It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did CNN Stack the Audience Against Bernie Sanders at His Town Hall?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Tucker Carlson is a pundit, not a news person.

You're talking semantics. His title at FOX is 'news contributor'.

Corporations often come up with appealing titles for those who work for them.

Why would they call him a corporate pundit? But that's what he is. I'm not saying that he doesn't bring facts up sometimes, but he interjects opinion into it.

I brought up Noam Chomsky earlier, but not in the context of him being a news source, rather, he is a self proclaimed dissident.

I like calling things what they are, and since this thread is about the dangers of corporate media, I'm shocked to find that I don't have positive things to say about a pundit, who serves as a voice-piece for the network and their agenda.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

It’s been a big stink over CNN hiring a right-wing fanatic as a news director recently.

You have to understand CNN is a CIA puppet media outlet. They want to moderate the democratic left-wing resurgence so naturally the CIA's number one mouthpiece will reflect what the deep state wants.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You have to understand CNN is a CIA puppet media outlet. They want to moderate the democratic left-wing resurgence so naturally the CIA's number one mouthpiece will reflect what the deep state wants.

My personal opinion hasn't really differed much from yours.

When Trump did those symbolic strikes on Syria that did nothing, the left leaning (by societies definition) corporate news applauded him.

Now we see them priming the public for intervention with Venezuela.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

He called it from decades ago

aye

Problem is, people only care when it affects them or their team.

people maybe
a lot here understand america should be a team itself

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

YES THEY DID. I don't even have to see evidence. I know they did. They stack everything for the Clinton cartel. They are absolutely in love with everything the Clinton's want and do it exactly as they are told. We all know this. Even those that also love the Clinton's - and they wouldnt have it any other way.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

people maybe a lot here understand america should be a team itself

Do they?

Both sides jokingly speaking of expelling each other?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Cnn is a joke. They fed Hillary debate questions. The were caught with fake on the street interviewees. Etc.

Have faith, my liberal friends and I talk about how bad CNN is.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Yes they handed the election to trump via that. This is why I have a hard time taking seriously Muh Russia, Nazis everywhere, and the rest of the hyperbole. It’s all a cover.

As for the rest, they are trying to put in a loyal shill such as Harris or booker.
a reply to: headorheart

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Willtell

My personal opinion hasn't really differed much from yours.

When Trump did those symbolic strikes on Syria that did nothing, the left leaning (by societies definition) corporate news applauded him.

Now we see them priming the public for intervention with Venezuela.

The mainstream left and right applauded him.
There’s a big difference. Recall the very liberal Phil Donohue was kicked off MSNBC for being against the Iraq war.
And also with Venezuela, both sides are for that—but not the true progressives like the ones on Counterpunch, and true libertarians like Ron Paul.
The deep state wants this. This is another indication, as I’ve said many times, why Trump IS NOT against the deep state agenda.

The deep state manages the left/right paradigm. They don't want one side getting too much over the other.

Their managing this Trump fiasco, while at the same time not letting the left get too big because of Trump.

Remember because of Bush the Democrats swept the elections in 2008.

Trump may cause a big victory for the Democrats as they got in 2018. They( deep state) don't want that to go too far.

So naturally, CNN will promote deep state puppets like Harris. They want another FAKE like Obama to take over after Trump

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Yeah right CNN how funny,like they would out one of their comrades,about one of dumbest this week

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Yeah right CNN how funny,like they would out one of their comrades,about one of dumbest this week

Bernie is not one of their own.

While I like him as a person, I'd have a hard time getting behind some of his more extreme policy stances. Though his position on banks and corporate relationships with the government is one that needs to get adopted by more politicians.

That said, the left, and the MSM have shifted towards neo-liberalism, which in my opinion is a Republican-lite in many senses, but all the wrong ones. Wars are OK, being cozy with corporate interest across the spectrum is fine, transnational corporations are great and we should clear the path for them as if they have the best interest of anyone but their stockholders at mind....

So when they try to align the above with a platform of "looking out for the little guy", many of our BS sensors go off. The platform is not conducive with itself. Basically, they find every bell they can hit to resonate with those they need to win.

I'm not one of the ones who say "liberalism is a disease", or any of that hyperbole. I've know many liberals, some are my best friends, I've heard the good ones be silenced by their own for not playing ball. Some truly want to approach things in the proper way.

Truth be told many of them feel as disenfranchised as Republicans who were relieved to finally get Trump (we will see after his term(s) if he delivers).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join