It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Physicist on Recovered ET Craft Materials

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Very interesting interview. People give Linda Moulton Howe an unfair negative rap but this is a good interview.

Ironically what this physicist is talking about regarding the mfg process of the metal is exactly what Bob Lazar said about how the triangle wafers were manufactured for the anti-gravity propulsion system he was working on.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

s any credible evidence presented ?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Moulton howe and anonymous scientist

ill pass

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

LMAO. This so called "whistleblower" states, "...all we had to work with was the materials that were recovered to be analyzed, how it actually operated within the alien craft, I couldn't tell you, because they (aliens) detonated the power plant prior to crashing." This is after he describes in detail how the alien's 6 fingered hands contained fiber optic finger tips that hooked up to their "flight control computer, that provided the necessary drive energies to the various subsystems of the entire craft." More science fiction....whatcha expect from Ms. Moulton?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I don't know much about her but it looks like she spent years actually going and investigating while others were just talking. She grabbed Doctors and Vets and Plant Scientists and others with the expertise and had tests done.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well, it sounds like a bunch of crap. That being said, it's probably 100 percent true except for the Roswell mythology. That's the disinformation part.
edit on 22-3-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Well, it sounds like a bunch of crap.

Well, have you fused the metals together in the way described to know that it is a bunch of crap? The guy sounded pretty specific to me. But I know, I know, it is just LMH greasing her palms with more made up junk to sell books and get more viewers. I wonder how much she paid that guy to make all that up?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
I don't know much about her but it looks like she spent years actually going and investigating while others were just talking. She grabbed Doctors and Vets and Plant Scientists and others with the expertise and had tests done.

Yes, she has.

If there's one thing I've learned in UFOology over the years regarding skeptics, naysayers, and people who just choose not to believe that regardless of any evidence they will always argue against it. This guy could have come forward and presented valid credentials proving he is who he says he is as well as presented a piece of the material and people will still cry out it's either disinfo, fake, or a hoax.

The interview is a solid interview from someone who is clearly and highly experienced in metallurgy and materials science. If he's making it up then at worst he's a great story teller. Which, ironically, since he will not reveal his identity negates the very reason he would make up a story.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Well, it sounds like a bunch of crap. That being said, it's probably 100 percent true except for the Roswell mythology. That's the disinformation part.

Please qualify what exactly is a "bunch of crap".

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU
This guy could have come forward and presented valid credentials proving he is who he says he is as well as presented a piece of the material and people will still cry out it's either disinfo, fake, or a hoax.

Yeah, but... he didn't do that.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

s any credible evidence presented ?

I said this in another post regarding UFOlogy. At this point in time "evidence" is and will always be regarded by skeptics as either disinfo, fake, or an intentional hoax. "Evidence" has become completely irrelevant in this day and age of UFOlogy. Some will believe while others will never believe.

The Tic Tac UFO incident is one of the best documented pieces of video evidence from the actual pilot who held a lengthy career as a Naval pilot. He reported multiple additional accounts regarding the encounter that skeptics choose to ignore because they cannot argue against his testimony other than to say, "he made it up".

So when you ask if there is any "credible evidence" presented how exactly would you propose to get that? Have this physicist (who is still active) reveal his identity and provide said evidence to be analyzed in a lab? If so then he will be arrested, never work in special projects again, and the said evidence would never make it to the light of day.

Take the interview at it's face value.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

No argument from me that the guy interviewed knows metallurgy, but if there are (and have been) scientists and other personnel who are back engineering alien craft, there's no way they'd take a risk talking to anyone about it. The government doesn't play nice to those who divulge ultra top secret, classified military projects. Heck, if Linda actually revealed factual, top secret information, she would have probably been "silenced" long ago. All she does is speculate and rehash the same stories that we have already heard from other sources in the ufology field.

My late father retired a Lt. Colonel in the Air Force, back in 1965, after serving 24 years. He was stationed at various bases, including Wright-Patterson AFB. As a teen, I always asked him questions on UFOs and if the military had some stored away. He'd always respond in a very curt way, brushing off the topic. To this day, I always thought he knew something and wished I had a chance to ask him again, prior to him passing away. I truly believe, that people "in the know," take an oath of secrecy that they honor right up to their death.
edit on 3/22/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

If so then he will be arrested, never work in special projects again, and the said evidence would never make it to the light of day.

Somehow I don't think the first man who historically provides the world with unimpeachable, verifiable hard evidence of actual alien life would end up spending a lot of time in jail.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

This guy could have come forward and presented valid credentials proving he is who he says he is as well as presented a piece of the material and people will still cry out it's either disinfo, fake, or a hoax.

But he DIDN'T do any of that, see? That's the problem.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
My dad was a USAF Lt Cln from the same time frame... flew on a B17 in WWII. He was also very interested in UFOs and told me they were real and that he had seen some as a civilian, but mentioned nothing about any military involvement. He had a poor opinion of LeMay, though, that was brought up tangentially to UFOs for some reason.

As far as the thread, LMH has reported some deeply ridiculous things, but she's still in the muck and reporting, so good for her. Reporting is different than being the source of the stories.

And it's not exactly alien life the guy spoke of, but past technological civs of homo sapien somethings... so close relatives.

Pretty much what most of the more legit seeming whistle-blowers say ...as well as some indigenous cultures.

If BS, then BS with some knowledge... and it is an interesting interview, true or not.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The problem with claims of aliens and UFO's is that nobody ever mentioned them for thousands of years before now. That alone makes no sense, because if aliens DID exist, and DID visit Earth, they'd have been mentioned countless times, and written about countless times, in the past several thousand years, correct?

Aliens and UFO's suddenly started showing up about 50-60 years ago, which is - not by coincidence - when Hollywood started churning out all sorts of cheesy sci-fi flicks, with 'aliens' and 'UFO's' !!

Second - no evidence exists of any aliens or UFO's. It's all hearsay, and stories, and unverified footage/images of them.

Third - it is not just one type of 'alien', or 'UFO', that suddenly shows up to visit Earth. It's dozens of DIFFERENT alien species, and alien ships, that suddenly arrive at the same time, in the past 50-60 years??

What makes all sorts of different aliens suddenly show up, at the same time, in the past 50-60 years, when nobody mentioned them for thousands of years earlier??

This is a complete sham, and it's getting worse all the time.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I got to 3:00 before I had to stop and comment. What is this non-Hertzian non-electromagnetic energy he's talking about? And how do you remove the magnetic component of moving electrons? Isn't pulsing on/off digitally, no matter how fast it happens, also a sine wave which can be measured in Hertz? Hopefully someone who actually knows this stuff and isn't mildly informed like myself can chime in.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: thov420

It's technobabble. This guy is certainly not a physicist.

My guess is that this "interview" is staged. More entertainment for believer crowd.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Cool story about your father. I respect his decision not to say anything as well.

I, too, come from a heavy military family, however, I know for certain the secrecy you refer to has a statute of limitations. Some people wake up on a particular day and grow a conscience.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

The physicist remained anonymous.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join