It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I would hazard a guess that the President does have a say in the matter. He is going to hear the code name an awful lot.

So ... Obama either picked it himself ... or was happy when the SS suggested it.

P

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Seems like too many stories, via too many angles to Mockingbird well. Ukraine, GCHG, Comey, Declas, now a FBI CI etc. Too many fires...

Almost like a storm brewing, Cranky.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
Amazing that Obama would pick "Renegade" as his Secret Service Code Name, when he campaigned on being a Unifier and Peace-maker.

The (noun) definition of Renegade is the same definition used for Traitor.

SS chose it for him.
It is interesting that one of the most vocal, articulate and high energy MAGA/DJT folks is Dan Bongino - Secret Service.

Also, I remember the Secret Service getting into a lot of trouble with parties, prostitutes, and general debauchery when Barack Obama was President.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I was just going to ask who chooses the SS name for Potus. Looking back on that may provide something.

The SS code name for the president is chosen by the White House Communications Agency formerly called the White House Signal Corps. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I would agree POTUS would have a say...If he picked it himself, I am worried. If the SS gave it to him, I also worry.

So many options..The Kenyan infidel.. The Chicago Impostor..would all suffice

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

There seems to be a bit of mystery surrounding how Secret Service code names are chosen. Historian Michael Beschloss explained the process during an interview for NPR. He shared that people who are under Secret Service protection actually get a say in what they’re called. “Usually, a president or anyone else who’s protected gets a list of possible code names, and they get to choose. And if it’s something too awful they can choose something else,” said Beschloss. The list of names are provided by the White House Communications Agency, reports the Chicago Tribune.

www.cheatsheet.com...

(post by SKEPTEK removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Sabre, I''m not sure!

It seems we have 3 Catherine Rimmers that look the same and are about the same age:

A barrister
An ex-BBC researcher/No10 strategist
A scientist/dietician (American?)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE

Q V15.52 20190425 to 3325 incl. DECODE tools

Notes
1) Today's 2 posts added,
2) Decodes and Qclock updated,
3) I've moved some decodes from "Q Posts analysis" to "Main DECODE Results" to be consistent,
4) I've removed some unused and duplicate data to reduce file size and increase processing speed.
edit on 26-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

www.businessinsider.com...

The US Central Intelligence Agency created an Instagram account on Thursday and picked an image that depicts the agency's clandestine nature for its first post.

In the picture, various items are scattered across what appears to be an office cubicle.

But as the picture's cryptic caption suggests, many of them have a hidden meaning.

Everything is a hidden meaning game these days.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Q3319

Michael S. Rogers.
Q

Let's put this together:

1. Someone at NSA asked trump to run for President according to Q hints.
2. Michael S. Rogers went to FISA court and told them they were being lied to, then worked with FISA to show who according to Fox News referenced in this thread.
3. Now they are dropping the illegal spying at data centers according to your link.

Michael S. Rogers, head of the NSA: True American Hero.

Current WIKI.:

Michael S. Rogers (born October 31, 1959) is a former United States Navy admiral who served as the second commander of the U.S. Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM). He concurrently served as the 17th director of the National Security Agency (NSA) and as chief of the Central Security Service (CSS) from April 3, 2014. Prior to that, Rogers served as the Commander of the Tenth Fleet and Commander of the U.S. Fleet Cyber Command.[2] During his tenure, he helped transform and elevate U.S. Cyber Command into a unified combatant command. He relinquished command on May 4, 2018 to his successor, Paul Nakasone.[3] He retired from active duty in the United States Navy on June 1, 2018.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Sabre you’re tracking.

I really don’t want to take up a lot of space but this needs to be stated. A few months back I’m pretty sure it came up how I had changed my mind on whether Q was real?

Reason why was I sat there and thought: Q posted We The People are the threat to the cabal. That got me thinking on how deep that actually means.
So I thought about what we have been doing at work the past 2 years and how it would tie into a Mil Op to take these people down for good.
How would Q (as the top in command) conduct the fight for our nations survival? They’d fight it like any other war. You strike at their intelligence, Comms, Mil assets and Finances. I fully believe Q is authentic and not just some LARP or HOAX. Full truth isn’t their role. It informs through research and disclosure and also plays a vital cyber war role as it is a part of the disclosure process for the Mil Op as it concludes.
As MSM gets discredited more and more will turn to the citizens journalists.
Think.
Patriot Act
FISA works both ways
Prior laws deep state passed
+
EOs

Link: www.whitehouse.gov...

Link: www.whitehouse.gov... /

So many agencies and military doing there own things with the Q plan directing.
Look at what just we deal with across the entire agency.
Link: en.m.wikipedia.org...
We all are working our asses off right now. So imagine what everyone else is doing.
Patriots Are Now In Control.

HSI special agents investigate violations of more than 400 U.S. laws that threaten the national security of the United States such as counter-proliferation and export violations, HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS/WAR CRIMES, HUMAN SMUGGLING, art theft, HUMAN TRAFFICKING, DRUG TRAFFICKING, ARMS TRAFFICKING, document and benefit fraud, THE MANUFACTURE AND SALE OF COUNTERFEIT IMMIGRATION AND IDENTITY DOCUMENTS, TRANSNATIONAL GANGS, financial crimes including money laundering and bulk cash smuggling, trade-based money laundering (including trade finance and Kimberley Process investigations), computer crime including CHILD EXPLOITATION, intellectual property rights/trade fraud, import/export enforcement, trafficking of counterfeit pharmaceuticals and other merchandise, mass-marketing fraud, and international Cultural Property and Antiquities crimes.HSI agents can be requested to provide security for VIPs, and also augment the U.S. Secret Service during overtaxed times such as special security events and elections.

I know I posted last year that based on what we’ve been doing with work I believed by Marchof this year things would kick off (team Q turns the pressure up exponentially: “the storm” leading to convictions/disclosure)
Continue timeline

Comm issue
Substitute route utilized

While I away from posting here, utilizing tertiary comms between myself and /WanderingConfusion, I hopefully projected my view to this platform that the storm was here.

Issue resolved

Based on the prior actions we have taken the past 10 months, I firmly believe that we are one of the intricate pieces that come together as an operation with Military precision.

Propaganda is REAL/LEGAL. Mirror that.
MSM = Enemy of the US People
Q = you are the news now

Do you know what is going on in the world when you are watching a movie in a theater? Do you see what’s going on in real life or the movie?
The movie. O n T he M ovie screen there are Great Actors. GA
MSM can’t distract much longer.
That my friends is the Avalanche. D-5.

Watch for those who are disappearing, prolonged out of sight, “sickness”.
As well as those who are screaming the loudest.
As always please remain aware, this fight is a global one, we as fellow humans all have enemies out there that are still very much a everyday threat to lives of all Americans and every soul on earth.
This fight isn’t over. But I really believe we will win and it will be glorious.

Semper Fidelis
edit on 26-4-2019 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2019 by 0311Warrior because: Clarity

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Thanks once again for the most valuable "insider" insight and updates that you bring to this thread, 0311Warrior!

One question: What is this "WC" that let you know "The Storm is here". That's great news if it means what I think it means!

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I let WonderingConfusion WC know that the storm was here based off what we were doing. I need to edit that post to make that more clear.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Thank-you for explaining. I was thinking that WC was a top field commander's initials, or something like that.

Regardless, it seems that "The Storm" really is (almost) upon us at this point. The President is supposed to make a big Twitter announcement soon, according to Q.

edit on 4/26/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

This is a scam and it's probably targeting (mainly) naive Chinese investors. From their "official" website AFCNN:

See the U.S. Air Force logo?

If you do a picture search for AFCOIN you get several different graphics that also include the Air Force logo and they all seem to be from Chinese sites or articles. Like this one:

Or this one:

Yeah, it's bs!
edit on 26-4-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
This may have been covered. US Navy patent for UFO/USO. Looks like Aurora.

metro.co.uk...

Space Force. Normally patents are issued for things that work. DOD approves this being seen for public consumption.

Ready to fly it my friend?

I am sooooo ready Cranky.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Renegade and Renaissance Obama to replace Trailblazer and Tempo Bush in the White House - Nov 2008

President-Elect Barack Obama – 'Renegade' – had a say in choosing the code name that his guards use when they are whispering into their microphones.

And in keeping with the tradition of having all family members' code names start with the same letter, future first lady Michelle Obama is 'Renaissance', and daughters Sasha and Malia are known as 'Rosebud' and 'Radiance'......

Ronald Reagan, who cultivated a swaggering cowboy image on the big screen in his early career, was code-named 'Rawhide'. Jimmy Carter, a Sunday School teacher, was named 'Deacon'. Vice-president Dick Cheney, who likes to fish, became 'Angler'.

John McCain, the four-term senator from Arizona who was Mr Obama's Republican presidential rival, was 'Phoenix'. His fashion-conscious wife, Cindy, was 'Parasol'.

AND I found a UNICORN !!

When the Queen visits the United States, she is code named 'Kittyhawk', Prince Charles is called 'Unicorn', and Pope John Paul II was known as 'Halo'.

As a side note - Reminds me of these Lyrics Styx "Renegade" - at least that is my Projection

Oh, Mama, I'm in fear for my life from the long arm of the law
Hangman is comin' down from the gallows and I don't have very long
The jig is up, the news is out
They've finally found me
The renegade who had it made
Retrieved for a bounty
Never more to go astray
This will be the end today
Of the wanted man The wanted man

edit on 4262019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

extra DIV

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

qmap.pub...
Qmap stays open on my browser just about at all times. Circling back and being able to view all drops relating to the “key player” when Q puts them in the crosshairs is a fantastic feature. It’s scary to connect the dots on a former US President and see clear as day the destruction in progress. I often start from the earlier drops by going to last page of drops and work forward.

Future proves past if your eyes are open.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Hi Warrior, thanks for the updates!

You've mentioned in previous posts about getting clearance to post certain things... does this include WHEN you post?

I ask because I'm seeing a LOT of significance in your date/timestamps; including Mirrors and resolving to key numbers like 33, 17, 13, 25.

Take today's posts:

a) Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:03 resolves to 12, 12, 33,
b) Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:18 resolves to 12, 12, 03:18 (4x3, 4x3, 3, 6x3)
edit on 26-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join