It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Charged With Attacking Falmouth Man Wearing MAGA Hat Released From ICE Custody

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
In the Karma is good Department:

The woman who was charged with confronting a man wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat inside a Falmouth Mexican restaurant was taken into custody by ICE. The department said she was in the country illegally.

Police said Rosiane Santos walked by Bryton Turner as he was eating dinner at Casa Vallarta and knocked the hat off his head. She then allegedly confronted him verbally.

This is the Brazilian lady who did this attack and even swung at the man again as Police were restraining her.

I'm so happy for her to get to go back to her motherland.
link to article

edit on 26-2-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Chip her where she cant come back.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Just wanting to clarify - your headline says she was released from ICE custody, your quote says she was taken into ICE custody.

Do you have the link to the full article? Just wondering if that means she has been deported or where she is being held now.

What an idiot though.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart

Just wanting to clarify - your headline says she was released from ICE custody, your quote says she was taken into ICE custody.

Do you have the link to the full article? Just wondering if that means she has been deported or where she is being held now.

What an idiot though.

I found what I think is the correct article:

She has been ordered to appear before an immigration judge for removal proceedings.

Article

I hope she gets deported. This is CLEARLY the type of person we DON'T need in America. Anyone who attacks random folks eating in restaurants while minding their own business needs to get the frick out.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Thanks

Definitely not someone who is contributing to our country. I hope she shows up..

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
That's if she shows up for her hearing, good chance that she will just not go .

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: headorheart

I did a copy and past of article title.

Just added the link. She was released pending her deportation hearing.
edit on 26-2-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
With the absence of a link to this story, I imagine she is now a championed pillar of society 😎

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I see many are still advocating for the suppression of voters...

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

Yeah....... that is a really stupid part of this process. It should be pretty easy to prove they are here illegally or past their visa.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Wait you don’t think people who come here illegally should be allowed to do anything they want to American citizens?

Wow racist much

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Woman Charged With Attacking Falmouth Man Wearing MAGA Hat Released From ICE Custody

Obviously the appropriate punishment is make her work in a sweat shop making MAGA hats.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Obviously the appropriate punishment is make her work in a sweat shop making MAGA hats.

She'll need a special H-1B visa 😎

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Guessing she will immediately move to one of the following sanctuary cities in Massachuesettes:

Amherst
Boston
Cambridge
Concord
Lawrence
Newton
Northhampton
Somerville

Essentially, she will now simply disappear.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

Not necessary for her to show up - we just need a deportation order. She either shows up, or doesn't show up, in which case a warrant will be issued and she will be collected the next time she assaults another innocent person, or commits some other crime, or drives with a tail light missing, etc.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Guessing she will immediately move to one of the following sanctuary cities in Massachuesettes:

Amherst
Boston
Cambridge
Concord
Lawrence
Newton
Northhampton
Somerville

Essentially, she will now simply disappear.

Sadly, I don't doubt it. Plus she will start a GoFundMe and get $700,000.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

i am constantly surprised at the tolerance of maga wearing hat people im afraid she would have got a sharp smack in the chops from me

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil Yes! It's great to see this arrogant, violent illegal deported. That poor guy was just minding his own business when the she devil attacked him. Just heard on Howie Carr's Radio show that she's lawyered up and is already out of jail. Hope that's not true - we want her sent back to Brazil and we don't want her back.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Right, they should hold them and have a hearing ASAP no more letting them go to just not show up.

new topics

top topics

join