It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Heavens are announcing something major. Have you noticed?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Bolide Fireballs, Comets, surface impacts... we are told we discover more about these things because we are more advanced with our communications abilities than we've ever been. Let the facts speak for themselves...

Bolide Sightings Impacts, Reports:

1131 in 2019 www.amsmeteors.org... (As of March 13th)
5929 in 2018 www.amsmeteors.org...
5479 in 2017 www.amsmeteors.org...
5373 in 2016 www.amsmeteors.org...
4201 in 2015 www.amsmeteors.org...
3767 in 2014 www.amsmeteors.org...
3574 in 2013 www.amsmeteors.org...
2160 in 2012 www.amsmeteors.org...
1631 in 2011 www.amsmeteors.org...
928 in 2010 www.amsmeteors.org...
652 in 2009 www.amsmeteors.org...

Notable within the reporting dates within this archive, these super bolide/ fire ball sightings did not gravitate towards a well known metorite shower, but instead were consistant all year long. What this information is showing is that these large debris near misses and impacts have substantially increased since 2009, showing evidence that a considerable gravitational disturbance has graduated within our solar system, and is either exciting inner system debris into chaotic collision patterns, or an entity with a considerable gravitationally emmitted force (i.e.: brown dwarf dark star, large undiscovered planetary body making it's approach back through the heliosphere and into our solar system on an irregular obital pattern, or Supernova Blast Ring Remnant) from without the solar system in approaching ours and maybe even interacting with it at the Oort cloud/ Kieper Belt perimeter, sending debris directed towards an Earth orbit intercept.

A noted Russian physicist reported back in 2000 that our solar system was entering the blast remnant of a supernova that detonated long ago, and that the pressurization of the planetary entities within the solar system would warp, creating global warming on all of them as well as here on Earth, and create a die off of species. Today, Neptune has warmed up significantly, creating clouds within it's frozen atmosphere. Here on earth we are witnessing an increase in tectonic movements, volcanic erruptions, and mass die off events of species across the board from birds to fish to mamals. Too, we are witnessing our planet being subjected to some form of warming trend... but notably regarding all of this, our sun has at this time entered into a period of absolute quietness, one inactive sun spot with no major flare activity or gravimetric anomalie activity for weeks. What this is, is proof of a supercharged gravity dense environment that has created a more compact heliosphere, where inner solar system space has become a condensed supressant of solar energy...

Reports of a (not yet seen physically, but observed through event and gravity patterns showing its existence) 9th planetary type body existing within the Oort Cloud beyond the Kieper Belt, with four times the mass of earth, have been published. Discovering the object through an Infrared or Light Refractional means however has been difficult. Perhaps the new radio telescope brought online last year in Australia can provide some hope... Additionally, other reports have revealed that a brown dwarf class object has been steadily approaching our solar system, or has an eliptical orbit with our sun, acting as a wayward binary companion captured by our young star... With people jumping on the band wagon stating it's the long anticipated Nemesis system, come to bombard earth with comets and meteorites.

If the increase in comet and bolide activity recently doesnt bring some credability to thier tin foil hat claims... then what's causing it?

Beware... These events are a barometer of indication that something indeed has a strong possibility of occurrence regarding a large planetary impact. Already, we have dozens of reports of these bolides actually making impact, with Russia becoming the first impact affected location. Just last month, there were two bolide impacts in the Atlantic. Spain and Australia in 2016 recorded HUGE bolide atmospheric intrusions, both witnessed in broad daylight. Last month a spiraling set of twin meteorites streaked across the sky in Cuba and impacted the island nation, sending a blast ring that shattered windows for miles while deafening the locals. In 2013 Comet ISON approached our solar system with an intensity that suprised observers. By the time it had reached the inner zone of the solar system it already had a massive tail that spanned 100,000 miles and could be seen shedding large chunks of itself. Before it's demise at Perihelion it had a near impact brush with the planet Mars, which when the cometary debris feild streaming behind it began interacting with Mars atmosphere the entire planet brightened to a hot red glow and remained like that for several days... it is speculated that the debris feild impacted Mars pretty intensly and scalded the surface of the planet. Scientists believe that ISON originated not from the Oort or Kieper Belt debris feilds but instead originated further out beyond our actual solar system.

It is also feared that the breakup of comet ISON left behind a large object debris feild into which the Earth will pass through during its annual orbit, which to date has been authenticated with the Russian, Spanish, Australian, and Cuban impacts. As always ... This isn't a report about fear mongering, it is an attempt at providing the facts, and keeping the survival of the fittest foremost in mind informed. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. A beer is worth next years report. Send your beer donations to gofundmybeer.net...

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: agentcyman

Excellent sleuth work there. I seem to recall their being some chatter about how the area of space we're heading towards isn't as empty as where we've come from and that this is to be expected.

It's one of these topics I don't like to think on too hard because the possibilities are pretty scary when you consider the impacts we've had in the past.

I hope the good ship Earth traverses this rocky area of space without too much incident, if that's what's going on here...

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Ever since seeing a planet system with my bare eyes in Az in 09,I started to research,it appeared to me it was headed this way and it is,just like it always does and destroys the planet,and we have perhaps 3 yrs,things will start escalating now,record snow,record quakes,record volcanic eruptions,we are screwed

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I saw one in Colorado about three weeks ago? ..It came down in a straight line like a bright yellow fireball, slowish and steady through.

Much brighter than a 'shooting star.' My coworkers and I genuinely thought we were might see a mushroom cloud pop up behind Pikes Peak for a second but alas.. it was reported on local news but not a word more than sighted and a crap picture.

That could have been it!
edit on 14-3-2019 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Yes. Something is coming, and it's not Thor.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Ever since seeing a planet system with my bare eyes in Az in 09,I started to research,it appeared to me it was headed this way and it is,just like it always does and destroys the planet,and we have perhaps 3 yrs,things will start escalating now,record snow,record quakes,record volcanic eruptions,we are screwed

Highground….J-shaped underground shelter built like the sink-drain airlock in your kitchen sink...25 feet down then over.2021.Get ready.Shun debate now.Warning time is over.
edit on 14-3-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I agree with your post but would caution there is not a warming trend in temperatures for about 20 years now. Something is rattling the whole solar system IMO. There was a story this week on Planet 9 really 10 since Pluto is one for me. Planet 10 is out there and bigger than earth by at least 3 times supposedly but they can't see it.

Strange things can be explained with the observation of entering a field from a blasted supernova remnant. I would think there might be a core out there close by that we can't begin to understand. Yet if true would explain so much gong on in the solar system and give astronomers and physicist episodes of pure ecstasy better than even sex for them for years into the future.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
It occurred to me that if we are entering a blast field from a supernova it would mean we were close to the dam thing all along. This cant be millions of light years away. I wonder how far it would have to be, Phage? THIS is Phage's time so shine. I am only an amateur Astronomer. Chemistry and Biology didn't lend me a tremendous amount of time to study the Stars so I do that now since I have time to think about it all again.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

The Heavens are announcing something major. Have you noticed?

There was a ginormous space battle on the edge of the solar system.

Huges explosions from protomatter/anti matter bomb thingies.

Now Mother Earth is stuck in a debris field.

Head to the bunkas!
edit on 14-3-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: agentcyman
but notably regarding all of this, our sun has at this time entered into a period of absolute quietness, one inactive sun spot with no major flare activity or gravimetric anomalie activity for weeks. What this is, is proof of a supercharged gravity dense environment that has created a more compact heliosphere, where inner solar system space has become a condensed supressant of solar energy...

Every 11 years or so, sunspots fade away, bringing a period of relative calm. “This is called solar minimum,” says Dean Pesnell of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, MD. “And it’s a regular part of the sunspot cycle.” The sun is heading toward solar minimum now. Sunspot counts were relatively high in 2014, and now they are sliding toward a low point expected in 2019-2020. While intense activity such as sunspots and solar flares subside during solar minimum, that doesn’t mean the sun becomes dull. Solar activity simply changes form.

NASA
edit on 14-3-2019 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: agentcyman
If the increase in comet and bolide activity recently doesnt bring some credability to thier tin foil hat claims... then what's causing it?
My first guess would be the same thing that caused the increase in these numbers going back to the 1700s:

adsabs.harvard.edu...

The conclusion made by those authors was that in the early 1700's, many meteorites went unreported because human populations were not spread out as far, but as global population increased, people continued to inhabit more and more places, thus more meteorites were observed. I suspect improved communications may also play a role in helping to get more of the observed objects reported. Here's a graph of world population starting in 1700, it's also going up, right? Could there be a correlation as the previous researchers said? I made a comparison world population graph using data from the worldometers.info site.

www.worldometers.info...

So in the old data, researchers thought the bigger numbers of meteorites reported was more of a reflection of population increasing and spreading to be able to see them, than an increase in the number of actual meteorites falling. Could that still be the case with more recent data?

edit on 2019314 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Are.. you okay?

And are you okay with me reminding you about this prophecy in the year 2022/23? Because I had a laugh about those 2012-doomers, and I would like to replay that here about this.

Yes, I do not believe you.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Looking at those figures, that's a big increase in meteor sightings! I wonder if a big one is going to hit at some point in the near future... hope not.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Are.. you okay?

And are you okay with me reminding you about this prophecy in the year 2022/23? Because I had a laugh about those 2012-doomers, and I would like to replay that here about this.

Yes, I do not believe you.

The fact remains that one of these times you will be to busy rotting underground forming new oil to remind anyone they were wrong about a prospective arrival date.

I believe the poster.

I am on the same page and I DID NOT SUPPORT the 2012 date..but those of us who know know that it was only one of a series of dry runs designed to let people get ready without pulling a fire-alarm globally.

The movie 2012 was THE LAST WARNING.....reverse the last 2 numbers in the title....2021...if that isn't all you need to clue in....you will not be here to fret....oil is a renewable resource....they lied to us all....lol...about everything.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I will believe it when it happens. I have been on this site since my 20's and yes I have changed my username way too many times. I have been here for the giant fireball that was supposed to hit, planet X was another one, then there Sherry Shriner and her theories on the reptilian take over, along with Alex Collier. Then there was the supposed alien invasion where giant UFO's were supposed to show up and cause destruction. Then 2012 came and went and now 2021? Yeah I am a wait and see type of girl now. Although I will admit humanity is becoming more corrupt and I am more scared if humans than somee end of the world prophecy that won't happen.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

What is

seeing a planet system with my bare eyes in Az in 09

?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Why would a planet on an eliptical orbit be so taboo? Not only that it can happen, but the ancients talk about it.. I know people shouldn't just believe in anything, but to just dismiss it is silly. Maybe that is one of the main reason we will never have disclosure. I really do think most could not handle it, and they know that.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
'
As for predicted meteors from space the Earth is warned of a fiery mountain crashing into an ocean and 1/3 of all sealife will die along with 1/3 of all ships & vessels... not mentioning the resulting Tsunami's

then it is predicted there will be an air-burst boloid which will poison the land based rivers/lakes/streams so no fresh water is potable

later on in this predicted time-window the Earth will experience up to 18 hours of large 200 pound chunks of rocky ice from space --- would this be a comet debris trail ? --- that will destroy crops/buildings/roads/crushing people and football stadiums alike

what results is humanity seeking shelter in caves/bunkers/high ground tunnels that shield people from falling ice-rocks and heat-radiation that will occur all over the Earth for up to 3 1/2 years... except for the flaming mountain hitting an ocean or /Mediterranian Sea, flooding seems to be a non-issue as the potable water is scarce or Turned-to-blood or else Radiated (like the Fukishima waters)

the predicted 3 day-of-darkness... is likely the Sun's outer shell solidifies for 72 hours, making a debris shell of glass from the small chunks of elements which orbitd the Sun as a transparent cloud 24/7/365.... until the 72nd hour when the shell explodes into the Solar Wind & is scattered into the solar system at the speed of a Fast CME & hitting Earth in a mere 17 hours

we have been warned of these events since the time of Gutenberg in Germany,,,,& have this over our heads but in the back-of-our-minds for 100s of years

edit on th31155257153514522019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

ETA

a thanks to this reference source concerning the 'shell' around the Sun in a 2013 thread ->>

originally posted by: MamaJ

edit on th31155257578314032019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31155257601114062019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: liliththedestroyer
a reply to: one4all

I will believe it when it happens. I have been on this site since my 20's and yes I have changed my username way too many times. I have been here for the giant fireball that was supposed to hit, planet X was another one, then there Sherry Shriner and her theories on the reptilian take over, along with Alex Collier. Then there was the supposed alien invasion where giant UFO's were supposed to show up and cause destruction. Then 2012 came and went and now 2021? Yeah I am a wait and see type of girl now. Although I will admit humanity is becoming more corrupt and I am more scared if humans than somee end of the world prophecy that won't happen.

If you are interested there is ample evidence to support one specific event...the same one Gill Broussard talks about....there is ample evidence that TPTB are preparing alongside the 2021 timeline....and have been for a very very long time.Global Humanity was MILKED for all it was wort so TPTB could build DUMBS and go into Space to survive what is soon going to be here.....the Generations who will fight on behalf of Humanities survival might not even be born yet but the fact remains that there is a cyclical ELE that visits our Planet....and we are due......the exact name and date are things WE CREATE AND MANIFEST and have zero to do with the reality …..don't get hung up on dates simply because you will be preparing for someone else anyways.....all of my Preps are IMHO GOING TO BENEFIT SOMEONE ELSE and I VALUE THAT PERSON WHOMEVER THEY WILL BE VERY HIGHLY....we are all conduits to the future since the moments of our births...that's all.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
While Solar minimum would provide the unimpressed with an Easy Baked answer to a curious phenomenon, my take on Heliospheric Abnormalities is somewhat colinear with the aspects reported about upon this ATS thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join