It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM silent on Moslem atrocities - 1,125 churches destroyed by Boko Haram - 52 killed in one day

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I was researching stories the MSM has been largely silent in reporting, maybe they briefly touch on a story here or there, but they seem to refuse to give it anywhere near the same attention that a story of someone spray painting a swastika on a door, making an "anti-semetic" tweet, or questioning anything about CAIR. The media seems happy to dedicate most of the day to covering one of those topics but when 120 Christians are killed and 140 homes (of Christians) are destroyed in 2 weeks, where is the media?

And then there was the killing of over 50 Christians in one day (sources say 52) by a militia arm of Boko Haram (also famous for their FGM), the media, if it even touched on it at all, tried to brush it off as being a fight between local "natives" over natural resources. They work really hard when they do cover it to make it sound like there is NO relationship to the perpetrators being moslem and the victims being Christian.

Boko Haram also seems to be targeting specific sects of Christianity (unsure exactly which, something with Brethern in it...)

I'm sure the MSM is JUST ABOUT ready to give 24/7 coverage to the migrant moslem bus driver (in Italy) who rammed a bus full of children into cars on the highway, setting all ablaze. The driver/suspect has a lengthy criminal record of sexual molestation and driving drunk. How can a person like this be allowed to drive a bus full of kids? IT was probably racist to say no.... He hijacked his own vehicle and threatened to kill all of the 50+ children onboard.

Report on the bus crash

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.jihadwatch.org...

Reports on the Boko Haram in Nigeria

www.jihadwatch.org...

www.jihadwatch.org...

www.jihadwatch.org...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Just normal MSM reporting. Was the same with the Balkkan affair a generation ago, crimes against Kosovans, Bosnian Muslims whatever by Serbs rammed down our throat but the trerrorism perpetrated by Albanians against Serbs totally inreported but they were on the Ruskies side so that's what MSM wanted to feed into our mindsets. Same with South Africa, MSM totally demonised the regime in the 80's for a couple of dozen people shot during Sarpsville but 80,000 whites and Asians massacred since plus many thousands of farmers maurdered and ethnic cleansing of them MSM totally ignores as it doesn't fit their agenda. The older you get the more you through the puddles, thanks for highlighting MSM bias once again with your post. Their goodns and badns on all sides groups etxc but MSM portrays it only one way

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Or you could do a search to see what mainstream news sources have reported about the terrorist group - let's say that again, terrorist group - Boko Haram. Now, you would expect to see very little based on your post but strangely not, surprising isn't it?

www.theguardian.com...
www.ft.com...
www.aljazeera.com...
www.bbc.co.uk...=2
www.aljazeera.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.cbsnews.com...
www.aljazeera.com...

But that doesn't fit your narrative does it?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Can you imagine if the bus driver had been white? We would be hearing about how Every white person needs to he held accountable. Let's see what, if any, coverage this gets...

I'm guessing the news will focus heavily on the ITALIAN part of his identity and leave out any mention of him coming from a #hole country.

Anyway, ISIS only controls a few square miles... cant they, like, I dunno... go back home now?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

who rammed a bus full of children into cars on the highway, setting all ablaze.

Setting all ablaze?

They were rescued prior to the demolition of the bus. It would add credibility if you would spend a few minutes reading your own sources.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I think the point was Amount of coverage/attention events recieve. They will spend an entire week telling us how guilty we need to feel but when it's a Muslim involved they seem to have a somewhat different tone to their reporting. Sometimes they wont even mention the fact they were a Muslim or foreign or a terrorist.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

who rammed a bus full of children into cars on the highway, setting all ablaze.

Setting all ablaze?

They were rescued prior to the demolition of the bus. It would add credibility if you would spend a few minutes reading your own sources.

I was talking about the cars/bus. The bus and all the cars were on fire.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I'm guessing the news will focus heavily on the ITALIAN part of his identity and leave out any mention of him coming from a #hole country.

No in fact they will be looking to deport him and strip him of his citizenship once he does his time.

Salvinis new laws.

But you couldn't even bother to look at the links

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Interior minister officials said they were studying the possibility of revoking the driver’s Italian citizenship. The driver is likely to face charges of kidnapping, attempted mass murder, causing a fire and resisting arrest

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

I think the point was Amount of coverage/attention events recieve. They will spend an entire week telling us how guilty we need to feel but when it's a Muslim involved they seem to have a somewhat different tone to their reporting. Sometimes they wont even mention the fact they were a Muslim or foreign or a terrorist.

WOW someone who read the OP and actually has comprehension skills or doesn't have an agenda. Thank you for seeing what was so clearly explained numerous times. "Uncommited" should be renamed "Unintelligent" as it is more fitting.
edit on 3 21 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Nope - no other cars were on fire. Try again

He rammed the bus into cars on a busy highway before it came to a stop at a roadblock set up by police. He then doused it in petrol and set it on fire.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Thank you for seeing what was so clearly explained numerous times. "Uncommited" should be renamed "Unintelligent" as it is more fitting.

As per usual when caught out you resort to name calling. And you speak of others agendas.

link   

I think the point is a white supremacist killed 50 muslims due solely to their religion and some people on ATS have gone into full deflection mode desperate to make sure people know people of other religions (and colours as you focus on the colour of the bus driver in Italy - and I'm sure you say your rants aren't racist) also do horrific things.

Answer me this, check your news source of choice - take your pick, anything relatively mainstream though. Find news stories where a white person has committed a crime - I'd like you to check more than one though. Now, how many times is that white persons religion mentioned in the article? Possibly, in fact probably, none.

Now I'm guessing you don't live in Nigeria or a neighbouring country, or in Africa? If you don't, then it's possible your news provider doesn't think stories from that part of the world would be the first and highest point of interest for their viewers. You may well remember Boko Haram kidnapping dozens of girls a few years back though, that was all over the news.

link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Or you could do a search to see what mainstream news sources have reported about the terrorist group - let's say that again, terrorist group - Boko Haram. Now, you would expect to see very little based on your post but strangely not, surprising isn't it?

www.theguardian.com...
www.ft.com...
www.aljazeera.com...
www.bbc.co.uk...=2
www.aljazeera.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.cbsnews.com...
www.aljazeera.com...

You mean at the very bottom of cnn? I agree they make really small articles buried on their website. We all know white nationalism and the Alt right is the lefts boogy man for fear and ratings. Are you really denying that?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

WOW someone who read the OP and actually has comprehension skills or doesn't have an agenda. Thank you for seeing what was so clearly explained numerous times. "Uncommited" should be renamed "Unintelligent" as it is more fitting.

Not really, you were fairly easy to catch up and someone who resorts to jihadwatch to back up their points has clearly got a very strong agenda.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

www.theguardian.com...
www.ft.com...
www.aljazeera.com...
www.bbc.co.uk...=2
www.aljazeera.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.cbsnews.com...
www.aljazeera.com...

You mean at the very bottom of cnn? I agree they make really small articles buried on their website. We all know white nationalism and the Alt right is the lefts boogy man for fear and ratings. Are you really denying that?

White supremacists should be one of everyone's 'boogy men', are you denying that? Me saying that doesn't exclude the fact that anyone who kills, attacks or incites violence against any individual or group of people should be listed in the same category.
edit on 21-3-2019 by uncommitted because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Of course they don't report on them. It doesn't fit their narrative that ALL Muslims are good, and Jews, and Christians just HATE them all.
edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum because: Edited for editing.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Thank you for seeing what was so clearly explained numerous times. "Uncommited" should be renamed "Unintelligent" as it is more fitting.

As per usual when caught out you resort to name calling. And you speak of others agendas.

"As per usual" show another instance of name calling.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

www.theguardian.com...
www.ft.com...
www.aljazeera.com...
www.bbc.co.uk...=2
www.aljazeera.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.cbsnews.com...
www.aljazeera.com...

On top of that the CBS link looks like the video was pulled. I tried in 2 browsers, one says "unavilable or offline" (the video, the page loads), the other browser gives me a black video screen.

So, yeah, I stand by saying the US MSM doesn't report things evenly. (that wasn't a sarcastic response to the replied to member - I was supporting your post..)

As to another poster...
While the media might not mention the NZ shooters religion, they do mention his race endlessly (they often neglect that in attacks by moslems) and they falsely link him to "alt right" which is libel to an entire political class. The guy was anything but that. Take a look at his manifesto - he specifically states his beliefs and it's clear it isn't right wing... But go ahead and keep ignoring the truth, it can't hurt, right?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

OP is proven wrong, goalposts moved...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Why are MSM covering over muslims, that is the question I would like to have answered
edit on 21-3-2019 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join