It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson, that scoundrel.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Every topic that talks about him, has his inevitable past brought up. No one cares about the man NOW.

He may have been once the face of whatever you think, but denying what is happening now, is the real crime.

Personally, I am aghast at recent events.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

I care about him now. I care that a racist thug and his ignorant cronies are trying to bully their way into politics, threatening and intimidating people in their homes. And let's use his real name shall we? Not a persona he's adopted to try and hide his past and appeal to the stupid.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

I care about him now. I care that a racist thug and his ignorant cronies are trying to bully their way into politics, threatening and intimidating people in their homes. And let's use his real name shall we? Not a persona he's adopted to try and hide his past and appeal to the stupid.

Right.

What has he done that is racist? Or thuggish? To warrant the level of what he is NOW receiving?

Bully their way into politics? Is that honestly all you see? So you prefer to ignore the facts as they are, in your face, and judge on your opinion, rather than merit?

Has Tommy, or Stephen as you would prefer, done anything to warrant this level of indistinguishable hate? To be persecuted endlessly?

If you ignore the evidence, and continue to be blind, that's on you.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

I also note you replied 3 mins after I posted.

You didn't even bother to watch the video.

Well done *slow clap*

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

Right.

What has he done that is racist? Or thuggish? To warrant the level of what he is NOW receiving?

Bully their way into politics? Is that honestly all you see? So you prefer to ignore the facts as they are, in your face, and judge on your opinion, rather than merit?

Has Tommy, or Stephen as you would prefer, done anything to warrant this level of indistinguishable hate? To be persecuted endlessly?

Well 2 separate convictions for assault pretty much confirms the thug part.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The man is an absolute bellend.

Why does he still insist on using a false name?

There's no denying he makes some relevant points but his grandstanding and self-promoting tactics when viewed alongside the complete bollocks he also spouts immediately discredits those relevant points.

By design?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Right.

True.. That therefore warrants a entire blocking of his content, threats both verbal and physical against his children, and the ignorance to anything he says.

Cheers, like I said, what has he done NOW, to bring this on.. You'd think, well, a sane mind would, that it would have been enough to start with.. But.. hey, not so.

You can bet your bottom dollar, it's not his past that is causing all of this... he's just a racist, anti-islamic hate speaker.. Who doesn't spread anything other than facts..

That's enough to bring even a pope down.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

The man is an absolute bellend.

Why does he still insist on using a false name?

There's no denying he makes some relevant points but his grandstanding and self-promoting tactics when viewed alongside the complete bollocks he also spouts immediately discredits those relevant points.

By design?

IS ANYONE GOING TO GO BY RECENT EVENTS AND STOP USING OLD CRAP TO JUSTIFY THEIR STANCE?

fml...

IS what is happening OK or not?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Has Tommy, or Stephen as you would prefer, ....

Those of us who call him Stephen Yaxley-Lennon do so for one simple reason.....that's his name.

Do you know exactly why he started using the name 'Tommy Robinson'?

edit on 8/3/19 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Has Tommy, or Stephen as you would prefer, ....

Those of us who call him Stephen Yaxley-Lennon do so for one simple reason.....that's his name.

Do you know exactly why he started using the name 'Tommy Robinson'?

Nope.. dont even care.. I'm just referring to what is happening to him now. NOW.

care to share something about that, where a person who talks about certain things, is in a predicament that causes his family fear, and is threatened with imprisonment..

Don't ever speak about certain things, or else.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

What we do defines us.

He is judged on his acts and deeds, the same as any one.

His grandstanding and self-promoting tactics nearly resulted in paedophile scumbags walking free from a trial.
He was warned of the consequences and the reasoning behind it yet he persisted in his tactics purely in an effort in raise his own public profile.

Indefensible.

I could go on and on....the man is an absolute arsehole.

edit on 8/3/19 by Freeborn because: clarity

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Right.

True.. That therefore warrants a entire blocking of his content, threats both verbal and physical against his children, and the ignorance to anything he says.

Cheers, like I said, what has he done NOW, to bring this on.. You'd think, well, a sane mind would, that it would have been enough to start with.. But.. hey, not so.

You can bet your bottom dollar, it's not his past that is causing all of this... he's just a racist, anti-islamic hate speaker.. Who doesn't spread anything other than facts..

That's enough to bring even a pope down.

In fairness his last conviction assault was a whole 8 years ago.

Since then he moved on to fraud, so definitely progression from street thug to white collar crime...

Recently just a couple of convictions for contempt of court.

What I don't understand is why anyone should listen to him.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

What we do defines us.

His grandstanding and self-promoting tactics nearly resulted in paedophile scumbags walking free from a trial.
He warned of the consequences and the reasoning behind it yet he persisted in his tactics purely in an effort in raise his own public profile.

Indefensible.

What we do defines us.. Therefore, no changes needed. and if we do change, suck eggs.

Got it.. should we change, no need to redefine ourselves. We're just arseholes,

You're right.. those pesky child rapists should not be pointed out.. nothing to see here.. even if it did mean we'd be at the receiving end of the stick..

Thanks for elucidating me.

I'd had hoped people would have watched the video. that's not a maniac intent on hurting people... it's a father, wrongly accused of crimes against a cult. cest la vie.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon was/is a wannabe football hooligan....but he failed miserably because he gained a reputation for running when it got on top.
A real Luton football hooligan called Tommy Robinson started calling him out for being a runner.

When Stephen started spouting his bollocks he deliberately started using the name Tommy Robinson in the hope that any blowback would fall at the feet of the real Tommy Robinson.

What an absolute wanker.

As I said; I could go on and on and on about the man.....but why bother, you want to sanctify him.....me, I just know he's a prick.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

We shouldn't.. we should listen to the points he makes, and investigate on our own.

But wee stevie is just a racist, hate filled wannabe nazi, so they tell us. Anything he says, is worthy of the trash bin.

Right?

ugh...

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

What we do defines us.

He warned of the consequences and the reasoning behind it yet he persisted in his tactics purely in an effort in raise his own public profile.

Indefensible.

What we do defines us.. Therefore, no changes needed. and if we do change, suck eggs.

Got it.. should we change, no need to redefine ourselves. We're just arseholes,

You're right.. those pesky child rapists should not be pointed out.. nothing to see here.. even if it did mean we'd be at the receiving end of the stick..

Thanks for elucidating me.

I'd had hoped people would have watched the video. that's not a maniac intent on hurting people... it's a father, wrongly accused of crimes against a cult. cest la vie.

The pesky child rapists that where the process of being tried.

What exactly was Robinson accomplishing other than self promotion?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Hey there.. What about now?

Still going by what was huh.. nothing about now?

Oh well..

edit on 8-3-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Hmm, you're right.. NO one should speak about predatory cultures that seek to groom children.

He's such an asshole... I mean, why doesn't he just shut up.

link   

Knowingly jeopardising the trial and conviction of a grooming gang just to raise his own public profile says it all for me.

When was that....oh, just last year.

link   

We shouldn't.. we should listen to the points he makes, and investigate on our own.

But wee stevie is just a racist, hate filled wannabe nazi, so they tell us. Anything he says, is worthy of the trash bin.

Right?

ugh...

Why listen to a proven liar & thug? There are plenty of good journalists and others legitimately investigating and reporting on the same topics.

Unlike Robinson who does no investigation and turns up to 'reveal' those pesky child rapists who where already being tried.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join