It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what happened in the US today, During the NZ shooting MSM blanket coverage" DISTRACTION?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Anyone? Does anyone know what's happening in the US today?

Since I feel (feelings!
) the need for DISTRACTION, this looks like a good outlet/inlet.

10 Things to Know for Today - Associated press

1. SCORES KILLED IN NEW ZEALAND MOSQUE SHOOTINGS
Mass shootings at two mosques full of worshippers that killed at least 49 people attending prayers are described by Prime Minister Ardern as “one of New Zealand’s darkest days. ”
2. ISRAELI MILITARY STRIKES 100 HAMAS TARGETS
Israeli warplanes struck in the Gaza Strip in response to a rare rocket attack on the Israeli metropolis of Tel Aviv.
3. DEMOCRATIC FIELD TAKING SHAPE
The contours of the Democratic presidential primary came into clearer focus this week with Texan Beto O’Rourke’s entry into the race.
4. WHO VOTED AGAINST TRUMP’S BORDER EMERGENCY
In a stunning rebuke, a dozen defecting Republicans joined Senate Democrats to block the national emergency that President Donald Trump declared so he could build his border wall with Mexico.
5. LATE-WINTER STORM MOVES TO UPPER MIDWEST
A late-winter storm system continued its trek across the Midwest, expecting to send rain and snow into Minnesota and Illinois.
6. TESLA UNVEILS MODEL Y SUV
Tesla unveiled a new all-electric SUV that the automaker hopes will win over consumers looking for an all-electric alternative.
7. REPORT: PILOT QUICKLY CALLED IN ETHIOPIA PLANE EMERGENCY
The pilot of the Ethiopian Airlines plane that crashed reportedly requested permission “in a panicky voice” to return to the airport shortly after takeoff; The investigation in France has begun into the flight data and voice recorders.
8. COLLEGE-ADMISSIONS SCANDAL UNFOLDS AMID CYNICISM
The college-admissions bribery scheme revealed this week by federal prosecutors coincides with increasing cynicism about U.S. moral values.
9. WHO IS RETHINKING NUKE TALKS WITH U.S.
A Senior North Korean official says the United States threw away an opportunity at the summit between Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un, who may soon decide whether to maintain a moratorium on missile launches and nuclear tests.
10. DETERMINED EFFORT TO DIVERSIFY HOCKEY
Minority players in the NHL remain a relative rarity but the effort to increase diversity in the sport — some of it funded by the league — has never been more robust than it is now.

Now U.S. News

Students target colleges in lawsuit over bribery scheme

Boeing's newest version of its best-selling airliner has crashed twice in less than six months, killing 346 people

college-admissions bribery scheme newly revealed by federal prosecutors seemed almost inevitable.

Man could get death in teen’s rape, murder, dismemberment

BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — Heavy rain falling atop deeply frozen ground has prompted evacuations along swollen rivers in Wisconsin, Nebraska and other Midwestern states

BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — A proposal to strip gray wolves of their remaining federal protections could curtail their rapid expansion across vast swaths of the U.S. West and Great Lakes,

BOSTON (AP) — The biggest school admissions scandal ever prosecuted

Georgetown University tennis team
cold U.S. immigration cell
New York's Gambino crime family was shot to death
Tennessee judge rebuked for denying woman on house arrest to travel to Atlanta for an abortion.

Seems that the College Admissions scandal is most covered. (probably covering up something else)

My ADHD is kicking in damn it! Must carry on!

The Maori were The Only 'national group' (or 'residents' rather than 'race') of people who successfully and consistently repelled the British attempts to "steal their land, (which is also their "mana" or 'spirit' just like the American Indians and the Aussie aborigines and others, just the "idea" of "owning the land" was something they couldn't get their heads around!

I wanted to see coverage of the STUDENT STRIKE AGAINST CLIMATE INACTION! But NO! not big enough news.

FOCUS ...

BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — The Trump administration on Friday finalized changes to sweeping federal land use plans for Western States to ease energy industry restrictions in a way officials say will...

www.apnews.com...

The changes by the U.S. Bureau of Land Management will guide future efforts to conserve greater sage grouse, ground-dwelling birds that range across portions of 11 Western states.

Environmentalists have said the widely-anticipated move will undermine protections for the chicken-sized bird. They would allow more oil and gas drilling and other activities on grouse habitat.

But the administration secured key backing from Democratic and Republican governors in affected states.
… “It’s a free for all, based on prioritizing fossil fuel extraction over any other use of the federal landscape,” Rutledge said.

U.S. Bureau of Land Management Acting Director Brian Steed told The Associated Press the changes address concerns aired by state officials that previous policies governing millions of acres of federal land were too restrictive.

The BLM acting director: "But...but...It wasn't my idea ... the state officials demanded it!!!"

Like Wilbur Ross told congress "The DOJ requested the citizenship question on the 2020 census" Yeah right! Bunch of freaking liars.

edit on 15-3-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

That's weird.

No mention of Obama officials being accused of setting a coup to commit crimes against their own country.

Maybe that's a non-story, amirite?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
What happened in NZ ain't got jacksnip to do with America or its' # politics.

Americans are about the last people to be chiming in on what happened in NZ.

This^^
Thank you.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

No mention of Obama officials being accused of setting a coup to commit crimes against their own country.

The brazen plot against Trump by the Obama-era FBI and DOJ continues, enabled by a complicit media
Fox News seems to cover that. ATS seems to cover it. Breitbart. Daily Caller....etc.

Obama is not currently POTUS. He is not deal making with oil/gas/coal to plunder BLM Federal land. Obama is not appointing cabinet heads and acting cabinet heads. He is not hiring and firing Federal judges and prosecutors to skew "Justice" in his favor. No! Trump is the one doing those POTUS things.

edit on 15-3-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I heard from someone who lives in OZ that the Muslim immigrants are a problem over there in some areas. Maybe the guy who did this figured he was doing the residents of NZ a favor by eliminating some of the problem. It was not the right way, but I guess their governments are not dealing with this, in fact protecting the immigrants from prosecution for breaking the laws of their country.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I heard from someone who lives in OZ that the Muslim immigrants are a problem over there in some areas.

Yeah sure, just like any country, we have a few rough areas. There's also always going to be young people who group up and go out and stir up some s#.

Sometimes these young people may even happen to be of middle eastern descent. But to claim we're having some big problem with specifically "muslim immigrants", is total news to me.

IDK, maybe the person who told you that is just regurgitating the nonsense they heard on talk back radio or something.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

The brazen plot against Trump by the Obama-era FBI and DOJ continues, enabled by a complicit media
Fox News seems to cover that. ATS seems to cover it. Breitbart. Daily Caller....etc.

Aaaand, not a single mention from the leftist media. That's the point.

Obama is not currently POTUS. He is not deal making with oil/gas/coal to plunder BLM Federal land. Obama is not appointing cabinet heads and acting cabinet heads. He is not hiring and firing Federal judges and prosecutors to skew "Justice" in his favor. No! Trump is the one doing those POTUS things.

Lol. Okay.

edit on 15/3/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Neo my brother, clam down my friend, read what the OP is trying to point out, I thought this same thing and looking at the facts(he lives in Australia!) he’s presenting.

JUST the facts!

It’s not JUST politics, but it’s the whole picture my friend! See what i’m Saying? As soon as the OP asked the question,”DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IM THE USA?”

I felt an oh no..!” Bomb in my head go off as in, hmmmmmmm I think I do? Trump veto, and big structure in NYC going up the same day....but is that all?

How many of us read about the guy killing his whole family and then setting the whole house on fire...but did we really look into researching WHO THEY WERE and what they did?

The MSM all regurgitate the same story, However, there are a few others NEWS outlets still investigate the WHOLE story!

The whole story is they were both involved heavily on US and international patients, involving to name just a few, cancer research, nanotechnology and telecommunications....

Some things don’t add up, like the OP is stating.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I heard from someone who lives in OZ that the Muslim immigrants are a problem over there in some areas.

Yeah sure, just like any country, we have a few rough areas. There's also always going to be young people who group up and go out and stir up some s#.

Sometimes these young people may even happen to be of middle eastern descent. But to claim we're having some big problem with specifically "muslim immigrants", is total news to me.

IDK, maybe the person who told you that is just regurgitating the nonsense they heard on talk back radio or something.

The person I know lives close to one of the areas where they have been shuffling immigrants in. That is in OZ, not NZ.

No, the person is not regurgitating nonsense, she is hearing about it from events in the local area that are happening. I have not messaged the person in about six months now, so I do not know how it has been late.. It is not as bad as some of the other European countries have had it though. Of course governments want to cover up this failed forced integration of way different cultures they are trying to employ, but that is business as usual

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson
Y'all know all the talk about how big the cabal are on their 'symbolism' yeah?

I'm sure the autists here can easily see the remarkable amount of 'symbolism' involved in this one event that's happened in New Zealand

a mass shooting at a Muslim mosque in Christchurch (!!)

which (obviously) at prayer time is containing Only Muslim men! I could go on and on but you get the idea. AFAIK it's also some special Islamic 'holy day/time' etc ... this "event" is Full of symbolism!

and it 'sits wrong' with me just like LV did ... hey does anyone Know what happened there?

That was another Media Distraction while 'the magic was done' in front of your eyes!

What have we missed?

If this isn't an 'organised attempt' to disrupt the MSM "news cycle" IDK what is.

First of all, having been in Australia for the past two years, I can say that there has been SFA 'news' about the "general state of US politics" AT ALL! It's almost like it's just been 'forgotten'! Oh we get all the Hollweird crap but nada about ANY of the politics currently occurring there. You have to dig deep into the internetz just to find some 'opinion', let alone "fact"!

The Oz MSM certainly aren't talking about anything but this 'shooting in NZ', BUT it's narrative has become "those poor Muslims everywhere, it's such a tragedy yada yada ... which = Not. A. Word. about anything else!

Le 'perfect excuse' NOT to cover 'other things' and having 'plausible deniability' in the future when people ask (the obvious) "But Why Didn't you even mention the Facts about the events which occurred today in the US 'govt/courts'

BTW Rupert Murdoch was born an Aussie and inherited his 'media empire', which he discovered (back in the 1970's) he could 'utilize' his media network to influence political events, e.g. "who got elected" simply by using his 'networks' to support those he wanted to support while denouncing those who he 'had no reason to' support ... and so he wouldn't.

This was the beginning of The End of "honest and unbiased journalism" worldwide! During this period the C_A used their 'powers' to have one of The Greatest Prime Ministers of the country, a guy named Gough Whitlam -- a man who did More for the people than any of those before him

Gough was 'ousted' by the Queen's 'representative', the Governor General -- who is the only person who has the power to "remove the Prime Minister" from their 'office'.

His "crime" was to insist the US reveal to him WTF they are doing at their "base" at Pine Gap in central Australia ... purportedly where the C_A's main spying headquarters were (are?) based -- it was where the very first Keyhole Satellites were monitored and the data decrypted --- Remember Christopher

Why do I think this? For several reasons, but Q et al is The News the MSM do not want to cover in any way!

It has got to the point in The Plan where 'enough people are aware/awake it becomes "statistically impossible" to Stop the 'spread' of the events currently occurring in the US courts and government. Even using these tired old tactics of some "terrorist tragedy" to evoke public 'FUD' I think the 'balance point' of public opinion has changed enough that I doubt many will be 'interested' in the 'scripts' currently being read by (so called) reporters/journalists worldwide

And Right Now we are at the 'start of the exposure" with previously 'sealed' documents and Proof 'coming to light' which is The Last Thing the DS want and have been trying extremely hard to stop or hinder. This is a Desperate attempt at Distraction.

From what?

Hey, I'm not from the US, but can anyone tell me "what happened in the US courts today that were "significant/important"?

Anyone?
Does anyone know what's happening in the US today?

And this 'supposed' self admitted 'racist', a lone wolf who until only recently' had been "traveling the world" and "just decided to stay in NZ" where he suddenly turned into this anti Muslim fanatic with access to guns and ammo, a car, GoPro etc etc

My 'problem' is that unless he's some rich kid OR being financed by some 'group' is yet to be mentioned, although apparently "he says he acted alone of his own volution", How the hell did he a) afford to behave as he did? i.e. travel freely, "decide to stay in NZ" , but a car, internet provision (requires ID etc) get guns etc etc? (did he have a job? GF?)

Why stay in NZ? Unless it was planned Again "it's reported he said it was an "impulsive decision" BUT there's NO WAY you can do something like this "spontaneously" as a recent arrival to NZ..

Sheesh I have bikie friends there and if I tried Really Hard with LOTS of bucks to spend (i.e.$2-5k per gun on the black market) a car, food and accommodation etc etc and it would take me at least a month to get all those things together starting from scratch -- SO nake him an Aussie and it helps 'explain' his Kiwi connections ... although the whole story it still stinks to high heavens to me

TL
R: Does Anyone Know what's happening (happened?) in the US today? Anything significant?and BTW. Does anyone know what's happening in the US today?

As an Australian who has lived in NZ for a few years, a land once known for it's 'fierce warriors' and No doubt they were

The Maori were The Only 'national group' (or 'residents' rather than 'race') of people who successfully and consistently repelled the British attempts to "steal their land, (which is also their "mana" or 'spirit' just like the American Indians and the Aussie aborigines and others, just the "idea" of "owning the land" was something they couldn't get their heads around!

As their 'mana' (spirit) is directly connected to the 'motherland' and so in a sense, they were "selling their souls" IF they 'sold/traded' their land to the British.

And it mucked with their heads that the British DID! (sell their land ergo they sold their 'mana'/souls for money!!

"money" Another foreign concept to the Maori! ... And the Maori had heard that some British people HAD in Fact, "sold their souls to satan for money!",, as we now know they indeed did/do!

Thx you for this!! ⭐️ & 🇺🇸, 🇦🇺

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
You can get the video on utorrents.
in the vid you see him shoot two groups of people.
then get more ammo shoot then again.
But only one pool of blood & blood on two people?

a man trys to run by him and gets shot.
Not bullet holes in the wall, glass door untouch't?
and NO bullet holes any ware?
if you shoot some one in the head
the back of the head gets blown out! Not in this video.

it is not relistic at all.
you do see what looks like high presure air blow hair and stuff.
go see what a gun like his can do to
metal and other stuff on youtube.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

So you don't do tact and common decency?

MSM doesn't. Why should we? All they care about is their stupid antigun agenda. Which, frankly, anytime someone is THAT desperate to disarm you that they'll use tears to lubricate their agenda driven propaganda machine, it should be cause for concern.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I just wish that posters who are going to spout off about false flags and staged events and other such stuff whenever a tragedy like this happens might have the decency, out of respect and sympathy for the dead, injured, their family and loved ones, to have a bit of a decent pause first. If they really feel that they have to post such drivel in the first place, that is.

Hey Old mate , did you pray "for the victims of a horrible tragedy" every night that the DS were bombing cijvilian non combatants including children etc every time you heard about some "atrocity in Syria"

Who coined the term "collateral damage"? or "conspiracy theorist" for that matter? Any idea?

I VERY MUCH doubt it.

Quit the "virtue signalling" would ya .... You DGAF about all the others who Die DAILY from similar stuff so stop making out you're "thoughts" are going to HELP in ANY way

p.s. you say "plenty of news" is being reported ... you mean like on The Today Show type "news"? (aka 'fake News')
edit on 16-3-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Not talking about yesterday, the Original Post was about today.

And pray tell us when "today" begins on a site with an international membership?

I guess only the US has "today" huh?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
And CNN still has a gigantic headline of the shooting, and not a single mention of the Strzok/Page testimony.

FOX was running the same story this morning between 6 and 7AM.

I was flipping between the two and it was nonstop shooting coverage on both networks.

You were saying?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It hit the news yesterday so there should be talking points for the next few days about the corruption being exposed in the Obama government.

Now the MSM who don't want this information out, has a new narrative to air 24/7. That was the point of the OP.

Exactly

TG some people see "the Big picture" here

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

The person I know lives close to one of the areas where they have been shuffling immigrants in. That is in OZ, not NZ.

No, the person is not regurgitating nonsense, she is hearing about it from events in the local area that are happening. I have not messaged the person in about six months now, so I do not know how it has been late.. It is not as bad as some of the other European countries have had it though. Of course governments want to cover up this failed forced integration of way different cultures they are trying to employ, but that is business as usual

It's nonsense, there a few areas in outer greater Sydney that muslims are concentrated, as we know they are isolationist and don't really integrate, but to claim they are causing problems is garbage and not based in reality .

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I think what OP was saying is the US news is 100% focused on the NZ tragedy and ignoring all the newly unsealed documents showing the FBI and Obama DOJ broke dozens of laws on their phony investigation of Trump and cover up of Hillary.

To take it a step further, was the tragedy in NZ orchestrated at just this time to give the MSM something else to focus on. Just like when Clinton bombed an aspirin factory to distract from his Monica news cycles.

This is a conspiracy site, and it is a conspiracy.

Another person with their "eyes Wide open"

thanks for being you

And in reply to 'hopenotfeariswhatweneed' about the Muslims in Oz .... overalll they are not a problem ... but there are a few 'radicals' whoi try to stir # up, plus the lone/ly idiots who fall for their crap and go an so personal jihad ... or they fight amongst themselves!

Overall, Australian people are very tolerant of others, BUT don't f#ck with other people's lives ... each to their own, so any kind of "preaching" tends to fall on deaf ears -- you rarely see a Mormon on a bike here and the Muslims basically keep to themselves

There IS however, a "problem" with teenage/early 20yo Somalians who have had SFA education and are ill equipped to negotiate the new country etc that they've found themselves in and they get Frustrated they "can't HAVE it" 'just becoz they can't read or write' so they "act out" their frustration by acting like the blacks they see on TV, the 'tough guys' --- many of these "kids" were child soldiers! It's complicated BUT for the moment many people are working on ways to resolve these problems, which really only involve a small %age of the refygees

However, once their kids have grown up and gone to school in Australia, it tends to have a profound effect on the parents, to 'adjust to their kids' means 'becoming Aussie' themselves'. Most Aussies are of the opinion "if you left your country becoz things weren't working out DO NOT bring 'your failed system' here. "when in Australia, be like the Aussies ... it's a great life If you do!

but don't even try and lay your religious bulsh$t on me coz it's Not wanted (or needed) thanks very much!" We're good, that's why You came here!

It personally pisses me off If ANY immigrant doesn't acknowledge this should be the case and No other. Believe what you like But DO NOT expect others to agree with you. That's the Aussie way. And "walk your talk" aka "be yourself, you can't be anyone else 'better' " so if you're 'new' here, don't try and go Telling Us "how we should treat you"! Simple
edit on 16-3-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: p.s extra comment

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

It feels like I've wasted precious time skimming through this thread looking for an answer.

Here is something for you, it took me a minute to dig up.

"But New Zealand has been chosen because we are not a place where violent extremism exists." As states by the prime minister of New Zealand. Chosen by whom ? There you go.

Yes, thank you for quoting that. I had already been bombarded with at least 2 hrs of constant "Breaking News" coverage by the time I made the OP. By then I too had heard too many 'strange remarks' from a variety of NZ pollies which supported my 'hypothesis' that this is a "Big Diversion" of some sort 'something' and I was wondering what that could be.

And as I'm not in the US and we get SFA 'news' of US politics down here, I get my US political news online But many aren't online and so the Only get the MSM 'information diet ' An event like this captures ALL those people's attention - - - and in the current political climate worldwide, I perssonally saw far too many "coincidences" for this to be anything but a "tactical operation" ..... of which the NZ PM was clearly complicit in.

The next question was "why do this?" and the answer I got was "Diversion". The next question was "from what?"

and that's how this bread came to be baked

p.s. sorry if I was a bit "all over the place" But after 2 hrs of the sh$t doing my head in I was a bit scattered, my apologues if it made my post unclear (even 'incomprehensible' to some!)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

When posters jump into these tragedies straight off claiming staged event with actors etc

where DID I SAY ANYTHING about such things?

Don't "put words in my mouth" thanks very much

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join