It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inbound Migrant Caravans are Coordinating for Possible Forced Entry Into U.S.A..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I heard them say build dat wall

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Trump hired a contractor who then hired the illegals.

You should read your own source. You act like Trump personally interviews every hire.

This isn't the Apprentice.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I'll just leave this here.

time.com...

But thousands of pages of documents from the case, including reams of testimony and sworn depositions reviewed by TIME, tell a different story. Kept for more than a decade in 13 boxes in a federal judiciary storage unit in Missouri, the documents contain testimony that Trump sought out the Polish workers when he saw them on another job, instigated the creation of the company that paid them and negotiated the hours they would work. The papers contain testimony that Trump repeatedly toured the site where the men were working, directly addressed them about pay problems and even promised to pay them himself, which he eventually did.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Still looks like he hired a contractor and that was that. "Instigated the creation" yeah, thats how many contractors are created.

Regardless, it does show hypocrisy on Trump's part, that is, if he knew who he was dealing with.

I seriously doubt he was checking immigration status.
edit on 7 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon
Strafing runs by a squadron of A-10's, mortars and a shoot to kill order.

Leave the bodies where they drop.

There won't be another Soros caravan.

More batshnip crazy USA USA talk, have you ever grown up

When we murder we do it in the name of peace

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

You dont have to be a citizen to get a drivers license. You don't have to be a citizen to drive in the US either.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

imagine during medieval times,

When there was no electricity or things like drones or even privately owned property that the king cant just take.
If you have to look to the middle ages to support your agenda your agenda is obsolete. Way way obsolete.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

The were hired using fake ID... doesnt really matter where they got it does it?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

hahaha

link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

oh please send me to Hawaii to punish me...

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The were hired using fake ID... doesnt really matter where they got it does it?

Yes it does. Certainly matters to the people they stole the ID from.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

the head is the head.... stop making excuses for him.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Fine by me.....you will be relocated here though as you have no money or skills. Plus you probably have a disease that needs you to be quarantined.

www.google.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

the head is the head.... stop making excuses for him.

You know what? Fair enough. The buck does stop with him and he is ultimately responsible for what happens on his properties and developments.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Eh, one of the busiest LPOE's on the U.S./Mexico border is in Eagle Pass, TX. FEAR! FEAR!

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

You dont have to be a citizen to get a drivers license. You don't have to be a citizen to drive in the US either.

That’s just weird. I wonder what other countries allow non citizens to obtain a drivers license, from the country that they’re not citizens of 🤔

Drivers in the US should have a license from the country that they are citizens of.....I would’ve thought...

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
www.ctvnews.ca...

City officials say Army troops installed more horizontal layers of the wire along the border wall last weekend.
The council's resolution says the razor wire would harm or kill anyone who scales the wall and "is only found in a war, prison or battle setting" and should not be in downtown Nogales.

Garino said he was most concerned that children and others could be injured now that it reaches the ground. The downtown area is also residential, and there are homes that stand a few feet from the border fence.
"esthetically pleasing -- it's not. It's very bad. It's not good for business, it's not good for what we're trying to create, a business-friendly community here in Nogales," Garino told the AP.
Photos published by the Nogales International newspaper show six rows of concertina wire stacked along the approximately two-story wall.

There’s a pic in the article- that portion of the wall is extremely ugly and dangerous. I imagine that it works, but it’s overkill...

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

The military doesn't do pretty. They do effective. If you want a wall that's aesthetically pleasing, you might want to tell Pelosi to shut up and fund one.

Otherwise, this is what we get.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Green card holders are resident aliens and can have driver licenses.

You can also buy guns with a green card.

Ask me how I know..

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
The majority of the people coming here are coming to work because they have family they need to support.

If you want to stop illegal immigration then start arresting business owners that hire illegal workers.

Worst excuse ever....
The reason why does not matter...
Some want to work, some want to join gangs, some want to have 10 kids, some just understand its better to be unemployed in America then central America.

Lots of free socialized handouts.

The u.s. should have 100% control of its borders.
No one enters or leaves without knowing.

Employers cannot hire someone without a ss card or driver's license....so the corruption of handing these out to illegal aliens goes much further up then employers who hire them

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join