It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Worth Noting...

Rothschilds Liquidating Royal Heirlooms In Historic Auction

Members of the storied clan, whose extravagant style influenced generations of the mega-rich, consigned about 57 lots to Christie’s July 4 auction in London. The trove is estimated at about 10 million pounds ($12.9 million). -Bloomberg

Money problems? Remember how they sold that huge estate a year or two ago.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Worth Noting...

Members of the storied clan, whose extravagant style influenced generations of the mega-rich, consigned about 57 lots to Christie’s July 4 auction in London. The trove is estimated at about 10 million pounds ($12.9 million). -Bloomberg

Maybe consolidating and converting valuable objects to more liquid and transportable assets if they have to run for it.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Worth Noting...

Maybe consolidating and converting valuable objects to more liquid and transportable assets if they have to run for it.

I read this as more symbolic. Adding to AFM's point about sell offs last year, existing the trust business...

This reads more to me like "those who have garage sales are usually no longer the big shots they once were." This is a garage sale.

Dash's point about the tragic nature of the lesser Roths is well taken too.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sleepy Creepy Joe helped plot the coup against President Trump.

Biden is the swamp personified — not only did he spend 8 years as Barack Obama’s Vice President and “homeboy,” he participated in the secret Oval Office meeting with the coup plotters shortly before Donald Trump’s inauguration.
www.thegatewaypundit.com... auguration/

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Several threads back I posted a video by Deborah Taveras regarding the strangeness surrounding the CA fires, she's a land developer that's become an activist against Agenda 21. She's done extensive research which seems to have begun when she started seeing odd anomalies in building codes, etc.

Anyways, speaking of the Rothschild's liquidating assets, it seems they wanna dump their nuclear power plants in CA and she has a very grim theory about Why. IDK what's happening, but sure enough, we've been getting notices by 3rd parties regarding our gas and electric services. One was encouraging us to purchase an extra insurance policy for problems or repairs that the utility co.'s won't be responsible for and the second encouraging us to work with Synergy Companies that will offer " No Cost " services and products to help us save money, lol, now these Free services MAY include things like a new Smart Thermostat !

Here's an interview with Mrs. Taveras, so make of it what you will... what gives me pause and Hope frankly, is what's the plan for all the elite who live in CA ? Are they really willing to turn CA into a Wasteland ??

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Thing are heating up

U.S. Congress has sent an open letter to Google CEO Sundar Pichai asking for more information about its Sensorvault database that’s reportedly being used by law enforcement agencies to solve crime cases.

Trying too track POTUS also like @Jack

Google Tracking

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Also don’t forget about Charlottes ex-mayor Anthony Foxx.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Worth Noting...

I read this as more symbolic. Adding to AFM's point about sell offs last year, exiting the trust business...

This reads more to me like "those who have garage sales are usually no longer the big shots they once were." This is a garage sale.
Dash's point about the tragic nature of the lesser Roths is well taken too.

What has changed in that they are no longer the big shots? Do you suspect that they have been under attack and are starting to feel the pain? I wouldn't be surprised if Q told us about the families [Soros, Rothschild, Payseur] after it was too late for them to react and now they are having to liquidate what they can.
Converting objects such as paintings to cash has the advantage of being able to better hide assets when going underground and spending in smaller increments. I expect that they have passports with new names and bank accounts stashed in places like the Caymans and Switzerland. Facial recognition software may require some to have a little surgery but given the NSA abilities, there may be no place to hide.
If they did even a small fraction of what Q has revealed, I will personally buy the rope, bullets, drugs, or electricity for the world to rid itself of these useless animals.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Whatever boltholds they have left are fully stocked with all of the lavish luxuries they need to last lifetimes..

I don't subscribe to the on the run theory mind you.

I'm just saying 10 million is pocket change to these people..

If I was the head of a banking family groomed and raised for generations to secure my family's wealth and status..

If I had The experience and knowledge and connections to hide assets and had more money than God.

If I had access to every resource on the planet..

I doubt this "fire sale" would financially matter to me..

that's just my opinion

I'm not saying it's not odd. I just wouldn't jump to the conclusion you have.

Although, I wouldn't be unhappy if you were right.

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 25-4-2019 by Mike Stivic because: Bolded to be clear

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Re Q#3323 - are we missing it's real meaning?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 819412 No.6305138 📁
Apr 24 2019 23:34:00 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Will this age well?
Q

Obvious reading #1:
"When the fact that he authorised FISAgate comes out, an 'I-Spy' picture will look like rubbing it in to Trump in plain sight"

Obvious reading #2:
"When Obama's interest in young girls like "Wendy" comes out, then a picture of him looking at another girl through a magnifying glass will reinforce this as true."

Alternate reading #1
"Will this (=Obama) age (=literally 'grow in age') well?" - i.e. This person will never get to old age because he will be executed?

Alternate reading #2
"Will this (=Obama) age (=literally 'grow in age') well?" - implying BHO is not human, or inhabited by an interdimensional being, and is reliant on transplants of young organs to limit his ageing?

Some sauce on Obama's medical history:

1) Brain surgery - Weekly World News

Donald Trump had this to say about the issue. “No one is allowed to see his birth certificate. And nobody is allowed to see his medical records. But I have people down in Washington investigating this issue. You can’t believe what they will find.

2) VanityFair

Obama has a low resting heart rate (56 b.p.m.), low blood pressure (110/68), 20/20 vision, and low cholesterol—a shockingly normal bill of health

Obama occasionally takes Nexium (edit=You can't make this sh*t up !!!!!!!) for his mild acid-reflux symptoms... Other medications used by the president include Vitamin D, taken daily, and the occasional piece of nicotine gum

edit on 25-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re Q#3323 - are we missing it's real meaning?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 819412 No.6305138 📁
Apr 24 2019 23:34:00 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Will this age well?
Q

Obvious reading #1:
"When the fact that he authorised FISAgate comes out, an 'I-Spy' picture will look like rubbing it in to Trump in plain sight"

Obvious reading #2:
"When Obama's interest in young girls like "Wendy" comes out, then a picture of him looking at another girl through a magnifying glass will reinforce this as true."

Alternate reading #1
"Will this (=Obama) age (=literally 'grow in age') well?" - i.e. This person will never get to old age because he will be executed?

Alternate reading #2
"Will this (=Obama) age (=literally 'grow in age') well?" - implying BHO is not human, or inhabited by an interdimensional being, and is reliant on transplants of young organs to limit his ageing?

Good read. I see none as mutually exclusive.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Q3321 - here's a guess on the 4 FBI contractors:

1. CrowdStrike
2. Fusion GPS
3. Nellie Ohr
4. Perkins Coie

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What was Obama's relationship with this little girl?
Was he acting as a lawyer in a case involving her?
Which Court?

Too many questions, the answer to your question is Yes.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Updated the post to include Obama medical history found... he takes Nexium!

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
AFCOIN

Curious find about the Rothschilds, forgive me if it has been shared. It says this was launched February 22nd of 2019.

I attempted to upload the photo graphic at the site but no can do on mobile, but I find most interesting the dates, as they haven’t even happened yet. Worded in past tense, though.

The first AFCOIN Rothschild Investment Application Seminar was held in London, England, in August 2019. 2019-2029, the Rothschild family will become the king of cryptocurrencies.

AF Digital Foundation as project sponsor, Philip Rothschild as chairman, Evelyn Rothschild as senior consultant, Warren Buffett (2.773%) as strategic investor, Peter Park as CEO General Mills (2.414%) and Edmond Rothschild (5.079%).

A list of companies as well

AFCOIN co-brands: IKEA, Metro, ARCTERYX, alexandre de paris, Ferrero, Toscani, Disney, World Bank, Asia Fund, Cat Way Eagle, Starbucks, Lotte, KFC, Tuniu, 7-11, Psychic Jewelry, Chanel, Converse, Tiffany, Nestle, Reebok, Henkel, Piano Cabinet, United, Amazon, Sony, Tencent, Gray Advertising, Volkswagen Beetle, Pepsi,

And to be fully transparent- this article did not link her, but there’s this more recent article that links Ivanka Trumps jewelry business to “participate” in the project.

Marketwatch

PRESS RELEASE Ivanka Trump Jewelry and Other International Brands Plan to Participate in the Rothschild AFCOIN Project By

Where there’s usually an author- after “By”- is blank.

Apr 19, 2019 (AB Digital via COMTEX) -- April 19, 2019 - Philip Rothschild officially launched AFCOIN, known as AF, a total of 700 million issued. AFCOIN is mainly based on the cryptocurrency of the entire industry application, non-traditional digital currency, in August 2019 will reach 300 entities + Internet landing APP applications

link to its official website

Adding a couple of interesting stories addressing the Rothschilds and crypto currencies

link

The root of such speculations goes back to 1988 and one publication made in The Economist, which is partially controlled by the Rothschilds. The article says, as quoted from RT: “Thirty years from now, Americans, Japanese, Europeans, and people in many other rich countries, and some relatively poor ones will probably be paying for their shopping with the same currency. Prices will be quoted not in dollars, yen or D-marks but in, let’s say, the phoenix. The phoenix will be favored by companies and shoppers because it will be more convenient than today’s national currencies, which by then will seem a quaint cause of much disruption to economic life in the last twentieth century.”

An article on Advisor Perspective
Which is

The Cryptocurrency Question by Dmitriy Katsnelson of Bronfman Rothschild, 2/7/18

Was an interesting read as I am not familiar with cryptocurrency personally, but will be keeping an eye on it in search of clues as to what this piece of the pyramid is up to.

edit on 25-4-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
SerialBrain2: The Truth about Notre Dame may surprise you.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
New Sara Carter tweet says:

.@JudicialWatch uncovered another 756 pages of emails that were part of @HillaryClinton’s unsecured server revealing communications between some prominent controversial Washington figures and classified emails sent by former PM of England Tony Blair.

I was wondering when ex-UK PM Tony Blair's involvement in all this would have a torch shone on it... hopefully now it will.

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join