It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Humanitarian greetings" from the USA: photos of the American arsenal brought to Venezuela

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll
That just means the USA is better at enforcing the law than the rest of the world. People make their own choices you know.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
RussianTroll......

Why am I not surprised.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
That just means the USA is better at enforcing the law than the rest of the world. People make their own choices you know.

I was being sarcastic.

The Eighth Amendment to the United States Constitution states: “Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.” This amendment prohibits the federal government from imposing unduly harsh penalties on criminal defendants, either as the price for obtaining pretrial release or as punishment for crime after conviction.
VIII Amendment.

Victimless "crimes" often get punishment far exceeding the "crime".

Weigh in that the industrial prison complex rakes in plenty of coin each year for corporations, I don't think the system is without flaws.

But to keep this on topic, Venezuela needs freedom, I doubt we would provide that, judging by our success rates of such endeavors post WWII.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

And Venezuelans, as free people. can leave the country for different purposes

Yes, like to find something to eat. Aren't all the zoo animals consumed.

Thank you for vividly demonstrating the influence of fake news propaganda))

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I would like your words to be confirmed by millions of Americans who are constantly appearing at protest demonstrations.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I would like your words to be confirmed by millions of Americans who are constantly appearing at protest demonstrations.

They have the right to protest.

While in Russia people are beaten and jailed for appearing at protest demonstrations.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Actually I am just posting nonsense just as you often do.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

originally posted by: RussianTroll

They have the right to protest.

While in Russia people are beaten and jailed for appearing at protest demonstrations.

Yes, you are right, in Russia the police detain the protesters for breaking the law. In the US, police people just kill, and children. and disabled people in wheelchairs, and large women in their homes. On YouTube a lot of these clips

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Looks like an order by a low level drug dealer or maybe the CIA needed some replacement toys to protect their drug subs in lake maracaibo?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

may we see your proof that this is an arms shipment from the US government? in fact the only link you have shows only pictures of a bunch of guns, not even any claim made about where they are from. you say they "arrived from Florida". is there any proof that they were even shipped from Florida or anywhere else in the US, indeed that they even entered the country without approval from the currant corrupt government? is there any proof that they were shipped FROM Florida, and not just transferred from other out of country cargo flights or even ships and Florida was just one stop on their travels? or even if they did originate in the US that it was government sponsored and not just someone, or some group doing so. such as family and/or friends of the possible revolutionaries shipping arms all on their own. which given the sheer size of this so called arms shipment seems rather more plausible. seriously 19 guns, a few cellphones, scopes and antennas, is not what would be needed by those taking on government forces in pretty much any country. you would be thinking in terms of hundreds, if not thousands of guns, tons of ammunition to arm a force to take out a corrupt government such as is currently in control in Venezuela. this arms shipment is much more like a shipment a small band of ordinary criminals would find useful to rob places. heck if "stores for rifles" means ammunition like i suspect, that means a whole 6 shots per each rifle. you certainly are not going to do any serious harm with that little ammunition. in all seriousness calling such a pathetic "arms shipment", the US arming anti government factions is just too funny.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

may we see your proof that this is an arms shipment from the US government? in fact the only link you have shows only pictures of a bunch of guns, not even any claim made about where they are from. you say they "arrived from Florida". is there any proof that they were even shipped from Florida or anywhere else in the US, indeed that they even entered the country without approval from the currant corrupt government? is there any proof that they were shipped FROM Florida, and not just transferred from other out of country cargo flights or even ships and Florida was just one stop on their travels? or even if they did originate in the US that it was government sponsored and not just someone, or some group doing so. such as family and/or friends of the possible revolutionaries shipping arms all on their own. which given the sheer size of this so called arms shipment seems rather more plausible. seriously 19 guns, a few cellphones, scopes and antennas, is not what would be needed by those taking on government forces in pretty much any country. you would be thinking in terms of hundreds, if not thousands of guns, tons of ammunition to arm a force to take out a corrupt government such as is currently in control in Venezuela. this arms shipment is much more like a shipment a small band of ordinary criminals would find useful to rob places. heck if "stores for rifles" means ammunition like i suspect, that means a whole 6 shots per each rifle. you certainly are not going to do any serious harm with that little ammunition. in all seriousness calling such a pathetic "arms shipment", the US arming anti government factions is just too funny.

This is the same argument that Russia will have when Nancy Pelosi declares himself President of the United States, Russia and China will support her and send weapons to the fighters for democracy, freedom and independence of the United States against tyranny and totalitarianism)))

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'm sure the shipment was a mistake. Those weapons were supposed to go to the freedom fighters battling the oppressive regime in France.

Damn FedEx.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The only people who would be surprised by this story are those who actually have no idea just exactly what the US does when orchestrating coups, additionally the CIA are probably already in the country training elements in torture techniques and making people "disappear"

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
I'm sure the shipment was a mistake. Those weapons were supposed to go to the freedom fighters battling the oppressive regime in France.

Damn FedEx.

He laughed for a very long time)) This option is also very likely

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
17 guns...must be another bay of pigs with that much firepower...Why would America send a hodgepodge of different weapons from different manufacturers? Its like the weapons were collected one at a time and not shipped in what one would call a true weapons shipment.

edit on 7-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

By the way, the USA is the world leader in the number of prisoners in prison, both absolutely and relatively.

Another common misconception...

Our prisons are over crowded, we have some tent outposts in the desert too.

I wonder if most people even perceive of our prison slave labor force, as under the umbrella of human trafficking.

As a first responder, for 25 years, I constantly went to medical runs to Goodwill facilities. While not quite the same as prisons, there were still similarities. Several hundred mentally disabled people were gathered each day, to receive daycare, by performing simple tasks such as packaging or minor assembly. In a way this is brilliant. Their families get a ten hour break. The local govco gets to show how much they care. Goodwill gets to bill for both care of the developmentally challenged, and profit from the contracted labor.

Gotta admit though...it's a pretty happy sweat shop!

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I wonder if most people even perceive of our prison slave labor force, as under the umbrella of human trafficking.

You aren't the first, and won't be the last to make the comparison.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

lots of errors of the wording of the Tweet, what does 118 stores for rifles mean? like rifle cases or are we shipping gun stores intact to south america? belts? like ammo belts for the obviously non belt fed weapons or stuff to hold up pants with? iphones? haha so are they some kind of weapon im not aware of as a gun nut now? can phones be used in conjunction with the 2 rifle sights?? are they so poor and destitute that they need antennas shipped in for comunications this thing has more holes in it then swiss cheese. but hey they must have been tired from putting those semi trailers on the roads to block aid from coming to the people who have been forced to eat zoo animals and pets for the last few years and needed a day off so they come up with this spin
edit on 7-2-2019 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

lots of errors of the wording of the Tweet, what does 118 stores for rifles mean? like rifle cases or are we shipping gun stores intact to south america? belts? like ammo belts for the obviously non belt fed weapons or stuff to hold up pants with? iphones? haha so are they some kind of weapon im not aware of as a gun nut now? can phones be used in conjunction with the 2 rifle sights?? are they so poor and destitute that they need antennas shipped in for comunications this thing has more holes in it then swiss cheese. but hey they must have been tired from putting those semi trailers on the roads to block aid from coming to the people who have been forced to eat zoo animals and pets for the last few years and needed a day off so they come up with this spin

I understand you that in the United States anyone can buy military weapons and equipment and take him by plane to anywhere in the world? Is there no law in the USA? Still - Wild West?)))

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

wow you do live up to your name, that had nothing to do with my reply but hey you can be delusional if you want.

you can take a few select weapons mostly hunting arms to a few places on the globe but its filled with more regulations then you could list in one post on ats, and bwahahahha at your military arms statement . sending 17 guns on purpose or even accidentally does not a coup make

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join