It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The nature of Reality: what's beneath the form?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hi guys!
A year ago, I lived through a rather wild spiritual awakening, and my first and foremost interrogation was: "what is reality?"
This lead me through a series of sleepless nights where I would deconstruct what the reality around me was...
As a summary, the reality we perceive is just a convenient interface for otherwise pure self-contained balls of energy/vibration to interact with other "things".

**SNIP** Mod Edit
edit on 2/10/2019 by semperfortis because: Removed Blog Link

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Marma

Could you tell us some details about your "wild spiritual awakening" so we know more about where you are coming from?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

"The nature of Reality: what's beneath the form?"

Quantum foam i imagine.

Or Turtles all the way down.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Yes.
Basically, I watched a video which triggered some form of spiritual awakening. I could not sleep for 2 weeks straight and was taking frantic notes of "ideas" that I had never had. The only literature I was ever exposed to was the "mainstream science" stuff. I had never opened a spiritual book in my life and God didn't exist. But after those two weeks, I knew things that I would later read in books like the Neale Donald Walsh series or the work of Dolores Cannon... Very weird experience!

link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Read up and you'll find out!

link   
Unfortunately, the "theory" is discredited by approving quotes from Nassim Haramein’s mistaken belief that all subatomic particles are black holes and that all atoms are composed of protons, neutrons and electrons - nothing else, thereby contradicting literally millions of research papers (including mine) that have found during the last half-century overwhelming evidence for more fundamental particles called quarks.

Relying on cranks to give support for one's thoughts about reality is never a good idea.......

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Was not "The Ring" was it?

That gave me nightmares. LoL

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

You're missing the point. You're focusing on the details, not on the underlying message. No, I'm not a PhD physicist, but even they don't have a clue of what sub-atomic matter looks like beyond the quark, and how matter "moves" at the planck scale, besides saying that it "disappears" and "reappears" mysteriously from one planck unit to the next.

But perhaps this is for the best! If you're looking for empirical evidence, and scientific certainty, I don't have any. If you're looking for opening up your perceptions of the world, then read it again, and maybe you'll find that there is more to it than meets the (scientific) eye. This is a thread about philosophy and metaphysics, right?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Reincarnation is just another ploy to mislead people away from the truth.

Just like ALL other religious propaganda, it has a HUGE stealth purpose.

Howard Storm clearly states that the concept of reincarnation doesn't jive with what Jesus told him during his NDE. The universe (as explained to him by Jesus) just doesn't work that way.

The author makes a convincing argument against the various claims for reincarnation, exposing them as nothing more than shams. Unfortunately, despite the fact that the so-called "evidence" in support of reincarnation has been debunked time-and-time again, one still hears those who refuse to disbelieve trotting out the same tired arguments in support of reincarnation. This book is useful as a source of material to point out to them that the material which they use as evidence, such as the Bridey Murphy story, has been exposed as nothing more than a sham.

Reincarnation A Critical Examination

"Why would Satan bother coming up with a big lie about reincarnation? What's the point?"

Mankind has an innate desire to commune with God. It is in our nature, because God put it there. Satan will use any means available to lead people away from God. He doesn't have to get people to believe there is no god, he simply has to get them to not believe in the Christian God. A simple way for him to do this is with counterfeit religious experiences such as "reincarnation past-lives."

"Is there any evidence that reincarnation is true?"

There IS false evidence that reincarnation is true.

Huh? False evidence of truth? What does that mean?

Suppose you are on a jury trying Smith for burglary, and Smith did commit the burglary. Smith gets on the witness stand and lies—he says he was with his girlfriend all day. Smith has presented evidence. It is false evidence, but it still is evidence.

But what if you believe Smith? You think you reached the correct decision, but it's still false evidence. You leave secure in the knowledge that Smith didn't and could not possibly have committed the burglary—after all, you have evidence. But your decision is based on false evidence.

Reincarnation -- Satan's Second-Biggest Lie

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Have you ever seen the grid ? totally blew my mind

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I'll watch it! Thanks

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I'll watch your video. Technically, since time doesn't exist, and everything happens at the same time, you don't reincarnate since you're living all your lives at the same time. It's like saying that a leaf on a tree is the "past life" or a leaf on another branch. No, they are leaves from the same tree. That is a good representation of our soul. It grows in all directions at the same time. You read my article about creationism vs. evolution, so you know what I am talking about.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

We speak the same language Marma, its not even a difficult language if people understood a few key points.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I found several different movies for "the grid". Which one is it?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

It was not a movie more a L-S-D trip i took years ago and never want to see again , but i have come across others saying the same thing online freaked me out at the time .

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I might have had a similar experience.

Being in the (synchronicity) creative zone where the consciousness is trying to keep up with the information received in the unconscious.

There was a state between wake and asleep where I even heard information as sound that did not go thru the ears.

Some people go from not knowing spiritual things to knowing them by experiencing them.
edit on 10-2-2019 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Interesting commentary on quantum foam:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Yes, very interesting discussion!
Still the mystery for the "origin" of quantum foam.
I've written about this. To me, the quantum foam cannot not exist, since it is the result of the paradox between infinity and nothingness.
Nothingness cannot be "finite", otherwise it would be quantifiable nothingness, which means it has to be infinite. However, an infinite nothingness creates a tension which eventually distorts nothingness into somethingness: the first vibration.

In short: we are nothing, vibrating in such a way to make it appear there is something.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Hahah, ok.. Well, some drugs have been known to let you access higher states of perception. I heard about 5-Meo-'___', never tried it though since I get my inspiration without drugs...

What is key to understand, however, is that your core beliefs and the way your brain is wired will filter or skew any "message" or vision you may have. So if you have any fears, they will be overblown and come back to bite. When I had my initial "spiritual awakening" last year, I was the kind of guy preparing for WW III with plenty of spring water hidden in the basement, etc. So while I received some interesting "insight" into what is reality and why we are here, I also thought it was the end of the world and a nuclear attack was imminent...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Yes! Same here. Like a loud voice speaking directly into your ear but there is no one around.. So strange! But it's usually very short messages, and straight to the point.

So far, the two I remember are:
"Remember who you are"
and
"Every cell in your body is like a Buddha"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join