It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson, that scoundrel.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
lol gallop i'm sorry your thread got derailed by these fascist regime sympathizers who have no problem at all defending such authoritarian actions of a clearly out of control government.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: gallop

His grandstanding and self-promoting tactics nearly resulted in paedophile scumbags walking free from a trial.

Give me a damn break, you care more about Tommy getting locked up for a tiny violation than you do about these scumbags. It's funny how you seem to want these scumbags locked up, when Tommy is going back to court based on the premise that he may have incited harm or caused anxiety to these scumbags. He reported nothing but public information and he's already done months of solitary confinement as a result of that event. If you cannot plainly see this is a reaction to his recent doco exposing Panorama you are completely blind or have an agenda you're not disclosing.
edit on 8/3/2019 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

originally posted by: Freeborn

His grandstanding and self-promoting tactics nearly resulted in paedophile scumbags walking free from a trial.

Give me a damn break, you care more about Tommy getting locked up for a tiny violation than you do about these scumbags. It's funny how you seem to want these scumbags locked up, when Tommy is going back to court based on the premise that he may have incited harm or caused anxiety to these scumbags. He reported nothing but public information and he's already done months of solitary confinement as a result of that event. If you cannot plainly see this is a reaction to his recent doco exposing Panorama you are completely blind or have an agenda you're not disclosing.

Oh please, you were in the cardinal pell thread defending the pedophile priest saying you didn't believe the accusations against him. And here you are defending another convicted criminal, should we just let all criminals out of jail to keep you happy?
edit on 8-3-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I care about his right to free speech whatever you like it or not those who are trying to silence him will silence others who oppose their agenda.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Oh please, you were in the cardinal pell thread defending the pedophile priest saying you didn't believe the accusations against him. And here you are defending another convicted criminal, should we just key all criminals out of jail to keep you happy?

Oh so now I'm the advocate for keeping criminals out of jail, lmao how do you guys come up with this nonsense. I merely pointed out the fact that a case based on one guys testimony on an event that occurred decades ago isn't exactly the most solid evidence for convicting a guy on such a serious crime, especially when he had every opportunity to avoid prosecution but he chose to come back to Australia. He could very well be guilty, but just imagine for a moment if he wasn't, how would you like to be in that situation where people are shouting at you and calling you terrible names any time you show your face in public. And if you've seen my previous posts you know I'm not at all a fan of priests or organized religion, that doesn't mean I want to see priests convicted on flimsy hearsay charges.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I can only go by what you post, I don't want to see anyone that is innocent go to jail, but that is beside the point, for a judge to convict the priest I doubt it was based on flimsy evidence.

So I will say it again, you are defending criminals, I realise thats your choice, however if that's the path you want to take, expect critisism for it.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The guy circled in red is Tommy 10 names body guard and protection.

Pretty much say's it all about Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, and then some. LoL
edit on 8-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

We're getting off topic to I'll make this my last post on this subject. As far as I can see it's the word of one guy vs the word of another, and I believe it was a jury that convicted him after 3 days of deliberation. Didn't know we even had juries in Australia, although I've never really looked into it. I don't think it would take 3 days to reach a decision if the evidence was clear. If I see more evidence I will change my opinion, he could be guilty but without more than the word of one guy who waited decades to come forward, I don't have enough information to reach a conclusion one way or another, which is exactly the point. The jury and the public at large has reached a conclusion which is based on a rather weak premise and it seems unfair for anyone to be locked up for life when there is so much room for doubt, it sets a dangerous precedent.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

You may as well argue that the evidence against these Muslim grooming gangs are also flimsy.

You and I are not privy to all the evidence, so we can speculate till the cows come home.

Anyhow Tommy Robinson is a thug, a theif, a wife beater and a fraudster, he has friendly ties to very unsavory characters, he is not a hero, he's an idiot who interfered in a criminal case that could have forced the authorities to throw the case out and let potential rapist scum back on the streets..

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Anyhow Tommy Robinson is a thug, a theif, a wife beater and a fraudster, he has friendly ties to very unsavory characters

But those Grooming Gangs who abused children and wives get a pass?

he's an idiot who interfered in a criminal case that could have forced the authorities to throw the case out and let potential rapist scum back on the streets

That's not what Tommy Robinson wanted to do leftist. He wanted the grooming gang case to be public but your beloved police in UK and courts are protecting the rapists.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Seriously you should read up on British law, as of right now you are spouting ignorant nonsense.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You and I are not privy to all the evidence, so we can speculate till the cows come home.

Except I'm not really speculating because the media has described it as the word of one guy vs the cardinal and they've presented no sort of tangible evidence, and what sort of evidence would there be after waiting decades to come forward? It's not like there were any other witnesses, conveniently enough the other boys are all dead now from what I understand, so he waited until he had no way to corroborate the story.

Anyhow Tommy Robinson is a thug, a theif, a wife beater and a fraudster, he has friendly ties to very unsavory characters, he is not a hero, he's an idiot who interfered in a criminal case that could have forced the authorities to throw the case out and let potential rapist scum back on the streets..

I've never really looked into Tommy's past but I'm reading his Wiki page now and it mentions he assaulted a cop who attempted to stop a dispute between them but it has no real information about what actually happened. So once again I wouldn't jump to conclusions and assume he's a wife beater when it doesn't actually state he beat up his wife. I assume it was a heated fight, which happens very often in relationships, and his assault charge was actually for attacking the cop. In any case, we all have things in our past which we regret, Tommy isn't the greatest guy in the world obviously but that doesn't justify blatant censorship and threats towards his family, or being locked up for ridiculous charges. It doesn't matter how much you may dislike him, to support this type of tyranny is unacceptable and it's sad that YouTube comments now show more respect for liberty than posters on ATS.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Looking into some of the links on his Wiki page it would appear my skepticism about him being a "wife beater" was exactly on point, who would've imagined it...

The officer had come to the rescue of Robinson's then girlfriend - now wife (who he asked the Huffington Post UK not to name as it would “endanger her and my kids”). The couple were “drunk arguing” at 3am. The cop wanted to walk Robinson’s girlfriend home.

Robinson: “I was being heated, and arguing, but I've never, ever, ever, ever, ever assaulted my missus and my wife. So I'm like, '# off man, what-you-talking-about'."

At that point Robinson said the officer "rugby tackled him" to the floor.

Tommy Robinson: Stephen Yaxley-Lennon Explains The Making Of An Alter-Ego Even His Wife Can't Stand

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Respect is earned, not founded through YouTube videos...

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Is it true they are repatriating 500 ISIS fighters?

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

Anyhow Tommy Robinson is a thug, a theif, a wife beater and a fraudster, he has friendly ties to very unsavory characters

But those Grooming Gangs who abused children and wives get a pass?

he's an idiot who interfered in a criminal case that could have forced the authorities to throw the case out and let potential rapist scum back on the streets

That's not what Tommy Robinson wanted to do leftist. He wanted the grooming gang case to be public but your beloved police in UK and courts are protecting the rapists.

They got convicted.

How exactly are getting protected?

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

Well righty, you may have a point, Tommy Robinson wanted a public spectacle like in medieval times with gallows and rotten tomatoes, and if protecting you mean by sending them to jail yep you're onto something.

edit on 9-3-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

He borke the law, was warned by the court then he went out and done it again. He put the course of justice again rapists at risk for his own xenophobic agenda.

Do you really want to be siding with a guy who knowingly jeopardised the trial against these sick men just so he could raise his public profile in the name of his xenophobic agenda?
edit on 9-3-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

yea? well there's a fatberg inching it's way towards Westminster and the killing club were out on the lash so don't wanna deal with it and have delegated to returnees. bring your own vests.

2nd
f.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Orange man asked us do it , is orange man wrong ?

The United States is asking Britain, France, Germany and other European allies to take back over 800 ISIS fighters that we captured in Syria and put them on trial. The Caliphate is ready to fall. The alternative is not a good one in that we will be forced to release them........

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 17, 2019

....The U.S. does not want to watch as these ISIS fighters permeate Europe, which is where they are expected to go. We do so much, and spend so much - Time for others to step up and do the job that they are so capable of doing. We are pulling back after 100% Caliphate victory!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 17, 2019
www.nbcnews.com...

Personally I'd rather see them burn in Hell but if EU nationals don't have a second Nationality international law say we must take them back.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join