It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
For some reason this overnight news about an explosion in a TATA steelworks in Wales is being very underplayed (i.e. has not appeared on BBC24 tickertape over last hour I've been checking). It happened at "shortly after 03:30" - possibly 3:33?:

"That was all you could see - it was like a scene from Independence Day - a big ball of flame, followed by a massive mushroom of smoke. It was unbelievable."

The blast was heard 14 miles away and shook houses nearby. The cause is being explained as a train car carrying molten metal coming into contact with water... would that really cause a mushroom cloud and sound wave carrying 14 miles?

edit on 26-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Looking at that mushroom cloud, and reading that 'two workers suffered slight burns'.... That doesn't add up for me.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Nor me butcherguy... the wounded workers were apparently on the train car that exploded, so would have been caught by a pressure wave that was heard 14 miles away? Surely they would have been flung a hundred yards so a few minor injuries doesn't seem right.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I think most of us here knew Hussein's USSS code name prior to the latest Q drop. However, I wanted to remind everyone the proverbial "they" like to hide in plain sight and tempt us with their open yet secretive symbology.

Here are just a few synonyms for the word 'renegade'

And while I'm at it...let's post up a few synonyms for the word 'renaissance' which was "Michelle's" aka BIG MIKE's USSS code name

Jus' sayin'...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Steel plants/Rail cars explode all the time (sarcasm)

For comparison ... Welcome to Yemen

edit on 4262019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Thank you for checking it out, MBSC!I am glad to know it looks fishy to someone else.

Funny- the Roth’s aren’t even immune to identity theft. Isn’t that a peasant issue? 😉

a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I'm not the religious type, but didn't the Bible say somewhere that cryptic things like this are the province of the devil?

I hope Q comments on this development, but he will probably be equally cryptic.

The only people who benefit from occult (hidden) knowledge are the people with the occult knowledge. That is why it exists and that automatically makes it of benefit to a select group and no one else.

They know the games frustrate us. They feed on our frustration.
edit on 4/26/2019 by Creep Thumper because: CLARIFICATION.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Looking at all the video clips at the link, it is obvious that there were two separate explosions.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Regarding molten steel and water, someone I know works for a company that designs places like steel plants. He told me many years ago that this combination of molten metal and water creates a huge explosion due to the differences in temperatures.

The water flashes to steam and blobs of steel go flying like a volcano erupting. I don't remember the rest of the conversation regarding this, but this is the gist of it.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to:0311Warrior

Warrior said:

How would Q (as the top in command) conduct the fight for our nations survival? They’d fight it like any other war. You strike at their intelligence, Comms, Mil assets and Finances

This is a key point that needs illumination with regard to how you liberate the planet from the Humans As Currency control system...

How does one/many-of do this when so much of the system is compromised?

How does one/many-of do this when so many government feeders, while not actively working against, passively do by incompetence and selfishness?

How does one/many-of do this world wide, to the seen and the unseen simultaneously?

How does one/many-of do this when the system being used for "their" destruction was created by them to actually protect them from this/us?

How does one/many-of inform the populace, gain their trust, assist them in exposing, but not compromise the entire event?

My contention: You wake people up from within. You trigger their inner knowing. You work to activate the memory within each that overrides the contollers/hate/divide programming. You celebrate the various POV's in each, and inspire.

Why MAGA? Why "AGAIN?" Because we are GREAT, we are being asked to remember it.

We are Q.

Trust The Plan as WE are The Plan.

We are in fact: The One of The All, and All of The One.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

FBI twit

Look over there, not over here.

ChiFi

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The emails from Mr Blair, who used an account titled "aclb" - the initials of his full name Anthony Charles Lynton Blair.......

He's right up there with Podesta's password for creativity. I'm going to try and be sneaky but I'll use my initials as my tag. LOL

Btw, still waiting to find out President Obama's non official email as well. That will probably be the final nail in this sad coffin.
edit on 26-4-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well articulated sir.

I have always felt that one clear indicator of “truth” is that it feels less like something you’re learning and more like something you’re remembering.

Why so much symbolism re: Monarch butterflies. One of my first posts here in the Q threads. 😊

a reply to: crankyoldman

edit on 26-4-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

AFFIRM. Including this one.
After I sought approval for posting in these threads I was given monitored green light for every post: submission, review/alter, returned w/instruction. OPSEC is very real and we all know how easy it can be to breach rules even with the best of intentions, hence protection via filter from above.
Trapdoor has fallen.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Q

Ukraine again, I see a pattern.

[Renegade]: SS knew.

Does the president get to pick his own code name? I just assumed someone in the Secret Service picked the name.

Edit: Never Mind. I see that's been covered.
edit on 26-4-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
IT’S HAPPENING! Joe diGenova: “John Brennan Will Need 5 Attorneys… Report on James Comey Is Coming Out in Two Weeks – Criminal Referrals” (VIDEO)
Joe DiGenova says that there's a report focusing on James Comey that will come out in about 2 weeks. And it will contain criminal referrals.

He also says John Brennan is in so much trouble, he's going to need 5 lawyers.

edit on 26-4-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Do it!!
Do it now!

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
Well articulated sir.

I have always felt that one clear indicator of “truth” is that it feels less like something you’re learning and more like something you’re remembering.

Why so much symbolism re: Monarch butterflies. One of my first posts here in the Q threads. 😊

a reply to: crankyoldman

Monarch is kind of obvious at least at the basic level. Transformation that occurs. The "child" is "cocooned" and "transformed" into something entirely different with a short lifespan post transformation.

Of course taking the beauty of the butterfly and turning it upside down is also their thing.

I'm sure there are other parts going way back, probably even taking hate-aim at the guy who designed the Butterfly in the first place.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
IT’S HAPPENING! Joe diGenova: “John Brennan Will Need 5 Attorneys… Report on James Comey Is Coming Out in Two Weeks – Criminal Referrals” (VIDEO)
Joe DiGenova says that there's a report focusing on James Comey that will come out in about 2 weeks. And it will contain criminal referrals.

He also says John Brennan is in so much trouble, he's going to need 5 lawyers.

Interesting AFM, I just looked at the 5 lawyers and thought "why five?"

Is he pointing to five LAYERS?

Five Eyes is possible too.

JD has elevated his intensity. I don't really know what his connection or deal is, but of late he's turned up in here a lot with very interesting reveals.

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join