals' corruption goes in the consumer space.? They scammed DoD and 'Others'.

Aluminum Extrusion Manufacturer Agrees to Pay Over $46 Million for Defrauding Customers, Including the United States, in Connection with Test Result Falsification Scheme

Sapa Profiles Inc. >> Hydro Extrusion Portland, Inc.
It's corporate parent, Hydro Extrusion USA, LLC, formerly known as Sapa Extrusions Inc. (SEI) is a FOREIGN owned by Norsk Hydro out of Oslo, Norway.
Hydro Extruded Solutions has the largest global aluminium extrusion-based solutions operation in the world, counting 100 production sites in more than 40 countries, and has 22,400 employees.

This story broke in late summer 2015 and suspended from government contracting on September 30th, 2015, it can no longer do business with the federal government.

After 4 yrs DoJ reached a settlement with Hydro Extrusion Portland.

Hydro was a recent victim of an extensive cyber-attack on Mar 19th.
www.hydro.com...

Egil Olav Hogna a Norwegian engineer and business executive was appointed new CEO on Sept 1, 2015.

From 1994 to 1999 Hogna was a consultant for McKinsey & Company.
In April 2016, Hogna opened Hydro's first North American automotive-focused R&D lab facility in Detroit, Michigan handling automotive customers like Jaguar Land Rover and Tesla.

He is behind a new range of transformable, aluminium-framed furniture developed for IKEA, launched in 2018.

Following DJT's withdrawal from the Paris Climate Agreement, Hogna tweeted "Sometimes politicians are not able to make the right choices. All the more reason for business to step up."
twitter.com...

$46M was pocket change.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Falsifying test results is not uncommon in the auto industry. That's basically what the diesel emissions scandal was.

new topics

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join