It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Physicist on Recovered ET Craft Materials

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius
a reply to: thov420

It's technobabble. This guy is certainly not a physicist.

My guess is that this "interview" is staged. More entertainment for believer crowd.

So you're an expert in metallurgy and electromagnetism making you qualified to counter his argument? I'm all for an opposing point of view but please don't do the lazy drive by meaningless post simply because you don't believe.

Ironically, I wrote down quite a few of his "techno babble" statements on specific items and everyone of them checks out. Like I've said previously...if he's making this up then it is one damn good story.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: 1point92AU

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
I don't know much about her but it looks like she spent years actually going and investigating while others were just talking. She grabbed Doctors and Vets and Plant Scientists and others with the expertise and had tests done.

This guy could have come forward and presented valid credentials proving he is who he says he is as well as presented a piece of the material and people will still cry out it's either disinfo, fake, or a hoax.

But he DIDN'T do any of that, see? That's the problem.

No, that's not the problem because he's still an active physicist. Therefore if he did come forward identify who is he and validate his identity with his credentials and present a piece of physical evidence for analysis then he would not just go to prison but he would be buried under the prison.

My point in my previous statement is there are those who will never believe anything related to UFOlogy simply because they don't want to and will never offer a valid counter argument. I gave a great example of the Tic Tac UFO sighting and the eyewitness account of the Naval pilot. That man was not only telling the truth he provided substantially more detail about the encounter above the lame grainy 20 second video that was in fact released by the Pentagon. The shills went to work in an attempt to discredit both the video and the pilot and offered absolutely no counter evidence to the contrary. Their argument was simply a "because I said so" argument".

Take the interview at face value. It's not intended or presented to be proof of anything.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

It's technobabble. This guy is certainly not a physicist.

My guess is that this "interview" is staged. More entertainment for believer crowd.

So you're an expert in metallurgy and electromagnetism making you qualified to counter his argument? I'm all for an opposing point of view but please don't do the lazy drive by meaningless post simply because you don't believe.

Ironically, I wrote down quite a few of his "techno babble" statements on specific items and everyone of them checks out. Like I've said previously...if he's making this up then it is one damn good story.

How does him being an expert in electromagnetism qualify him in this non-EM energy he's talking about? How do they check out? Can you share your findings here?

I'm genuinely interested and asking questions to try and learn more. That said, what I've heard so far doesn't seem to jive with what little I do know about EM.

ETA: If any of this is black/TS tech he obviously can't come out and prove anything without being imprisoned for life, if not outright suicided so I can appreciate the required anonymity. There are always going to be skeptics on one side and believers on the other, with most people somewhere in the middle. I tend to be a skeptic but personal experience and stories from trusted family tells me there's something out there we can't fully explain so I remain open-minded.
edit on 3/22/19 by thov420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

The problem with claims of aliens and UFO's is that nobody ever mentioned them for thousands of years before now. That alone makes no sense, because if aliens DID exist, and DID visit Earth, they'd have been mentioned countless times, and written about countless times, in the past several thousand years, correct?

Well that is not true. Maybe we can't read the records right, but replace any gods with alien or with demon and it is all the same for all written history.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I have a lot of notes from the interview. I cross referenced much of the more technical details he referenced and everything I researched is real and exists. However, what I cannot verify is much of the process he discusses as that is the off world tech aspect he is referring to. Meaning it was developed by someone other than us. This, of course, is impossible to prove and we simply have to take the interview at face value.

I've listened to and have known quite a few physicists so I can only compare the way in which he speaks to what I have been subjected to. And IMO if he is not an actual physicist...then he is the best damn physicist impersonator I've ever heard.

As an aside...here is a tell of someone who genuinely knows from experience what they are talking about. When they get into the minute details of a process that is clearly highly technical in nature they will hit a flow pattern where it resonates within them because it is the language they speak on a daily basis when they work amongst other physicists. It's almost a hypnotic state where they HAVE to speak in the manner they are accustomed to because it is the only way they can convey the data. This is the point where non-physicists (like myself) realize what we are witnessing / hearing is genuine. Like listening to two brain surgeons discuss a complex brain operation. You and I might follow along at some low level but at some point we realize they are speaking THEIR language.

He's also very succinct in stating he would not reveal what is still highly classified information on a few questions she asks him. He answers simply and plainly without a tone inflection or superfluous information. Very matter of fact. This is another example of someone who is telling the truth. People who lie tend not to answer simply and will most often add substantially more information in a subconscious attempt to convince the listener of what he / she is saying. This physicist does not do this during the course of the interview.

IMO...his overall demeanor, tone inflection, sentence structure and delivery does not indicate an attempt to deceive. The fact he wants to remain anonymous and does not seek recognition for this information is telling as well.

Again, take the interview at face value only. I personally find it highly compelling and very interesting.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
You cannot simply throw proven mechanics of charged particle physics out the window and say motion is possible without magnetism (electromagnetism).

Also, stating electrical charges can move in non-Hertzian pulses "like digital..." and in the same sentence claim it's not a sine wave is ridiculous. Even digital pulses are measured in time slices, and although it's not a smooth sine wave--it is a wave nonetheless. It's repetition of 'signal on and signal off', which is visualized as a stepped (square) wave on a scope.

Tesla was right about a lot of things. He was also wrong about a lot of things, and he was wrong about non-Hertzian current. Those that don't understand electromagnetics accept Tesla's theory as fact because it has the enigmatic woo-woo aspect of his name being attached to it.

I dunno about this anonymous physicist... If there's a group of physicists working on this stuff, I cannot imagine it's a very large team. The small, compartmented nature of this kind of work would make it a simple matter to deduce who this guy is. If this information really were Super Duper Top Secret Squirrel, you can bet the Feds would already have knocked on this guy's door and invited him to lunch.

edit on 23-3-2019 by TheTruthRocks because: because.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Bad character is a good reason to discredit incredible claims. Good character doesn't make for good evidence to believe an incredible claim. a reply to: 1point92AU

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks

I dunno about this anonymous physicist... If there's a group of physicists working on this stuff, I cannot imagine it's a very large team. The small, compartmented nature of this kind of work would make it a simple matter to deduce who this guy is. If this information really were Super Duper Top Secret Squirrel, you can bet the Feds would already have knocked on this guy's door and invited him to lunch.

To reiterate TruthRock's point, if this gentleman were truly involved in a super-secret alien materials study there would have been no interview at all; he would have been intercepted after his first phonecall with LMH. There really are physicists doing all sorts of secret studies for the DoD, and their lives are heavily monitored. Anyone with anything to say isn't saying anything and won't be saying anything anytime soon. If you need evidence of this fact ask yourself how many scientists were talking about material studies regarding the B-5 skins in the 80's. Exactly zero.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

o thats a " no " then - you could have just said - no

PS - you tell us to take this " at face value " 4 times in thread

is the bar really that low ?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Linda Moulton Howe is above some of the others in that field, from a credibility standpoint.

(Talking Wilcock, Maussen, Pie, Good, etc...)

I haven't watched the interview, from what I've read, it sounds like it's easy to cast off as non factual. So, I won't waste my time with it for now.

I think the poster to poster behavior in this thread is a little heated, and for those reasons I won't be participating in the rest of it. We're all here guys, this forum is what it is, we are on "the same team".

Hostility doesn't contribute to the topics at hand.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I don't know much about her but it looks like she spent years actually going and investigating while others were just talking. She grabbed Doctors and Vets and Plant Scientists and others with the expertise and had tests done.

Yes, she has.

If there's one thing I've learned in UFOology over the years regarding skeptics, naysayers, and people who just choose not to believe that regardless of any evidence they will always argue against it. This guy could have come forward and presented valid credentials proving he is who he says he is as well as presented a piece of the material and people will still cry out it's either disinfo, fake, or a hoax..

That statement is total and utter bull cookies skeptics want to see proof real proof thats why I joined here I was told I would read and see things I had never seen or heard of before well that was wrong.

All I see is cliches that the ufo community spout you have used a lot of them on your posts here.

We have a group of members on here that spend many cold nights photographing the sky with good to pro level equipment all over the world thousands of hours have been spent how many ufo's ZERO

Yet youtube is full of BS videos from cmaera phones etc and people like you think they have caught something
just

The members thread Calling All Astrophotographers

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

This guy could have come forward and presented valid credentials proving he is who he says he is as well as presented a piece of the material and people will still cry out it's either disinfo, fake, or a hoax.

But he didn't, did he?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Yes, she has.

If there's one thing I've learned in UFOology over the years regarding skeptics, naysayers, and people who just choose not to believe that regardless of any evidence they will always argue against it. This guy could have come forward and presented valid credentials proving he is who he says he is as well as presented a piece of the material and people will still cry out it's either disinfo, fake, or a hoax..

That statement is total and utter bull cookies skeptics want to see proof real proof thats why I joined here I was told I would read and see things I had never seen or heard of before well that was wrong.

All I see is cliches that the ufo community spout you have used a lot of them on your posts here.

We have a group of members on here that spend many cold nights photographing the sky with good to pro level equipment all over the world thousands of hours have been spent how many ufo's ZERO

Yet youtube is full of BS videos from cmaera phones etc and people like you think they have caught something
just

The members thread Calling All Astrophotographers

You're proving my point. Well done.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
No you are proving you will believe anything

There is bound to be life out there somewhere it's just that Mog from Zog has never been here.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
No you are proving you will believe anything

There is bound to be life out there somewhere it's just that Mog from Zog has never been here.

At least we agree on one part of the issue, anyway.
edit on 29-3-2019 by turbonium1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

As long as I have been on ATS, I have noticed you will believe nothing, always the negative and no counter proof. We should look at things from both sides and make judged opinions, not cancel it at a glance without evidence on the opposing side as well. I try to keep an open mind before making opinions. Scientists everyday are finding things that don't work with standard model, they don't know everything yet.

How do we know Mog from Zog has not been hear, do you really think with all the compartmented areas of government, they would let us know that, they still keep tech from 50 plus years hidden never to be seen. How do we prove that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join